Lip lift without scar/minimal scar? MY face would look more balanced (pics inside)

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I realize I lack facial definition and that I need jaw/cheek implants, which would help stretch the skin out and provide missing volume. But my upper lip sort of turns in on itself, as if it rolls inwards. I need some sort of upper lip augmentation, but my nose is slightly upturned, so it'd be hard to hide a scar from a lip lift. And also my philtrum isn't even that long, it's actually on the shorter side, like 13mm. I have closer set eyes when compared to the length of my face, and since I cannot change the IPD without an unnecessary major surgery, I can change the ratios through my upper lip sitting higher, and by doing so, the apparent line where the lips touch actually moves upwards by a few mms, thus reducing the apparent midface length.

How is this achievable without fucking up my face with scars and people realizing I've had surgery?

I'd like to achieve this, ignore the focal length distortion. I lift my upper lift up using muscles, you can see how it moves up the line where the mouth meets up, thus reducing midace length. My upper lip looks bigger, more defined, all in all my face looks way more balanced. The only downside is I know this result isn't achievable since when I do this my nasal base moves up as well, when in reality it'd be pulled downwards. What can be done to come as close to this through surgery or other means?

another fakecel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
A normal bullhorn lift should do the trick. It does not leave any visible scars either (atleast usually it doesn't).

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
whats your current philtrum length and what sort of reduction would you be looking for? Im considering a similar procedure myself