Lipstickalley thinks Will Smith is based for slapping the shit out of Chris Rock

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏

I wish Chris Rock could be smacked again. He has made a living off of slighting black women… out bodies, our clothes, our hair, weave jokes, ball headed jokes. We have been the crux and butt of his jokes and made him millions doing it.
A black woman being defended is such a foreign concept, to black and white people, that people can’t even fathom that it would warrant such strong response, but it does.
Chris has not been funny in a long time.
Right?

Its crazy how these Black women are defending Chris.

Will DEFENDING HIS WIFE!

WHY should Will take Chris to the side aftershow when Chris does not give him nor his wife the same respect??? Chris has been ragging on the Smiths for YEARRRSSSSS.

I have SO MUCH respect for Will for doing this on National Television and in front of his Peers.
Lord Have mercy!! Will is not playing in these streets. This man is so on brand, he must of hit a tipping point. I cant say Im mad at him, my coochie would be wet if my man did this for me.
Also for context, this isn’t the first time Chris Rock has made fun of Jada. Remember when he was saying her boycotting the Oscar’s was like him boycotting Rihanna’s vagina? I think his words were neither of them had a chance or something like that. He deserved that damn slap. PERIOD!
Everything isn’t funny all the time.
If everyone knew they could get bitch slapped in public by a man who is publicly one of the nicest men in Amerikkka maybe people would be nicer to one another and this country wouldn’t be such a shitty place.
I stand with Willard.
Chris was out of line I don’t care. I know there’s a time and place on both parts with people blaming but you don’t know what a person is going/went through…Jada really struggled a lot having to accept with having Alopecia so that’s nothing to joke about. Don’t go on a public stage humiliating a person like that especially when it impacted them a lot. End of the day Will just defended his wife like every guy would.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Landorus, Salludon and 7 others
tbh black men needed a display of masculinity after all this 'buck breaking' stuff recently.

It's sorta based from Smith, that is, if he hadn't already been cheated on by her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and 8 others
An actual based reaply on LSA calling out Jada the ho:

"incogneato said:
IDC both Will and Jada are fools. But Jada especially. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. She wants to fuck her son's friend and put all her families business out there and also wants to be one half of a so called power couple. Then gets mad when people crack jokes about them and make her husband out to be a pussy. She wants her husband to defend her honour while also making him out to be a joke. Who's fault really is it that Will made this punk move?
And also her so called alopecia is a tiny portion of her head, she just shaved her hair off. IDC, I've never liked Jada, I think she's an instigator and her ego is just as big as wills. She really tried it when she joined scientology just because she thought it would make their star power go higher. Miss me with all this "will is fed up with everyone clowning him". Will needs to look to the left of him to see who's really been clowning him.
And way to take the high road. All this talk about Oscars so white, now everyone is gonna point to this and say why black people aren't invited and they're so ghetto. He could've saved it and said something really poignant in his acceptance speech or even just took the mic away from Chris and said something but this wasn't it. Even in his speech he looked like a broken down punk bitch."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard, MiroslavBulldosex and 8 others

"incogneato said:
IDC both Will and Jada are fools. But Jada especially. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. She wants to fuck her son's friend and put all her families business out there and also wants to be one half of a so called power couple. Then gets mad when people crack jokes about them and make her husband out to be a pussy. She wants her husband to defend her honour while also making him out to be a joke. Who's fault really is it that Will made this punk move?
And also her so called alopecia is a tiny portion of her head, she just shaved her hair off. IDC, I've never liked Jada, I think she's an instigator and her ego is just as big as wills. She really tried it when she joined scientology just because she thought it would make their star power go higher. Miss me with all this "will is fed up with everyone clowning him". Will needs to look to the left of him to see who's really been clowning him.
And way to take the high road. All this talk about Oscars so white, now everyone is gonna point to this and say why black people aren't invited and they're so ghetto. He could've saved it and said something really poignant in his acceptance speech or even just took the mic away from Chris and said something but this wasn't it. Even in his speech he looked like a broken down punk bitch."

• Thanks
    Disagree!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MiroslavBulldosex, one job away and 7 others
tbh black men needed a display of masculinity after all this 'buck breaking' stuff recently.

It's sorta based from Smith, that is, if he hadn't already been cheated on by her
Blacks are percived as the most masculine race already no “buckbreakkng” from a no named loser will change that. The Jews have already done their job this will make will look like the cuckhold he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15309

"incogneato said:
You should post more about other stuff ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Forum is just unmarried 30 year old nigresess so it's not surprising they defend cheaters and cucks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salludon, LooksOrDeath, Hikicel69 and 8 others
Blacks are percived as the most masculine race already no “buckbreakkng” from a no named loser will change that. The Jews have already done their job this will make will look like the cuckhold he is
muh most masculine :soy::soy::soy:when serbs ,albs , morocans exist

"incogneato said:
Will is the bigger fool. He's a cuck's cuck.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Danish_Retard and thecel
muh most masculine :soy::soy::soy:when serbs ,albs , morocans exist
Well that’s what the avg person thinks. Most Normies don’t think of those groups you mentioned when asked “which group is most masc”

Epitome of cuckoldery
Ofcourse lipstick alley foids approve of this abused dog slave man to defend their non existent honour

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, valhalar, vaninskybird and 2 others

This wasn’t masculinity it was a histrionic feminine emotional outburst.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thecel
Sheboons and dual mating strategy

Name a more iconic duo

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thecel
incels vs sheboons is the funniest face-off

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and thecel
Fuck lipstick back alley whores. They banned me from posting erotic stories. I was trying to communicate with them cryptically while informing the naive vaginas the forum is run by an overweight guy that hates women. I tried to help.

Fuck lipstick back alley whores. They banned me from posting erotic stories. I was trying to communicate with them cryptically while informing the naive vaginas the forum is run by an overweight guy that hates women. I tried to help.

Oh lawd

giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
imagine he smacked a women that made jokes about a man I want to see their reaction stupid toilets

Forum is just unmarried 30 year old nigresess so it's not surprising they defend cheaters and cucks
based comment.

will smith wife, is a narc crazy bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
based comment.

will smith wife, is a narc crazy bitch
she's a drama queen and untalented actress that no studio wants to entertain. but because of her untalented husband, with more fame, they have to entertain her. and I see why they hired her for the matrix reboot. we all saw the movie. it was more horrible than the batman. it was terrible. disgusting. an insult. a slap across all of our faces.

anyway, she's not that crazy bitch. she whines and cries all day and feels she's always sick. and yes, she's sick alright. but not in the good crazy way. she gets off watching happy people become miserable. because she's miserable. and will smith was suckered into that stunt that destroyed his career.

and i agree with what that tormented actor said. "the devil will come at you when you're in your highest moment." or some shit like that. denzel knows what he attracted after completing that movie, fallen. nothing he could do about it after but endure.

Last edited: