Limbal Rings: The most underrated aspect of eyes.

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I see lots of people talk about all the aspects of eye area on here but don't see anyone talk about this. It can literally make or break your eye area.

Limbal Rings: Limbal rings are the dark ring around your iris. Here is a prominent one for reference

Good LR vs bad LR.

Look at the fucking difference, left mogs right to utter oblivion. Women are subconsciously attracted to this as well btw. There was even a study on it but its been closed off by the university. Heres an article that describes the study and results though

Obv as of now there isn't anything we know of to improve this, but I'm putting this out there in hopes someone can find something or to at least make people aware of this. The only thing i can think of is to make sure you're constantly using brightening eyedrops to brighten your sclera to improve limbal ring contrast

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, TechnoBoss, Debetro and 1 other person
@Clavicular get to work boyo we need a DIY limbal ring method

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and Clavicular
0.01 PSL difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel
Good feature to have but far from essential

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, fuse and Debetro
Its not essential to be average i agree but It can halo an eye area imo
Yeah, it especially halos a lower contrast eye area

If its alr high contrast it doesnt do much

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
mine suck

• So Sad
@RealSurgerymax if you have dark brown eyes, couldn't it be possible to just avoid the limbal rings when you're getting laser treatment to accentuate limbal rings? or do you think that'd look weird

• Hmm...
@RealSurgerymax if you have dark brown eyes, couldn't it be possible to just avoid the limbal rings when you're getting laser treatment to accentuate limbal rings? or do you think that'd look weird
Yes and my doctor is doing that

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and fuse
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and fuse