Lip lift is the most dangerous surgery to get

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Basically if the results sucks, you are fucked for life, and it's almost 50/50...

OVER for philtrumcels.

@Pietrosiek @Leo0509

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Julius, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
You can get lip reduction if something will be wrong iirc.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Slyfex8
Just grow a moustache to hide your long midface

Itsover 2
over for lip philtrum cels

my 13mm philtrum means I ll never need this

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Danish_Retard and RecessedPrettyboy
Not really if you do your research. Be conservative and try to go to someone who specializes in lip lifts

Not really if you do your research. Be conservative and try to go to someone who specializes in lip lifts

Ricardo L Rodriguez is the most popular lip lift surgeon and still have a lot of fucked results. It's so unpredictable...

it's not bad ngl, did her philtrum still shorter than before at the end of the day?
why dont you just get lip implants? if done with right doctor it will look 100% natural + you can shape your upper lip way you want

• +1
@Danish_Retard thiughts?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
My goal is to shorten my long philtrum and avoid as much as possible changing my upper lip.
Implants can help you with that too. I need to make research on implants. Good lips are huge boost.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Slyfex8
Implants can help you with that too. I need to make research on implants. Good lips are huge boost.

Tbh I highly doubt that's what I need my both lips are thick asf for a white man and friends already pointed that I have good DSL.

And I still have a long philtrum which is strange.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Ricardo L Rodriguez is the most popular lip lift surgeon and still have a lot of fucked results. It's so unpredictable...
probably because the patients wanted more than they should. idk I got it done and my lips look fine nobody could tell irl

probably because the patients wanted more than they should. idk I got it done and my lips look fine nobody could tell irl

I'm highly interested of what it looks like, and which surgeon it was.

• Love it
What dangerous is in it?

• +1
High risks of looking like a botched surgery fag doll imo
It doesnt make a difference. I will be ugly if i wont get it anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Slyfex8 and Deleted member 6873
Brb getting orbital box osteotomy

• +1
Huh? I will be able to get it at my 20s hopefully.

I looked again at you

I thought I remembered a long philtrum, but really it's your lips that are too thin, bro.

Need lips implants. And alar base reduction too.

I looked again at you

View attachment 521350

I thought I remembered a long philtrum, but really it's your lips that are too thin, bro.

Need lips implants. And alar base reduction too.
Lip lift would give me fuller lip. I have plat philtrum from the side too. People always said tjat lip lift is cheap and easy, much better than somr implants.

Lip lift would give me fuller lip. I have plat philtrum from the side too. People always said tjat lip lift is cheap and easy, much better than somr implants.

How will you cope with that lower lip?

How will you cope with that lower lip?
Huh? Its enough. Also increasing lower lip size would make my chin smaller. Ypu dont nred barret tier lips to look good.

I have a short philtrum, for me it's stretching exercises or let nature and old age do its thing.