Liquid supplements and constant dosing

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
I take a few liquid supps and I usually put them in a 1.5L glass of water in the morning, swirl and consume throughout the day coz I can't be arsed to do it multiple times a day. Anyone knows if this is a legit way to spread out the uptake?

idk, i wouldnt do it. but tbh, it all mixes in the stomach anyways so idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Tell us which supplements

d3 in oil, mk4 in oil, sodium ascorbate, cod liver oil
Drop ascorbate and CLO
Both D3 and MK4 are fat soluble,they need to be eaten with a meal (preferably with minimum 10% fat preferably saturated fat), preferably in seperate meals because they compete for absorption, otherwise you're just pissing them away

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
supplements are a fraud

Drop ascorbate and CLO
Both D3 and MK4 are fat soluble,they need to be eaten with a meal (preferably with minimum 10% fat preferably saturated fat), preferably in seperate meals because they compete for absorption, otherwise you're just pissing them away

or you could just go outside to get D3 or include sea food in your diet

mk4 is made in the gut anyways

supplements are a fraud

or you could just go outside to get D3 or include sea food in your diet

mk4 is made in the gut anyways
MK-4 is made in tissues not in the gut. You're talking about the K2 forms which are formed by bacteria during fermentation (MK-7 for example).
U also gay and retarded no need fo further explanation

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
MK-4 is made in tissues not in the gut. You're talking about the K2 forms which are formed by bacteria during fermentation (MK-7 for example).
U also gay and retarded no need fo further explanation

consoom the supplements good boy

its a billion dollar industry, if not yet..then soon to be, because of low life consoomers such as op and yourself

Last edited:

its a billion dollar industry, if not yet soon to be because of low life consoomers such as op and yourself
Oh no u can't consume a test boosting Aromatase lowering physiolo substance likeMK-4 :soy::soy:

Oh no u can't consume a test boosting Aromatase lowering physiolo substance likeMK-4 :soy::soy:

"test boosting"

Michael jordan laughing

test boosting is fucking a jb raw doggy and then speeding your mercedes down a icy road, crashing the car and fleeing from the police

incels take supplements, incels are mentally ill and delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
"test boosting"

View attachment 1419508

test boosting is fucking a jb raw doggy and then speeding your mercedes down a icy road, crashing the car and fleeing from the police

incels take supplements, incels are mentally ill and delusional
Keep crying absolute faggot .

MK-4 is literally Test boost, most basic supplement everyone should take

its a billion dollar industry, if not yet..then soon to be, because of low life consoomers such as op and yourself
keep coping. are you unironically too poverty for c and d coz then I'm caging hard

Keep crying absolute faggot .

MK-4 is literally Test boost, most basic supplement everyone should take

or you can have a just have a diet consisting mostly of animal foods :lul:

also there are only 2 supplements that have any research behind them in improving testosterone levels in healthy men

these 2 are tar form shilajit and ashwagandha.
keep coping. are you unironically too poverty for c and d coz then I'm caging hard

why should i spend money on them if instead i can just get it all naturally from my diet and enviroment?

unless you buy from a wholesale, supplements rarely go under 10€. And your body will reject them most of the time anyways so youll be pissing money.:ogre:

why should i spend money on them if instead i can just get it all naturally from my diet and enviroment?

unless you buy from a wholesale, supplements rarely go under 10€. And your body will reject them most of the time anyways so youll be pissing money.:ogre:
vit d drops and raw vit c powder are piss cheap. literally 20 eur for years. even if you dietmax otherwise which you should there's no reason not to supplement these as well

or you can have a just have a diet consisting mostly of animal foods :lul:

also there are only 2 supplements that have any research behind them in improving testosterone levels in healthy men

these 2 are tar form shilajit and ashwagandha.

There's no food that has significant amounts of MK-4

• +1
Spreading is a meme. There are things that follow circadian cycle, roids being the most important, and they should be taken at the right time of day.

• Hmm...