lipovela .5 mls per point

J

jusmypillow

Iron
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
3
has anyone ever done .5 mls per point on cheeks. I don’t want to have to do 10 sessions for results and wondering the real risks.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cinnabon
has anyone ever done .5 mls per point on cheeks. I don’t want to have to do 10 sessions for results and wondering the real risks.
the norm is to do 0.2 ml per cheek, you would only have to do around 2-6 sessions for results.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shark
ik but 4-6 sessions for substantial results is still tedious
ik it sucks ass, ive done 2 sessions already and it hasent been super significant, im still worreid abt the authenticy of my lipo vela so i might just go for aqaulyx.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jusmypillow
ik it sucks ass, ive done 2 sessions already and it hasent been super significant, im still worreid abt the authenticy of my lipo vela so i might just go for aqaulyx.
did u get from meamo? I did seems legit. If indiamart u might be cooked. I can show u my vials to compare if u want from meamo.
 
with 0.5ml youll have swelling for a month lol
 

Similar threads

vlurrent
Replies
2
Views
33
bddcoper
bddcoper
thecapo
Replies
3
Views
130
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo
Subhumennaly13
Replies
6
Views
126
Subhumennaly13
Subhumennaly13
swizz
Replies
6
Views
46
swizz
swizz
Sikkunt06
Replies
2
Views
112
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 8psl100harmony
Back
Top