Lip reduction surgery is quite cheap

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I feel really relieved rn cuz I just read lip reduction surgery in Germany is "only" between 300-900 Euro. I thought it would cost at least 2k but fortunately it doesn't. Lip reduction is second on my list of procedures, right after Botox to lower my eyebrows this week.
After those I plan on buccal fat removal and upper eyelid blepharoplasty.

Really happy! 🙃

• +1
Reactions: lorenzo_md
I feel really relieved rn cuz I just read lip reduction surgery in Germany is "only" between 300-900 Euro. I thought it would cost at least 2k but fortunately it doesn't. Lip reduction is second on my list of procedures, right after Botox to lower my eyebrows this week.

Really happy! 🙃
Buccal is cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope

Really happy! 🙃

for what the upper eyelid blepha ? you have a lot of fat ?

@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
for what the upper eyelid blepha ? you have a lot of fat ?
Just to get rid of any excess fat and skin and to "open up" my eye area. It also creates the illusion of lower eyebrows and less body fat and accentuates the lashes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just to get rid of any excess fat and skin and to "open up" my eye area. It also creates the illusion of lower eyebrows and less body fat and accentuates the lashes.

So when you have not enough fat in that area, massive eye brows but not low set, this surgery is not for you ? So probably only fat graftling will fit me.

So when you have not enough fat in that area, massive eye brows but not low set, this surgery is not for you ? So probably only fat graftling will fit me.
Pm pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043