List all my failo (brutal truricecel inside)

Over?

• Rope

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Cope

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
S

seacel

Banned
I can't see all my failo, will you gladly make this truricecel see all of them?

Fuck this world tbh, while my father htn slayer in 90s i'm just incel in hypergamous & gynocetric decade ever in human history. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

All this months i'm trying to cure my acne but they just popping every day, i'm trying to use retina/tretinoin but it doesn't work.

I also trying leanmaxx but it's barely effective, i'm eat less food and workout for 15-30 minutes every day and only weight down to 57KG from 59KG. Did i need to eat less and will lean improve my looks?

Attachments

• PXL_20210907_114203340.jpg
    PXL_20210907_114203340.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 388
  • PXL_20210902_220146326.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210902_220146326.NIGHT.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 582
  • PXL_20210907_114252074.jpg
    PXL_20210907_114252074.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 351
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 15065, SeiGun and 6 others
Idk what's going on with your hair but you gotta fix that first

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, never_lucky, kebabcoper and 5 others
Idk what's going on with your hair but you gotta fix that first
Combination of receding hairline and vitiligo in my head so it look worse.

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
someones gotta do it so I'll give you a mercy kill

hairline

IPD

ears

nose

frame

pheno

height

eye color

skin

lips

bones

literally everything

either shoot up heroin and play videos games for your entire life or just end it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 15065 and 13 others
someones gotta do it so I'll give you a mercy kill

hairline

IPD

ears

nose

frame

pheno

height

eye color

skin

lips

bones

literally everything

either shoot up heroin and play videos games for your entire life or just end it
Good list tbh

What do you mean by IPD?

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 15065, Danish_Retard and 5 others
i went vegan for a month and it cleared almost all my skin issues ... it may help you
maybe just eliminating dairy will cure your acne its not that god hates its just your lifestyle and food choices:p

also curing acne will not help you very much , you are ugly af :LOL::LOL:

i went vegan for a month and it cleared almost all my skin issues ... it may help you
maybe just eliminating dairy will cure your acne its not that god hates its just your lifestyle and food choices:p
So you vegan till now?

Alright. First of all, you gotta shave your head. Your hair is gone for one reason or another, and holding on to it will make you look infinitely worse. After that, hit the gym, and eat less sugar. Some work to do, but situation is not hopeless.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Mogs me and @portuguesecel hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
while my father htn slayer in 90s i'm just incel in hypergamous & gynocetric decade ever in human history.
is this nigga serious?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13137
Alright. First of all, you gotta shave your head. Your hair is gone for one reason or another, and holding on to it will make you look infinitely worse. After that, hit the gym, and eat less sugar. Some work to do, but situation is not hopeless.
Nah, i would rather use wig/hair system tbh. I don't want to look like 40's years old men.

I'll try eat less sugar, is that one reason of my acne?

I would love hit the gym but now not the right time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nah, i would rather use wig/hair system tbh. I don't want to look like 40's years old men.

I'll try eat less sugar, is that one reason of my acne?

I would love hit the gym but now not the right time.
Then get that wig. But having that hair is worse than none. Do... something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
sorry man but if i had to list all your falios i would basically be typing out a list of every single facial feature
2.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Danish_Retard and Biiyo03
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Simptastic, Deleted member, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
How tall are you?

• +1
If you are able to fix your acne and hairproblem you have a chance to ascend to an average face. So fix that shit dye the white part of your hair black, get a Hairtransplant and if you are further receding hop on Finansteride
Combined with your height and frame you will still be a Low tier normie Maximum.

• +1
If you are able to fix your acne and hairproblem you have a chance to ascend to an average face. So fix that shit dye the white part of your hair black, get a Hairtransplant and if you are further receding hop on Finansteride
Combined with your height and frame you will still be a Low tier normie Maximum.
Did i still lt normie even tho i'm live in sea?

Did i still lt normie even tho i'm live in sea?
Don’t know how your average guy look like there. But for western standards it’s so fucking over for you.
In your Country you probably have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Danish_Retard
Don’t know how your average guy look like there. But for western standards it’s so fucking over for you.
In your Country you probably have a chance
Glad i'm not live in western.

Btw if you want to know average people here looks somewhat like this (not including celebrity or good looking).

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 234
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH what the fuckkkkkkk
its over beyond recovery

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You look like Mao Zedong!
mao.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
I also see you have an anime pillow, reminds me of another Asian guy who took his pillow everywhere and treated it as his girlfriend.
pxl_20210902_220146326-night-jpg.1309087

Screenshot_3-5.jpg
ok8YFo5UxMdN19Uq-gDqFJaMr1UXOMl6lOKTgwOAe_Y2kcYWneLyPPrMrw_ScA1MdBL2MhcAOLgOzf98GxKnJ6LyCCRF8Pw-AxaPal40-TTE2nawLLInJdtO_XR0AxJLRwxxSBf5yKLwfr719y2IKPyiQW06HKXfmWfWk6lu

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15065, never_lucky and germanlooks
Don't rope, just hikikomorimax

I also see you have an anime pillow, reminds me of another Asian guy who took his pillow everywhere and treated it as his girlfriend.
pxl_20210902_220146326-night-jpg.1309087

Screenshot_3-5.jpg
ok8YFo5UxMdN19Uq-gDqFJaMr1UXOMl6lOKTgwOAe_Y2kcYWneLyPPrMrw_ScA1MdBL2MhcAOLgOzf98GxKnJ6LyCCRF8Pw-AxaPal40-TTE2nawLLInJdtO_XR0AxJLRwxxSBf5yKLwfr719y2IKPyiQW06HKXfmWfWk6lu
It's ricecel trait

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
-hop on fin +ht
or hair system
-fix acne continue tret and buy accutane
-get a rhino

-hop on fin +ht
or hair system
-fix acne continue tret and buy accutane
-get a rhino
i have plan to use hs.

accutane illegal in my country :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
just order from
you can oder from express pct but I don't know about the quality and accutane has side effects so be aware of that

• +1
Reactions: seacel
Fix hair and skin and you will get to normie range for your country.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and seacel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Yo

Fuck this world tbh, while my father htn slayer in 90s i'm just incel in hypergamous & gynocetric decade ever in human history. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

All this months i'm trying to cure my acne but they just popping every day, i'm trying to use retina/tretinoin but it doesn't work.

I also trying leanmaxx but it's barely effective, i'm eat less food and workout for 15-30 minutes every day and only weight down to 57KG from 59KG. Did i need to eat less and will lean improve my looks?
ur hair is fucked even being bald is better than that shit you call a “hairstyle”

Yo

ur hair is fucked even being bald is better than that shit you call a “hairstyle”
Other than it isnt too over fix your skin but i get u mine is literal ass too

• +1

If you fixed acne and grew bangs to cover forhead,you'd probably be alot better looking. I wouldn't even change the white part of your hair if I had bangs,it would make you look unique. Try looking at popular Asian pretty boys and mimic them,its not completely over,and your not trucel.

• +1
Other than it isnt too over fix your skin but i get u mine is literal ass too
If i'm bald all my vitiligo skin will be seen, makes me looks worse than balding. :feelswhy:

I'll try Fin or hs

If you fixed acne and grew bangs to cover forhead,you'd probably be alot better looking. I wouldn't even change the white part of your hair if I had bangs,it would make you look unique. Try looking at popular Asian pretty boys and mimic them,its not completely over,and your not trucel.
Got it, i'll try Fin or hs

If i'm bald all my vitiligo skin will be seen, makes me looks worse than balding. :feelswhy:

I'll try Fin or hs
Ah ok that makes more sense i thought you were trying to make a fashion statement lmao
Dye your hair tho

• +1
Ah ok that makes more sense i thought you were trying to make a fashion statement lmao
Dye your hair tho
I'm dying my hair when on high school but it makes my hair thin so i stopped dye my hair now.