Lip Lifts Are Retarded

Vega Lyra

Vega Lyra

Iron
If you have a disproportionately long philtrum then grow a mustache and if you can't grow facial hair get a transplant.

Unless you are blonde.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Agendum and ArcticStorm
Do most lip lifts result come out bad?

• +1
Reactions: Vega Lyra
Do most lip lifts result come out bad?
Idk about most, but they leave a visible scar and can look shit.

Only time lip lift is sensible is if you have really thin lips, otherwise you will look retarded.

But i am sure sometimes they look decent, but mostly when its done to correct thin upper lip.

If your philtrum is long then lip lift is a shit solution a mustache is much better

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Phillybeard1996 and ArcticStorm
I mentionted it to ramieri because my philtrum is long and he essentially said it's a looksmin. I already thought so but just confirmation

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Vega Lyra
I mentionted it to ramieri because my philtrum is long and he essentially said it's a looksmin. I already thought so but just confirmation
Good he was honest instead of trying to sell you some bullshit

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Matthias8272
Wouldn't lip lifts just make it so the lips don't line up with the teeth?

Kinda like a nose job - where in most cases it's the entire face that's wrong, not just the nose.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Wouldn't lip lifts just make it so the lips don't line up with the teeth?

Kinda like a nose job - where in most cases it's the entire face that's wrong, not just the nose.
Not sure what you mean with nose jobs? Unless you are refering to a weak chin, in which case many times chin implants are performed the same time as nose job.

Not sure what you mean with nose jobs? Unless you are refering to a weak chin, in which case many times chin implants are performed the same time as nose job.
Oh shit sorry you said "not just the nose" forget what i said.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
63d26b59db29febcad9529b2_mouth%20breather%20face.jpeg

When bluepilled people talk about getting a nosejob and looking like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, MTNAscension2 and Vega Lyra
Having a long philtrum is even more retarded

Mustache hides hit, and mustaches look better on long philtrums so its a win win

• Hmm...
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Mustache hides hit, and mustaches look better on long philtrums so its a win win
mustache is a looksmin and not aesthetic

only roasties like it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 23778
Both Lip Lifts And Lip Fillers Look Bad

• +1
WhoVille-MAX.

Center your entire existence around taking bets to be in the Next Grinch movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lksmxr and Vega Lyra
WhoVille-MAX.

Center your entire existence around taking bets to be in the Next Grinch movie
Someone at school said i look like a who, thank god for facial hair 🙏🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: lksmxr
Yup, give you gay lips
Exactly JFL at the faggots in here wanting to have lips that 10 years ago would have made people think they're openly homosexual

• JFL
If you have a disproportionately long philtrum then grow a mustache and if you can't grow facial hair get a transplant.

Unless you are blonde.
Why would you want a mustach lol girls don't like them that much lol do you mean a beard at least?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Exactly JFL at the faggots in here wanting to have lips that 10 years ago would have made people think they're openly homosexual
Dick sucking james charles lips

• JFL
Why would you want a mustach lol girls don't like them that much lol do you mean a beard at least?
Ye at the very least a goatee lmao, but the mustache specifically hides the long philtrum

• +1
True, guys don’t realize that’s it’s not their Philtrum that’s the problem, it’s their chin.

• Hmm...
Ye at the very least a goatee lmao, but the mustache specifically hides the ling philtrum
Lol rather rock the long philtrum than get a mustach which makes you look most of the time like a pedo or older

• Hmm...
Moustaches are the easiest way to tank your SMV. Even GL guys can go down a few points just for having a moustache. The only way to pull it off is if it's paired with a proper beard and then only if you have enough dimorphism to look good with facial hair and not like a baby drinking chocolate milk

• Hmm...
True, guys don’t realize that’s it’s not their Philtrum that’s the problem, it’s their chin.
Depends, for me for example my long philtrum stops me from having a compact mid face.

Lol rather rock the long philtrum than get a mustach which makes you look most of the time like a pedo or older
I would still rather have a mustache having my long philtrum out and proud looks so bad it totally ruins facial harmony

• JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
I would still rather have a mustache having my long philtrum out and proud looks so bad it totally ruins facial harmony
Stop coping...... can I see it

Moustaches are the easiest way to tank your SMV. Even GL guys can go down a few points just for having a moustache. The only way to pull it off is if it's paired with a proper beard and then only if you have enough dimorphism to look good with facial hair and not like a baby drinking chocolate milk
Good point, but a strong jaw and chin with a goatee or full stuble length beard is sooo good

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Nah, small lip lifts can look good.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88, Vega Lyra and FutureAestheticMale
Nah, small lip lifts can look good.
Ig if you went to the best surgeon in the world and had a thin upper lip and was conservative in how much philtrum you removed it would probs be good

Ig if you went to the best surgeon in the world and had a thin upper lip and was conservative in how much philtrum you removed it would probs be good
I’m speaking from personal experience, and yeah I went to surgeon who was noted for it. I only did 4? mm which relapsed some (it’s supposed to relapse a little so expected) but still looks good.
Just from looking at your pic I think of you got 3-4 mm taken off with an experienced surgeon it could look good, but without seeing the rest of your face idk

• +1
I’m speaking from personal experience, and yeah I went to surgeon who was noted for it. I only did 4? mm which relapsed some (it’s supposed to relapse a little so expected) but still looks good.
Just from looking at your pic I think of you got 3-4 mm taken off with an experienced surgeon it could look good, but without seeing the rest of your face idk
Ye 3-4 mm would be ideal for me, did you do it to reduce philtrum length or because your upper lip was too thin? My lips are too big for a lip lift.

Ye 3-4 mm would be ideal for me, did you do it to reduce philtrum length or because your upper lip was too thin? My lips are too big for a lip lift.
Philtrum length, my upper lip was average though (for white) and my lower lip was above average anyway though. It really doesn’t impact it to the degree you’re thinking of unless you do larger movements, it looks nothing like if you lift your upper lip up in the mirror which is what I was terrified of.

Philtrum length, my upper lip was average though (for white) and my lower lip was above average anyway though. It really doesn’t impact it to the degree you’re thinking of unless you do larger movements, it looks nothing like if you lift your upper lip up in the mirror which is what I was terrified of.
Thats what i'm afraid of, it looks so retarded when i lift my upper lip in the mirror. What about scaring? Is it very visible or not?

Thats what i'm afraid of, it looks so retarded when i lift my upper lip in the mirror. What about scaring? Is it very visible or not?
I can assure it wouldn’t look like that, if it’s well done no one will be able to tell whatsoever I can guarantee that.

Granted it’s been almost 4 years but there’s no visible scarring whatsoever, but there wasn’t much anyway after 6 weeks

• +1
Idk about most, but they leave a visible scar and can look shit.
If you have a decent surgeon, the scar is very subtle. I have seen plenty of lip lifts that look fine.

• +1

Unless you are blonde.
I time traveled to tell Hitler looksmaxxing advice. Im glad he took it. Couldnt convince him out of the Poland thing tho.
2210.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madcap88 and Vega Lyra
I can assure it wouldn’t look like that, if it’s well done no one will be able to tell whatsoever I can guarantee that.

Granted it’s been almost 4 years but there’s no visible scarring whatsoever, but there wasn’t much anyway after 6 weeks
Thats interesting. Was the long philtrum fucking with your chin to philtrum ratio or was it preventing you from having a compact mid face? Or both?

I time traveled to tell Hitler looksmaxxing advice. Im glad he took it. Couldnt convince him out of the Poland thing tho.
2210.jpg
🤣🤣🤣

Lowkey looks fire tho

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Thats interesting. Was the long philtrum fucking with your chin to philtrum ratio or was it preventing you from having a compact mid face? Or both?
Long midface kinda

I was trying to balance out everything around my ipd, I look better for sure but I wouldn’t say good. If I could do it again knowing what I know now I would’ve saved up for 2 years and went to Wolfe before he retired, but that’s life and there are some surgeons who may do obo with better aesthetic results anyway.

• +1
Long midface kinda

I was trying to balance out everything around my ipd, I look better for sure but I wouldn’t say good. If I could do it again knowing what I know now I would’ve saved up for 2 years and went to Wolfe before he retired, but that’s life and there are some surgeons who may do obo with better aesthetic results anyway.
Is your ipd small? Because thats the same situation I'm in lmao. Its the worst flaw i stg my philtrum would be fine if my ipd was bigger. Look at jeffrey dahmer:

Screenshot 20230419 201701

He has a long philtrum but because of good ipd and short nose it doesnt look retarded. Compact mid face is crucial i think.

Is your ipd small? Because thats the same situation I'm in lmao. Its the worst flaw i stg my philtrum would be fine if my ipd was bigger. Look at jeffrey dahmer:

View attachment 2169047

He has a long philtrum but because of good ipd and short nose it doesnt look retarded. Compact mid face is crucial i think.
Yea

so lip lift is shit?
is lip filler a shitty option too?
i havea crazy long philtrum ( 2cm) its my main flaw and i don't know how to correct it...
maybe ccw bimax can reduce it ( i heard comment about it)
i was thinking about lip filler maybe?
mustache looks horrible on me

so lip lift is shit?
is lip filler a shitty option too?
i havea crazy long philtrum ( 2cm) its my main flaw and i don't know how to correct it...
maybe ccw bimax can reduce it ( i heard comment about it)
i was thinking about lip filler maybe?
mustache looks horrible on me
Try lip filler see how it looks and if you like it mabey seek a permanent solution lipe a lip lift, but make sure you choose a very good surgeon and understand the potential risks involved