LINE THEORY FOR DETERMINING RECESSION/LACK OF HARMONY

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
im not very accurate with the lines because im just roughly sketching them but these are the points i aim for:
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90606 pm

basically your first line (nose angle) is your 'base', and the other 2 lines determine which bones need to be moved forward

for gandy, his first line isnt the same as his second line (lower maxilla), and his first line is the same as his third line (mandible). so Gandy would look better with a Lefort 1, but doesnt need BSSO/IMDO/Genio
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90256 pm

for meeks, his first line is the same as his second line, so his lower maxilla is not recessed, he doesn't need Lefort 1. But his first line is not the same as the third line, so his mandible is recessed. So Meeks would look better with BSSO/IMDO/Genio
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90343 pm

for this guy, his first line does not line up with his second line (lower maxilla) or third line (mandible. Therefore he is a good candidate for Bimax (Lefort 1 + BSSO)
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90428 pm

for this guy, hes very forward grown but you can see the angles are not the same, which is why it doesn't look harmonious
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90527 pm

this 'line' theory is good because it accounts for head tilt, you don't need to be in frankfurt plane. the relative difference in line angles should be the same regardless of head fraud or not. however, the mouth has to be relaxed, teeth touching - smiling and mouth open make the second and third line invalid

i've noticed that the most natural looking side profiles will have the angles exactly the same
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90712 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90748 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90813 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90837 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 90908 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 93035 pm

@thecel let me know what your thoughts are on this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5786, Perfectumbrain and 22 others
here u can see the relative difference in angles between the lines is the same no matter the head tilt: o'pry will always have a steeper first line (nose angle) compared to his two other lines
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 93225 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 93349 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 93556 pm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6403, thecel and 1 other person
Op do this for my side profile tbh

Be 100% honest, at this point don't care anymore if it's shit I'm just intrigued .

You said angle doesn't matter right

Tell me if I'm harmonious or not.

Yes I know I need a genio, it's coming soon

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1624092224941_6811936515442841686.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1624092224941_6811936515442841686.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 177
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1629186090381_6833301735631776817.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1629186090381_6833301735631776817.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 154
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1627549273747_6826436429078000182.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1627549273747_6826436429078000182.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 191
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Op do this for my side profile tbh

Be 100% honest, at this point don't care anymore if it's shit I'm just intrigued .

You said angle doesn't matter right

Tell me if I'm harmonious or not.

Yes I know I need a genio, it's coming soon
seems like you need slight advancement for the second line to be aligned, so small Lefort 1. Your third line needs alot of advancement to align with the first line so BSSO/IMDO/Genio, this is a bigger problem than your lower maxilla. AKA u need bimax son
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 95759 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 95847 pm

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6531
seems like you need slight advancement for the second line to be aligned, so small Lefort 1. Your third line needs alot of advancement to align with the first line so BSSO/IMDO/Genio, this is a bigger problem than your lower maxilla. AKA u need bimax son
View attachment 1277158View attachment 1277159
Yup bimax and genio soon.

Thank you mate, I appreciate it.

• +1
u dint compare more subhuman?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7076
Can I DM you?

• +1
@thecel what flaws are there with this? It doesn't work with someone with an underbite

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@thecel what flaws are there with this? It doesn't work with someone with an underbite
Head position, mouth width, and whether they are smiling or not plays a role.

• +1
Head position, mouth width, and whether they are smiling or not plays a role.
yeah i mentioned that teeth have to be touching with the mouth relaxed

that wouldn't affect the second line though, just the third line

and head position doesnt make a difference in the relative angles you draw, thats why i think its a good theory

This is a good theory. High IQ post. I will test this on some more attractive people. This should also be conducted on some subhumans. Birdcel is a good cadindate, I don't think you would have to search hard to find some other recessed dogs.

Would you say their is an ideal angle for each line? From my observations it appears to be about 45 degrees for each line.

• +1
Interesting theory. Though worrisome that my angles are similar to mr O'pry

• +1
This is a good theory. High IQ post. I will test this on some more attractive people. This should also be conducted on some subhumans. Birdcel is a good cadindate, I don't think you would have to search hard to find some other recessed dogs.

Would you say their is an ideal angle for each line? From my observations it appears to be about 45 degrees for each line.
everytime its a subhuman the angles are all fucked up :lul: its pretty clear when someone is recessed with this

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Interesting theory. Though worrisome that my angles are similar to mr O'pry
Front profile > Side profile. Its why people like meeks are models despite being slightly recessed.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Carolus and Deleted member 7076
everytime its a subhuman the angles are all fucked up :lul: its pretty clear when someone is recessed with this
Going to do this on my self when I wake up. I plan on getting bimax so hopefully its not completely over. Maybe I will post it here if I feeling low inhib :ogre:

• +1
i think the first line determines everything, the flatter that first line is the less forward grown you would look even if all the other lines are the same angle in harmony

i guess thats the upper maxilla pill

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Going to do this on my self when I wake up. I plan on getting bimax so hopefully its not completely over. Maybe I will post it here if I feeling low inhib :ogre:
you can PM, literally takes me 5 seconds to do it lol

i think the first line determines everything, the flatter that first line is the less forward grown you would look even if all the other lines are the same angle in harmony

i guess thats the upper maxilla pill
Do you mean the more horizontal the first line is the more forward grown your upper maxilla is?

• +1
Do you mean the more horizontal the first line is the more forward grown your upper maxilla is?
yeah

first line = upper maxilla projection

second line = lower maxilla projection

third line = mandible projection

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Carolus

Let’s do the line test on this guy:

Guide LINE THEORY FOR DETERMINING RECESSIONLACK OF HARMONY OPBOTB  Start dateToday at 6 01 AM

·

His 1st and 2nd lines are pretty much parallel, and his 3rd line is more vertical than the other 2:

Guide LINE THEORY FOR DETERMINING RECESSIONLACK OF HARMONY OPBOTB  Start dateToday at 6 01 AM

·

Based on the test, we conclude his chin is recessed and needs an implant:

Debunk  Guide LINE THEORY FOR DETERMINING RECESSIONLACK OF HARMONY OPBOTB  Start dateToday a

Perfection.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Lawton88, Slob and 6 others
  • +1
it looks bad

the thing about this theory is that it doesnt take into accounnt gonial angle or any other factors
Tbh that guy's teeth don't look occluded and he has abnormally protruding lips
@thecel

• +1
it looks bad

the thing about this theory is that it doesnt take into accounnt gonial angle or any other factors

Yeah. Like every ratio and test, it’s just ONE TOOL. No single theory accounts for everything, and that’s okay. You always analyze faces with multiple methods.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lawton88, DEFAULT, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
@thecel xD
Screen Shot 2021 08 20 at 124532 pm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob and thecel

This line should be parallel to the 3 lines too.

The test has 4 lines now!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 7076
View attachment 1278007

This line should be parallel to the 3 lines too.

Now the test has 4 lines!
its tough to see that line from a side profile picture without the person being really lean for the bones to stick out though right

• +1
Reactions: Slob and thecel
The second lines are drawn from the side of the nose to lower lip right? Also dont you think it is a better idea to draw the first line straight from the nasal bone instead of drawing from the starting point of the nose to the tip of the nose for someone whose upper maxilla is severely recessed? I think that would give a more accurate result since if the upper and lower maxilla wasn't recessed the support it gives would bring up the nasal upper lateral cartilage to nasal bones level.

• +1
The second lines are drawn from the side of the nose to lower lip right? Also dont you think it is a better idea to draw the first line straight from the nasal bone instead of drawing from the starting point of the nose to the tip of the nose for someone whose upper maxilla is severely recessed? I think that would give a more accurate result since if the upper and lower maxilla wasn't recessed the support it gives would bring up the nasal upper lateral cartilage to nasal bones level.
sketch the lines that ur thinking of so i can see it

give me a recessed side profile with hooked nose?

Its so fucking over
IMG 20210827 090621

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Acromegaly_Chad
It's legit.

One little piece is missing though might add in another thread

• +1
im not very accurate with the lines because im just roughly sketching them but these are the points i aim for:
View attachment 1277093

basically your first line (nose angle) is your 'base', and the other 2 lines determine which bones need to be moved forward

for gandy, his first line isnt the same as his second line (lower maxilla), and his first line is the same as his third line (mandible). so Gandy would look better with a Lefort 1, but doesnt need BSSO/IMDO/Genio
View attachment 1277087

for meeks, his first line is the same as his second line, so his lower maxilla is not recessed, he doesn't need Lefort 1. But his first line is not the same as the third line, so his mandible is recessed. So Meeks would look better with BSSO/IMDO/Genio
View attachment 1277089

for this guy, his first line does not line up with his second line (lower maxilla) or third line (mandible. Therefore he is a good candidate for Bimax (Lefort 1 + BSSO)
View attachment 1277090

for this guy, hes very forward grown but you can see the angles are not the same, which is why it doesn't look harmonious
View attachment 1277092

this 'line' theory is good because it accounts for head tilt, you don't need to be in frankfurt plane. the relative difference in line angles should be the same regardless of head fraud or not. however, the mouth has to be relaxed, teeth touching - smiling and mouth open make the second and third line invalid

i've noticed that the most natural looking side profiles will have the angles exactly the same
View attachment 1277095View attachment 1277096View attachment 1277097View attachment 1277098View attachment 1277099View attachment 1277108

@thecel let me know what your thoughts are on this
Some truth but the main thing is just bone visibility. U can have a small jaw as long as it’s well defined all along the border of the mandible and ramus and have tight submental close to 90 degree angle

Yeah man, clearly what I need is more forward growth in my upper and lower maxillary region to get a more harmonious profile jfl.I’d look like a dog with any more advancement.
D860A752 4100 402B 84DA 44B9FAC90C6D
Honestly fuck my life. Overprojected nose tip and anterior nasal spine throws everything off. Sucks that I don’t even have a recessed chin but still need a genio and some ridiculous rhinoplasty to get a harmonious side profile.

good thread
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
late to the thread
this is a good theory basis however, a few major flaws:
1. this only applies if the nose isn't horribly flawed
2. the 2nd line is also based on the mandible, so if your mandible is retarded then the 2nd line will always be retarded (so this doesn't properly show maxilla projection, this just shows maxilla projection in comparison to mandible)