Lipo Vela Gone Wrong ALMOST DIED NOT CLICKBAIT

Organ

Organ

was it all worth it?
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Posts
572
Reputation
2,030
I am literally the Lipo Vela king.

30 minutes ago I tried to start another session.

blood

BLOOD
(i didn't even inject the solution)

BLOOD
(i didn't even inject the solution)

After that I called it wraps.

I should have known that this would have been an awful session considering I was half asleep.

@Orka @Vrilltrum @Tesarossa @subhuman wasian @Morgan
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vrilltrum, cinnabon, Morgan and 3 others
reupload it didnt work
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-28 134408.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-28 134408.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: yahgamy, IOD, ICR and 1 other person
what fucking needles were u using
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD, ICR and Tesarossa
what fucking needles were u using
30g 6mm.

Doesn't matter.

I literally poked my skin w the needles and blood started coming out.
 
  • +1
Reactions: yahgamy, IOD, ICR and 1 other person
I was literally about to buy some to inject into my crotch :trepidation:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R3w_tard666, Organ, yahgamy and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Organ, yahgamy, IOD and 2 others
3 times in a row holy shit I wouldve prolly stopped after the secon time
 
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Organ, ICR, yahgamy and 1 other person
@Tesarossa why u so fucking mad? u have something to say?
 
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Organ, ICR, Tesarossa and 1 other person
Be careful and stay safe dude
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Organ and IOD

Similar threads

halabi
Replies
4
Views
20
halabi
halabi
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
2
Views
46
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
m_accends
Replies
2
Views
92
cinnabon
cinnabon
BProadtochad
Replies
1
Views
75
fattofat
fattofat
m_accends
Replies
8
Views
71
m_accends
m_accends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top