Too many users here tend to overestimate surgery

Me too tbh I'm gonna check next week. It keeps getting worse every fucking year, hopefully my vision has finally stabilized
Contacts u retard, easy as fuck 20/20 vision

70 bucks for 3 months worths in my country (Aus)

Literally the best investment for me cause I look like a gay cuck with glasses

Me too tbh I'm gonna check next week. It keeps getting worse every fucking year, hopefully my vision has finally stabilized
+ supposedly my doc says your vision can’t get worse after 25 or something

Surgery isn't going to make you look like a model or a chad especially with the base some of you have you need to be realistic.

I've seen people say 'I don't even want to slay, I just want to look like a model' and I saw that black sub 5 kid Elijah say that lol. No amount of surgery will make you look like a model especially at his height of 5'8.

You guys are going to be extremely disappointed after your surgery.

Surgery works, but only within the limits of your natural base new users understand that before you set yourself up for extreme disappointment in the results.

It's starting to piss me off because it's all I hear on Discord.

Surgery is just going to make you a better version of yourself even after everything I plan to get, I know I won't look like a model just a better version of myself.

I always wanted to look like Henry Cavil like a Superman type figure but I know that's not realistic.

I'm talking to the new users this is water for most of you.

JUST BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF!

Btw show me a surgery transformation where someone goes from a sub 5 to a Chad it doesn't exist. (An actual picture from a clinic not some nigga frauding his balls off)
Jfl at that Elijah kid

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Rule of thumb, just focus on fixing your failos, not creating halos.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Your base has to be crazy for such a thing to happen