:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and human304
problem is blackpill doesnt exist in india and mena china is just be white

• +1
Reactions: human304
Yeah I've been seeing LL on YouTube shorts recently jfl
talks are now happening in mainstream media, so you will see more and more of this.

plus its a super profitable industry , you need 1 year whole , so treatment , medicine , doctors charges, housing costs, therapy.

a huge booming industry.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Moneymaxxing and betabuxxing is a far better alternative than doing retarded shit like this. Not only the surgery comes with high risk of various complications, the end result isn't optimal. Getting inches only in your legs while your spine and arms stay the same creates poor bodily proportions. Also, you'll probably have less functionality in your legs and probably also deal with chronic pain/discomfort. To me it looks like a very bad decision. But then again I was never short, so I can't really relate to the mental pain.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Numb and human304
3-4 YT videos doesn't prove anything. Nobody is having this stupid cope surgery. OP is trying to cope hard to fix his 5'2 stature

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor and human304
Getting inches only in your legs while your spine and arms stay the same creates poor bodily proportions.

most men these days are not happy with betabuxxing aka captain savahoe a reformed slut. they want to be desired and they are willing to go any lengths to achieve that.

they have solution to this also. the biggest increase in height growth from this was reported to be 8.5 inches in Turkey.

and the proportion case, this same surgery can be applied for your hand too. this is also done on extreme cases.

3-4 YT videos doesn't prove anything. Nobody is having this stupid cope surgery. OP is trying to cope hard to fix his 5'2 stature

• JFL
Reactions: losthope