Lip lift or lip filler to increase top lip and overall thickness?

BootySniffer69

BootySniffer69

Silver

thanks in advance.

fucking disturbing face, man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and BootySniffer69
dye hair and eyebrows black, get rhino and green contacts, do skincare and gymmax and then fagmax with lip filler

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and BootySniffer69
Yea but what the fuck do I know
u have ur username in colour:feelsuhh:

In terms of surgeries suggestions that I got they were lip lift/ lip filler/ lip flip, and rhino.

When one person suggests one they say not to get the other :hnghn:

fucking disturbing face, man
I'm sure shit like this make him feel better inside

Jfl why do niggas on org feel the need to post comments that are completely irelevent and redundant to a looksmaxxing thread

Don't demorilize a fellow looksmaxxer with conter-productive mocking, it's not helping in the slightest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and BootySniffer69

Jfl why do niggas on org feel the need to post comments that are completely iralevent and redundant to a looksmaxxing thread
you're a good guy:chad:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: igniteisbad and LowTierVitoBss
it was a jk chill

Jfl why do niggas on org feel the need to post comments that are completely iralevent and redundant to a looksmaxxing thread

Don't demorilize a fellow looksmaxxer with conter-productive mocking, it's not helping in the slighte

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69
it was a jk chill
I wasn't aiming at just you tho, really it gets annoying that a self improvement site has alot of users Who are not keen to see you ascend but instead just projet their shitty self-image on others Who have even shittier self-image, i feel like this is the reason why not many users post their faces here

u have ur username in colour:feelsuhh:

In terms of surgeries suggestions that I got they were lip lift/ lip filler/ lip flip, and rhino.

When one person suggests one they say not to get the other :hnghn:
You have a low trust face and it’s probably because of rat nose and eyes, contacts and dying eyebrows will fix the eyes part, rhino must be done

I just don’t see lips as the main failo but they need to be fixed too, not with fillers but def lip lift

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
You have a low trust face and it’s probably because of rat nose and eyes, contacts and dying eyebrows will fix the eyes part, rhino must be done

I just don’t see lips as the main failo but they need to be fixed too, not with fillers but def lip lift

Rhino, to reduce the bulbous nasal tip.

It just throws off everything about my face.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma