Link to site that ships indian tretinoin worldwide?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Since expresspct got nuked i have little hope left, the indian tret was dirt cheap and everyone on reddit reports it works perfectly :feelscry:. AllDayChemist doesn't ship to Europe except the UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Sir Galachad and Prettyboy
There are 3rd party shipping sites where you make the product you buy ship to them then they ship it to you, maybe try one of those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I've tried dashpct, still waiting for the order but seems similar deal so far. The site is buggy so watch out they almost shipped my ship to the US because their website defaults your shipping address there.

I think I used DASH as a coupon code and got a discount too.

Americans are so lucky they have ADC it's an unreal amount of work to try to cop some Rx in Canada.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
There are 3rd party shipping sites where you make the product you buy ship to them then they ship it to you, maybe try one of those
They don't do prescription drugs

Are you in Bulgaria? eMag ships tretinoin from Romania there iirc

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Im from Macedonia :feelswah::feelswhy:

what about your local pharmacy store ? I bought the brand airol, but it's not in the KS market now , they only sell ketrel brand now.

• +1
Last edited:
what about your local pharmacy store ? I bought the brand airol, but it's not in the KS market now , they only sell ketrel brand now.
Jfl they had airol in Macedonia but for some reason don't have it anymore. Also it wasn't pure tret, it had something else forgot what exactly

I can purchase tret for barely 2-3$ in India :feelsgood:

Jfl they had airol in Macedonia but for some reason don't have it anymore. Also it wasn't pure tret, it had something else forgot what exactly

airol was strong on me even after many years of use, the ones I use ketrel it exfoilates a bit but nothing compared to airol , strange the same ones are liste at the same strength ..

• +1
airol was strong on me even after many years of use, the ones I use ketrel it exfoilates a bit but nothing compared to airol , strange the same ones are liste at the same strength ..
Is airol not produced anymore?

Why would you want stuff thats made in India anyway
Dat tret prolly makes your skin worse considering the shit that goes on in India

How did you like airol compared to other brands? I've heard airol looks more matte with less glow

Pay me buckeroos and I will ship it for you. Bought three tubes for myself for a dollar and 50 cents

How did you like airol compared to other brands? I've heard airol looks more matte with less glow

Airol is better than the current one I use (ketrel), it doesn't make the face shinny immediately after applying. I used it with a pea sized amount , maybe slightly more , it's strength would exfoliate my skin a lot but the one I'm using ketrel gives the shiny look and even if I apply more it isn't the same strength (anecdotally) like airol. Airol isn't shipped to my country anymore though...

Airol is better than the current one I use (ketrel), it doesn't make the face shinny immediately after applying. I used it with a pea sized amount , maybe slightly more , it's strength would exfoliate my skin a lot but the one I'm using ketrel gives the shiny look and even if I apply more it isn't the same strength (anecdotally) like airol. Airol isn't shipped to my country anymore though...
Thanks for the info. I still have airol, but it's hard to obtain it now and it might be discontinued completely

Thanks for the info. I still have airol, but it's hard to obtain it now and it might be discontinued completely

I told a friend to bring some different brand from turkey, I'll see how it works out.