Lions are indigenous to Europe not Africa

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Think about it? Lions have blonde hair but who else has blond hair? White people, blonde hair is a cold adapted trait

But why do we only see lions in Africa now? Well it’s because niggers invaded Europe and stole all the lions and brought them to africa

Thoughts? @ElTruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TheRagingBull, 6ft4 and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and thereallegend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, dimorphism and wishIwasSalludon
Think about it? Lions have blonde hair but who else has blond hair? White people, blonde hair is a cold adapted trait

But why do we only see lions in Africa now? Well it’s because niggers invaded Europe and stole all the lions and brought them to africa

Thoughts? @ElTruecel
What’s a load of hotshot cope. Lions defend BBCs they eat curries and Cumskins just ask the Tanzanian lions that used to eat Cumskins and curries for fun during the British empire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
What’s a load of hotshot cope. Lions defend BBCs they eat curries and Cumskins just ask the Tanzanian lions that used to eat Cumskins and curries for fun during the British empire
I didn’t know lions were so based

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Images   2024 02 29T221057241

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 7580, dimorphism and 11 others
True

• Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Lion king was actually created by hitler & Himmler but stolen by Disney

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah, they have blonde hair and blue eyes, it is obvious that they are European aryans.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Gilbert_Durandal and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Sushifart, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Gilbert_Durandal

Sound theory, I likes it. What do u think about monkeys? I think a tleast half of them are indians due to shit flinging antics

The other half are brazillian

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, LooksThinker and Deleted member 60975

Thoughts? @ElTruecel
No tag me dont care..

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back