NRW
Silver
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2026
- Posts
- 674
- Reputation
- 928
Does anyone know how much DC there is in Lipovela? I want to decide wether I should use Lipolax + or Lipovela for the submental region (double chin).
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yes I believe Lipolax + has like 0.05%So more DC than Lipolax +?
I believe it is 4.2%Does anyone know how much DC there is in Lipovela?
I personally have used lipo velaI want to decide wether I should use Lipolax + or Lipovela for the submental region (double chin).
I believe it is 4.2%
I personally have used lipo vela
So more DC than Lipolax +?I believe it is 4.2%
I personally have used lipo vela
Yes I believe Lipolax + has like 0.05%So more DC than Lipolax +?
ThxYes I believe Lipolax + has like 0.05%