LIPSTICK ALLEY JUST MADE A THREAD ON US. GTFIH.

what-how.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Xangsane
THEY'RE JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T LAND A MAN LIKE THAT. AND JFL AT THEM CALLING HIM "WHITE" JFL. UGLY AHH COPERS.
he looks super ethnic yet super good looking

why do those people associate everything good looking as white or black? i dont get this. why are they so binary?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
he looks super ethnic yet super good looking

why do those people associate everything good looking as white or black? i dont get this. why are they so binary?
EXACTLY, THEY THINK HE'S JUST ANOTHER WHITE BOY WITH A TAN, LIPS AND BROWS. AND BECAUSE HE'S ATTRACTIVE WITH STRAIGHT HAIR OF COURSE THEY'D SAY HE'S MUH WHITE.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
How could you tell?
IPD, ES ratio, nose, and mid face

EXACTLY, THEY THINK HE'S JUST ANOTHER WHITE BOY WITH A TAN, LIPS AND BROWS. AND BECAUSE HE'S ATTRACTIVE WITH STRAIGHT HAIR OF COURSE THEY'D SAY HE'S MUH WHITE.
racist self hating girls. take their word with a grain of salt

• +1
IPD, ES ratio, nose, and mid face

racist self hating girls. take their word with a grain of salt
WHAT THEY SAY: "MUH HE'S A WHITE BOY"
WHAT THEY MEAN: THEY CAN'T GET SOMEONE LIKE HIM TO COMMIT

commit? more like even talk platonically
They call anyone with vaguely ethnic features muh white even if they're ethnic JFL.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Those Hamite (so-called African) women are going to make more threads on you, @Xangsane. You ruined their femcel safe space wher eve they bc can gossip about others then complain about how no men wants them. Honestly though it’s not worth it talking about Lipstick Alley anymore because LSA is full of jealous ugly Hamite women as I showed with that thread I linked yesterday. Leave those delusional femcels to rot on their complaining and gossiping about other women, whom are in relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Xangsane
He literally mentioned “ they’re monitoring this site to see if we troll them” and then announced to everyone he was gona troll them no fucking shit they were gonna know. Mirin iq

• JFL
He literally mentioned “ they’re monitoring this site to see if we troll them” and then announced to everyone he was gona troll them no fucking shit they were gonna know. Mirin iq
JFL WHERE IS THIS

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Those Hamite (so-called African) women are going to make more threads on you, @Xangsane. You ruined their femcel safe space wher eve they bc can gossip about others then complain about how no men wants them. Honestly though it’s not worth it talking about Lipstick Alley anymore because LSA is full of jealous ugly Hamite women as I showed with that thread I linked yesterday. Leave those delusional femcels to rot on their complaining and gossiping about other women, whom are in relationships.
And they would call us racist but it's all about being an ATTRACTIVE woman, even if the woman has 4C hair and darkskin. Then they call ATTRACTIVE darkskin black women "muh Eurocentric".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
JFL WHERE IS THIS
What… it’s all in the thread. He announced that he’s trolling them while saying that they post about us and watch what we do

• +1
What… it’s all in the thread. He announced that he’s trolling them while saying that they post about us and watch what we do
What if they eventually get all our threads? JFL

screencaps of this thread please

That's it, just one. You need to make an account to infiltrate if you can please.
I'm not making an account on sheboon alley. Now post screencaps.

• JFL
CONGRATS BRO JFL
this section of the forum is insane
i would recomend anyone interested in being a sex god to frequent this place
also this thread is absolutly insane

Food Reaction GIF by SeaWorld

• JFL
ironically this disgusting thread is giving me more motivation to be healthy and fit than ever before
@Xangsane @SuperSpoonman

• JFL
IMG 5865

Racist niggers lol imagine I made a thread on what type of blacks are a threat to us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Can you fucking not mess with our black queens? Fucking incel

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and datboijj
Which thread was that?
I think the 2nd one is viewable
bruh it might be over

• JFL
View attachment 2333897
Racist niggers lol imagine I made a thread on what type of blacks are a threat to us
See how they only view themselves as Americans. Like no latino can be born in America. Racist pos blacks. This is our ancestors land not negros. Blacks are very racist.

Last edited: