Liposuction for my ass and legs?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
So My legs and mainly the ass area caries too much fat. I tried going to an endo chronologist to see which hormone is causing it. but I have not found the solution yet. Would liposuction make sense? basically, I need a reverse BBL.

No femboymaxx for money you’re high E

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 16371
So My legs and mainly the ass area caries too much fat. I tried going to an endo chronologist to see which hormone is causing it. but I have not found the solution yet. Would liposuction make sense? basically, I need a reverse BBL.
foid detected. @Alexanderr ban this mother fucker.

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Pumanator and mvp2v1
No femboymaxx for money you’re high E
Actually, I probably have the highest T on this website. Which is why I dont undertand my wide hips and female fat distribution. makes no sense to me.

foid detected. @Alexanderr ban this mother fucker.
Happy Birthday Cake GIF by Storyful
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

oh you are foid unironically? @Lorsss @Pendejo
no. only an idiot would look at the things I post and think this. :feelsuhh:.
I'm not a girl. Dont ban me. Girls dont have tons of facial hair, maxxed out T.

I only posted those gifs because that use is a retard.

I don't eat a lot, but I dont exercise enough. even still, its an issue bc of my womanly hips. + I seem to have quite a bit of water retention in my legs. idk if that's because of my excessive T. Lipo really not a good idea?

Some testosterone gets converted to estrogen
Yes, this has been what I suspect is my issue. What do You think about my lab work: https://looksmax.org/threads/if-my-...will-be-the-effect-of-taking-aromasin.489772/

I did a second blood work but it did not look at estrogen!:hnghn::lul::forcedsmile: I have done a third recently, I will probably make a post about the result when I get it. But take a look at that thread and my estrogen numbers. Do you think my estrogen is the reason for the female fat distribution and perhaps the development of wide hips too? And if it is the case, would Estrogen inhibitors like Aromison make sense? Lipo not a good idea?

I don't eat a lot, but I dont exercise enough. even still, its an issue bc of my womanly hips. + I seem to have quite a bit of water retention in my legs. idk if that's because of my excessive T. Lipo really not a good idea?
lift weights, eat less.

do not do lipo. get hormones checked.