Lions are one of the most cucked animals on the planet, and people look up to them as symbols of bravery etc.

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze
There is no r4pe in lion culture

Think about it

Lion prides typically consist of ton of females and 1 or 2 males

Female lions, or Lionesses are more stronger and faster than lions

These female lions killed all the subhuman male lions and now they cruise through the fields killing any prey in their site because they'll win 90% of the time and have no real predators

If I was born as any other animal I wouldn't want to be born a lion I would tell you that much, not as a subhuman.. but I would probably not even live long enough to become one, the pride of Lionesses would look at my face when I'm a cub and would just kill me as I would be of no use to them, especially if they already have chads in the pride, who they can fuck later on

Last edited:
Thanks for skincare advice and stuff , helped my acne :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, blackpilleditalian, smoth and 2 others
That’s because when people talk about a lion, they mean the alpha male lion. No one even thinks about the beta lion.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and smoth
There is no r4pe in lion culture

Think about it

Lion prides typically consist of ton of females and 1 or 2 males

Female lions, or Lionesses are more stronger and faster than lions

These female lions killed all the subhuman male lions and now they cruise through the fields killing any prey in their site because they'll win 90% of the time and have no real predators

If I was born as any other animal I wouldn't want to be born a lion I would tell you that much, not as a subhuman.. but I would probably not even live long enough to become one, the pride of Lionesses would look at my face when I'm a cub and would just kill me as I would be of no use to them, especially if they already have chads in the pride, who they can fuck later on
Fuck lions
They're nigger soft the animal kingdom

I jerk off and bust huge loads to compilations of lions getting mauled by elephants and rhinos

Total lion death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz and Liferuiner
Fuck lions

I jerk off and bust huge loads to compilations of lions getting mauled by elephants and rhinos

Total lion death
Absolutely

Fuck lions

Total lion death

Die you niggers:woke::woke: