LIPSTICKALLEY THREAD ON @BLACKGYMMAX [BLACK WOMAN SHITTING ON HIM DED SRS]

Vile, vile women... Holy shit, one even called him a potential rapist and a murderer based off his FACE. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, aesthetic beauty, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
That nigga is secretly a slayer. He just mad he cant get top tier stacies that the white chads are getting .

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Lolcel and RichardSpencel
JFL at this thread, its an absolute circus show.

Vile, vile women... Holy shit, one even called him a potential rapist and a murderer based off his FACE. :feelskek:
Can u please delete a thread for me?

JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO

I can't fucking stand these lipstick alley cunts. They're openly lookist when they gossip about celebrity men but then all of a sudden they start spouting bluepills when they see a guys that realizes women only care about looks.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
imagine he was somali like you, finished tbh :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr
LoL imagine being BLACK
I'd kill myself if the women of my race were like that

JFL that foids do unironically stalk this site :oops::oops::oops:

Wait, then that means they could've possibly already seen my face... which means that they can doxx me too...

Oh well lmao, i already doxx myself everytime i step out of my house anyway. :lul:

Go on foids, doxx me, im a social outcast that has no one to lose anyway.

JFL that foids do unironically stalk this site :oops::oops::oops:

Wait, then that means they could've possibly already seen my face... which means that they can doxx me too...

Oh well lmao, i already doxx myself everytime i step out of my house anyway. :lul:

Go on foids, doxx me, im a social outcast that has no one to lose anyway.
ion even know who r nigga :lul:

you think a bunch girls gonna remember you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and RichardSpencel
ion even know who r nigga :lul:

you think a bunch girls gonna remember you
Doesn't matter if they do or they don't, i have nothing to lose in terms of a social life anyway.

its a good thing im not insecure enough to get surgery

• JFL
Reactions: fallacy and DharkDC
@DharkDC can you make a post w some of my new pics and and ask "what do you guys think of this guy im talking to? is he kinda ugly? he seems insecure about his looks and he always talks about how ugly he is"

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, tyronelite, RichardSpencel and 2 others
jfl his nose is big as fuck even for a nigga he need rhino asap (nofront bro @Blackgymmax)

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Lolcel and RichardSpencel
Father Ruckus must be protected at all costs

So is the lipstickalley thread still open?

sheboons jelly of the worlds most succesful whitemaxxer after MJ

View attachment 1006602

@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @africancel
View attachment 1006645
1614228697807-png.1006609
View attachment 1006646View attachment 1006648View attachment 1006651View attachment 1006652View attachment 1006653
View attachment 1006654View attachment 1006655View attachment 1006656
Hell naw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back