Limb Lengthening Interest

M

maxlooks

5'7 (170cm) East Asian normiee
I want to see who in this forum are planning or at least thinking of doing it. I will start with my stats:

1. 5'7/ 170 cm
  2. East Asian
  3. Programmer
  4. 28
  5. Planning to do it with Dr Donghoon in Korea because he handles mostly Asian phenotype and trained under Paley
  6. Already have enough personal money to go ahead with the surgery (~100k), but thinking to save at last 500k-1Million first by 2022 before going ahead with the surgery (just in case I become bedridden/unemployable).
Lets have 1 thread for all the manlets short kings who plans/ thinking about this surgery and discuss. Who knows maybe we have the same timeline and doctor, then we can plan and do it together at the same time since it's always good to have somebody together to help each other when going through the heavy recovery period.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Be_ConfidentBro, shakmax and 6 others
1) Nobody's gonna doxx themselves by meeting up with you irl lmao

2) How the hell do you think you'll have saved up 1million dollars by 2022, do you work 24/7???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, WadlowMaxxing and burner
tagging ones that I know have interest recently
@burner
@Tyrionlannistercel
Please include ur stats and plan in ur post, lets gather in this thread with proper title

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: burner
1) Nobody's gonna doxx themselves by meeting up with you irl lmao

2) How the hell do you think you'll have saved up 1million dollars by 2022, do you work 24/7???
I don't see how ppl can doxx you just by exposing the 6 stats I posted earlier. I work in tech and did an ok stock investment, I'm quite confident to get 500k by 2022

Edit: I will only expose myself when meeting the other guy in the surgery facility.

• +1
Reactions: burner
I don't see how ppl can doxx you just by exposing the 6 stats I posted earlier. I work in tech and did an ok stock investment, I'm quite confident to get 500k by 2022
Isn't it a "little" too late for you to hard-looksmaxx anyway, at 28? Do you have a GF, are you a virgin, how's your collagen? I want to hard-ascend by 2023-2024 and I'm already 24. In retrospect I should'Ve started hard-looksmaxxing at 18 but I was so bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and burner
Isn't it a "little" too late for you to hard-looksmaxx anyway, at 28? Do you have a GF, are you a virgin, how's your collagen? I want to hard-ascend by 2023-2024 and I'm already 24. In retrospect I should'Ve started hard-looksmaxxing at 18 but I was so bluepilled.
It's never too late, celebrity/ foids use laser treatment all the time to look 1 decade younger. Don't smoke, drink, do drugs, sleep early and enough. Guys peak at 35 unless ur PP give up earlier. If you have decent bone, you won't look old easily. Above all else, work on ur career/ money. We have the technology now, it is wasted if we don't have the money to utilize it.

I looksmax so that I can have stacylite wife and also better quality of life in the public (cashier smile at you, ppl close 1 eye for ur small mistakes, etc.).

• +1
Reactions: litaz, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 4300 and 5 others
Im
tagging ones that I know have interest recently
@burner
@Tyrionlannistercel
Please include ur stats and plan in ur post, lets gather in this thread with proper title
I’m absolutely doing it. I already have $70k saved up ($30k liquid) but I feel the same in another year I’ll be financially ready. I just need to handle the time gap in my career. 2022 is doable for me. We can start a WhatsApp group.

only doxx ourselves at the site. I’m 179cm so not short but I need to be a tall king.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and maxlooks
I have 177 cm wingspan 40 cm tibia and 41 cm femur, thinking to do 6 cm femur. What's ur plan @burner

I'm doing it as well in a year or two, 169/171 cm with 180 cm wingspan

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
I have 177 cm wingspan 40 cm tibia and 41 cm femur, thinking to do 6 cm femur. What's ur plan @burner
189 cm wingspan, 38 cm tibia (if i measured right), 47 cm fumur; i'm trying to max return of invest 88+ days 8 cm femur.

I'm doing it as well in a year or two, 169/171 cm with 180 cm wingspan

Are you getting yourself in peak conditioning? I'm losing all the fat i can this year; while stretching daily.

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
Tbh rather than limb lengthening i would honestly improve face but LL is legit only if you are a turbo manlet imo

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
What stretching are you doing? For me I just try to touch my toes while standing.
Tbh rather than limb lengthening i would honestly improve face but LL is legit only if you are a turbo manlet imo
I have improved my face (eyelid, genio). I will do my nose next( nose bridge augmentation) cause it will increase my pfl. LL is most expensive, most risky, and time consuming, hence doing it last. Even asian girls in their 20s are around 5'7 in developed asian cities.

What stretching are you doing? For me I just try to touch my toes while standing.

I have improved my face (eyelid, genio). I will do my nose next( nose bridge augmentation) cause it will increase my pfl. LL is most expensive, most risky, and time consuming, hence doing it last. Even asian girls in their 20s are around 5'7 in developed asian cities.
That along with

• +1

Are you planning on having children? What will you tell your HAPA manlet son before he goes ER?

• JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Are you planning on having children? What will you tell your HAPA manlet son before he goes ER?
i'm sticking to asian stacylite, shud have phrased it better earlier.

I had poor diet (from poor family). Skipped dinner many times, no excercise/ sports, and slept 3-4 hours, all of these during my puberty (15-17) due to freaking excessive gaming since not having my parents around due to studying abroad. And I still manage to get to 5'7. My other cousins are on avg 5'10 and they don't do rigorous exercise either. With hormone laced food these days, plenty of sleep, and rigorous exercise, my offspring shud reach 6 foot easily.

i'm sticking to asian stacylite, shud have phrased it better earlier.

I had poor diet (from poor family). Skipped dinner many times, no excercise/ sports, and slept 3-4 hours, all of these during my puberty (15-17) due to freaking excessive gaming since not having my parents around due to studying abroad. And I still manage to get to 5'7. My other cousins are on avg 5'10 and they don't do rigorous exercise either. With hormone laced food these days, plenty of sleep, and rigorous exercise, my offspring shud reach 6 foot easily.
Good luck dont be surprised if they shotgun you one day

Good luck dont be surprised if they shotgun you one day
The funny thing is, since asian have strong family value and filial piety, I kinda glad to be born asian cause I'm confident my children will respect me as long as I teach them right. At least that's the case in my family. We will see.

I initially thought of doing 13 cm to reach 6ft but my sitting height is only 87 cm / 32.3 inch true inseam

IMAGINE BEING 179 AND STILL DOING A 100K OPERATION FOR LENGTHENING THAT IS THE MOST FUNNY THING I READ

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I initially thought of doing 13 cm to reach 6ft but my sitting height is only 87 cm / 32.3 inch true inseam
IMO most girls have much longer legs than body, so not difficult to be taller than them when sitting. If your goal is to get girls, then I think your case should not be an issue.

IMAGINE BEING 179 AND STILL DOING A 100K OPERATION FOR LENGTHENING THAT IS THE MOST FUNNY THING I READ
179 is not even that tall for Asians born >2000. At least in developed Asian countries.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Neurose
Autism at its peak tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
IMO most girls have much longer legs than body, so not difficult to be taller than them when sitting. If your goal is to get girls, then I think your case should not be an issue.

179 is not even that tall for Asians born >2000. At least in developed Asian countries.
I'm motr concerned about looking weird next to people who are naturally the same height, a natural 6fter sits at 95 cm and I'll be 8 cm shorter while sitting
and I'll also have noticeably extremely long legs

I'm motr concerned about looking weird next to people who are naturally the same height, a natural 6fter sits at 95 cm and I'll be 8 cm shorter while sitting
Well, yeah I agree. I think just do one segment first and by then I think you will make up your mind ald.

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
Op is not 179 you retard thats his wing span

does anyone know what the risk is? is there any possibility of permanent disability?

Also OP miring. Im 182 cm and also considering it since i have the money. But i would only do woth Paley

you have a neurose

Op is not 179 you retard thats his wing span
@burner is 179, no need for name calling.
does anyone know what the risk is? is there any possibility of permanent disability?
At the top of my mind, with an experienced/ reputable surgeon, femur is quite safe, tibia have risk of permanent knee pain if using internal nailing method. Can use external lengthening for tibia but infection risk is higher but infection can lead to amputation cause bone infection is dam difficult to treat. Other than that, the chances for disability are very minimal.

This surgery is very common for limb discrepancy (lengthening one side only) so the knowledge and experience accumulated have been enormous. It's only starting to be mainstream recently due to these factors and social media, and heightpill of course.

Also OP miring. Im 182 cm and also considering it since i have the money. But i would only do woth Paley

Yeah for western guys, Paley is the way to go. i'm sticking to Dr. Donghoon since his patients are mostly my phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher and bonsai
Of course face 1st, I'm leanmaxxing now to see my true, but plan getting costume jaw implants, then eyelids

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and Deleted member 1588
Gonna do it in 2022 also. We can make some kinda group if yall want.

• +1
@Pussyslayer whats ur stat and goal? Can you share maybe like point form like what I did in the OP

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
Im

I’m absolutely doing it. I already have $70k saved up ($30k liquid) but I feel the same in another year I’ll be financially ready. I just need to handle the time gap in my career. 2022 is doable for me. We can start a WhatsApp group.

only doxx ourselves at the site. I’m 179cm so not short but I need to be a tall king.
are u doing it from paley? Then its 100% worth it. Just dont go to india for gods sake. Be strong and dont listen to the faggots who say its too late and that height doesnt matter jfl. i dont think looksmax.me is a goodsite for LL discusions, go to other forums they are more supportive

• +1
Reactions: klamus
are u doing it from paley? Then its 100% worth it. Just dont go to india for gods sake. Be strong and dont listen to the faggots who say its too late and that height doesnt matter jfl. i dont think looksmax.me is a goodsite for LL discusions, go to other forums they are more supportive

Yeah agree, don't cheap out, if you get permanent issue, you will think "if only I don't cheap out" and it will haunt your life forever. If you don't cheap out you will think "I have chosen the best surgeon that I knew and traded this issue with height" and you will be contented.
I think private chat group is too early, until someone is very close to the surgery day, then I will create one and we can discuss the pros and cons there. I think .me is a decent forum with many mature silent audiences.

Yeah agree, don't cheap out, if you get permanent issue, you will think "if only I don't cheap out" and it will haunt your life forever. If you don't cheap out you will think "I have chosen the best surgeon that I knew and traded this issue with height" and you will be contented.
I think private chat group is too early, until someone is very close to the surgery day, then I will create one and we can discuss the pros and cons there. I think .me is a decent forum with many mature silent audiences.
money isnt an that big of an issue for me tbh but i just hope my family will support me, i have a decent face but my current height of 5 ft 9 just makes me feel inferior af In addition to my clavicles also being small. If i can get to 6ft with paley and then fraud 2 more inches with lifts i will be content honestly. I have a poor friend who has a decent face but because of height he gets mogged brutally hes 5 ft 7. Height can really take u from 6/10 to 8/10 .

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257 and maxlooks
Are you in east or west? 5'9 is not considered avg these days in Asia. 5'11 is minimum

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Bro 5'9" is definitely average in Asia
Not in developed cities/ countries. School kids here are 5'6 at least and these are uniform school.

Not in developed cities/ countries. School kids here are 5'6 at least and these are uniform school.
5'11" generally looks tall/ish compared to most people even from my observation in upper class areas, airports

WTF, you are 182 and even considering?? thats fucking retarted

even If I was a billionaire at 182 I wouldnt do it

5'11" generally looks tall/ish compared to most people even from my observation in upper class areas, airports
Sorry I shud said avg in romatic interest pov, in general, 5'9 is avg, but for foid in early-mid 20s to hv romantic interest 5'11/ 180cm is minimum

WTF, you are 182 and even considering?? thats fucking retarted

even If I was a billionaire at 182 I wouldnt do it
You need to consider 10 years down the road, new generation of giant will raise the general standard

Are you 100% sure its just your height holding you back? If your face is bad a couple inches of high won't make girls all of a sudden attracted to you.

Are you 100% sure its just your height holding you back? If your face is bad a couple inches of high won't make girls all of a sudden attracted to you.
Girls don't like you romantically here unless u are at least 1 mm taller than them

• JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Girls don't like you romantically here unless u are at least 1 mm taller than them
Ok but if you were "1mm" taller than them, is your face good enough for them to be attracted to you?

I’m considering after I do everything else. Jaw surgery is my biggest concern at the moment. If I do it I’ll see paley. Saving 200k will take me 4-5 years though after I get everything else

• +1
Weird how there isnt Anyone Who has done LL in the looksmaxx community. They have their own soy forum

Ok but if you were "1mm" taller than them, is your face good enough for them to be attracted to you?
Yes, or else I won't be thinking about LL

I’m considering after I do everything else. Jaw surgery is my biggest concern at the moment. If I do it I’ll see paley. Saving 200k will take me 4-5 years though after I get everything else
What's ur height, goal, and surgery plan?

Weird how there isnt Anyone Who has done LL in the looksmaxx community. They have their own soy forum
I think there is 1 guy who did but he nvr create a thread for it, just commenting it in another thread.