Lip lift worth it?

J

JustRelax

Iron
Title.
Thinking about getting a lip lift for better harmony and philtrum:chin ratio rn my philtrum measures at 18-19mm
I’m getting an alarplasty in a couple months so if lip lift is worth it I can get both at the same time, what do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
your philtrum isn't that long, your chin is just too small looking, probably because it's recessed and you're carrying excess facial fat
18-19mm is fine, your chin is the real issue, no philtrum for a recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso and JustRelax
your philtrum isn't that long, your chin is just too small looking, probably because it's recessed and you're carrying excess facial fat

He's right in that it's just your chin is too short... your upper lip has good shape don't mess with it.

• +1
Reactions: JustRelax
Is it really that recessed? From side it lines up with my nasion.

I had my philtrum measured wrong according to a thread here it’s closer to 20mm So you think lip lift still isn’t worth? A known surgeon in my area said that I could get 5mms without affecting the upper lip shape/size by much.
I’ve also got no upper teeth show when I’m talking and my upper lip covers like half my upper teeth when smiling.

Here we go again. Mentally ill normies with BDD. Fuck this forum :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 11770
Here we go again. Mentally ill normies with BDD. Fuck this forum :lul::lul:
Nothing to do with bdd man just tryina improve the way I look, that’s the purpose of the forum isn't it?

Nothing to do with bdd man just tryina improve the way I look, that’s the purpose of the forum isn't it?
BDD boy strikes back. You know how I know you've got BDD? Because I can objectively judge you and I see you're good looking, but in your first post you talk about fucking milimeters of skin.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and JustRelax
BDD boy strikes back. You know how I know you've got BDD? Because I can objectively judge you and I see you're good looking, but in your first post you talk about fucking milimeters of skin.
I know that I'm not bad looking I slay decently and got rated 5.5-6 psl on lookism when I was leaner but im just tryina look as good as possible for myself not for girls or whatever.
And if you rate objectively you can’t deny my nose is a failo for my pheno and I would ascend from smaller nostrils, also after what people said here i might just skip the lip lift and get only rhino

No. You are gonna look like plastic doll. You barely even have failos. Just dont anything.

• +1
Philtrum is good, upper lift is well turned and exposed . You don’t need lip lift at all.
Jaw is good and long.
Nose is good.

You can looksmax the chin by giving it more vertical length . You can do that with fillers first and , if you like the result, a sliding genioplasty later.
I wouldn’t touch anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and JustRelax
No. You are gonna look like plastic doll. You barely even have failos. Just dont anything.
Like this user said, you're better off not doing anything. For your own sake. Objectively it all looks harmonious to my eyes, without seing your entire face. Then again, its your money, life, and decision. My advice is leave everything alone, theres hardly any improvement to be made.

• +1
Depends, but leaning towards no without seeing your entire face.

• +1