Links for guys who are trying to talk to girls but don’t know how.

TexasGiantBear

TexasGiantBear

Iron
Patrice O’Neal is the big black dude he had mad game and wasn’t a 10/10. He could make girls laugh and didn’t give a fuck what anybody thought. Y’all need to start being like him.

B805114B CA83 48F7 8A49 A4286E79D4B3

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, chadpreetcel123, UglyMan and 1 other person
kinda incel tier

PSL.

P

PUAHATE

Pick up artist hate

• +1
Reactions: Velvet, Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
nah pick up artistry is bs i learned everything from personal experience

some stuff is accurate they say but i feel actual personal EXPERIENCE is way more important

if you go in there expecting this and this and that its just dissapointment

only thing they are accurate about 100% is female nature

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 1464 and TexasGiantBear
Shit thred

Shit thred
I bet you smell like earring backs and baby shit. Go take a shower and clean your room the piss bottles are starting to over flow.

There isn’t, or shouldn’t be, any specific way to talk to girls. But you should have certain characteristics that will make them interested in you. IMO it is

1. Assertiveness/ high t/ low inhibition
2. Knowing when to be funny
3. Charisma

It is important to know how to balance 1 and 2, too much of 1. can make you unlikable and too much of 2 can make you loose respect and people won’t take you serious when you are actually serious.

Charisma is in its own lane but you can naturally obtain it with just 1 and 2.

It doesn’t matter what you say but how you say it. You can be talking about chickpeas and make bitches react like it’s Victoria secret panties on sale

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, fukmylyf, BigBoy and 1 other person
There isn’t, or shouldn’t be, any specific way to talk to girls. But you should have certain characteristics that will make them interested in you. IMO it is
1. Assertiveness/ high t/ low inhibited
2. Knows when to be funny
3. Charisma

It is important to know to balance 1 and 2, too much of 1. can make you unlikable and too much of 2 can loose respect and people won’t take you serious when you actually serious yourself.

Charisma is its own lane but you can naturally obtain it with just 1 and 2.

It doesn’t matter what you say just how you say it. You can be talking about chickpeas and make it sound like it’s Brad Pitt’s sperm.
This man gets it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and TheMewingBBC
patrice was also like 6'4-6'5 and had good frame

pretty bad face but he also had status/fame halo and he was legitimately god tier in charisma/humour

its not realistic to try to be top .01% charisma/humour but i agree that the stuff he says about women is basically accurate

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear
We need to start being a big black funny guy, too late for me. That dude was funny af tho ngl but of course his eating problems got to him

• +1
Women loves me talking somehow. Thank god. Probably cuz I'm low inhib af and good at joking. + yellow fever girls in this country.

• +1
the only thing that can help me is a lobotomy

• JFL
fukmylyf

• +1
cocainecowboy

• Love it
Reactions: TexasGiantBear and Deleted member 2486
  • +1