List ALL of the ways to harmonize a long midface of DEATH

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
My biggest issue is long midface/nose and poor harmony as a result of such ... But this is one tough thing to do anything about.

I have morphed my face shorter and it helps although it doesn't make me a Chad without also morphing the jaw and adding zygos.

Adding jaw offsets the midface but does not solve the horse look.... So I dunno. Le Fort sounds crazy/a bit excessive, plus may not help much honestly. The cases where Le Fort ascends are far and few ... Many get it and have before/after and it doesn't even add 1 PSL usually.

Some used to say you can counter horse-faceness with broadness, but this is a cope if it's a true horseface ... Just morph a giga horseface with breadth -- it looks comical. You get some big faced weird look ... No harmony fixed, etc. So let's discuss with NON-SURGICALLY can help harmonize/fraud less horse-facedness. What're all POSSIBLE/THEORETICAL ways we can surmise to softmax/fraud less of a horseface?!!

apparently i have a horse midface but i make it work

analyse my face

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 20704
low body fat + stubble + fringe/curtains

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, MadTwatter, Deleted member 2106 and 3 others
tall chin mogger long brows and eyelashes long nose etc

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
low body fat + stubble + fringe/curtains

I got to 10%-ish and still look gigahorse-y looking ... Could have cast me to play Mister Ed if I was born 20 years earlier....

cnRDLmpwZw

Long Midface failo is exaggerated over here.
It’s only death on a narrow face.

If you have a long midface with wide face, it’s actually good.
Long midface results into taller skull.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18776, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
tall chin mogger long brows and eyelashes long nose etc

I don't feel like a hugely tall chin helps when your face ALREADY comes off as too long ... i.e., you are making it LONGER as it's still narrow.

All tall chin slayers or Chads have broader faces overall and better midfaces in general 99% of the time if not more.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vain786
Beard to fraud high chin lenght and curtain to hide forehead

Most midfacecels have narrow faces too ... I don't think you can qualify as a horsefacecel without also having a relatively narrow face too.

Yeah but what about lack of zygos? Without killer zygos to offset the long nose/middle area you still look kinda bad even with some fraudin

You can't just hide this unless you wear sunglasses or some sort of goggles 24/7 lol as horseface often have shit zygos/orbitals/etc. too

My biggest issue is long midface/nose and poor harmony as a result of such ... But this is one tough thing to do anything about.

I have morphed my face shorter and it helps although it doesn't make me a Chad without also morphing the jaw and adding zygos.

Adding jaw offsets the midface but does not solve the horse look.... So I dunno. Le Fort sounds crazy/a bit excessive, plus may not help much honestly. The cases where Le Fort ascends are far and few ... Many get it and have before/after and it doesn't even add 1 PSL usually.

Some used to say you can counter horse-faceness with broadness, but this is a cope if it's a true horseface ... Just morph a giga horseface with breadth -- it looks comical. You get some big faced weird look ... No harmony fixed, etc. So let's discuss with NON-SURGICALLY can help harmonize/fraud less horse-facedness. What're all POSSIBLE/THEORETICAL ways we can surmise to softmax/fraud less of a horseface?!!
niggas here seriously be thinking LeFort III will make them look like sean opry

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Sigmamale, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
he shouldn't hide forehead because it will only give attention to his long midface

stubble helps a lot saying this as a guy who prefers clean shaven

What're all POSSIBLE/THEORETICAL ways we can surmise to softmax/fraud less of a horseface?!!
Vindicta foids claim that wearing hoop earrings gives the illusion of a shorter midface
E74905E5 C748 41AD 9FC6 4997A3E40808

they also have makeup techniques though I doubt a man can get away with most of this. But could give you some ideas look at the comments especially regarding eyebrows
E233E368 D6F8 47E1 BF8E 8EC288A298B8

987CA5EE 28AA 45D8 B440 9BEB313DF54D

DFDF5C6E 59B9 462A B376 A7EDB2D07FEB

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
The level of coping I see on vindicta is insane
Seems like they have an excuse for every failo in the book
they are more blackpilled than us tho in the sense that they gigafraud with makeup. we will not be truly blackpilled until we take the makeup pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Aesthetics_III, Racky and 1 other person
they are more blackpilled than us tho in the sense that they gigafraud with makeup. we will not be truly blackpilled until we take the makeup pill.
I want to try bb cream or concealer for spot concealing my acne scars.
If I had thin eyebrows I'd probably try eyebrow pencil as well

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Racky
I want to try bb cream or concealer for spot concealing my acne scars.
If I had thin eyebrows I'd probably try eyebrow pencil as well
yeah, the problem is that a lot of blackpillers still have some boomer red-rollopill left in them that they can't let go of, you know guys who probably watched too many rich cooper videos before they found the blackpill.
"muh masculinity"
"muh it just looks gay, foids will not be attracted to that"

There's plenty of testimonials about normies who ascended through makeupmaxxing it is legit and could save many men from inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deprived
mustache for long philtrum. long nose for long midface. curtains for long midface. long eyelashes for long midface. “horse face” only refers to downward rotated jaw in which case you need ccw rotation lefort since there’s literally no fix for it. hold phone far away from face for long midface

• +1
Reactions: Racky

Long mid face and downgrown, recessed long mid face are often used interchangeably here.
A downgrown recessed mid face will still look bad even with a wide face.
A slightly long midface could look okay.

yeah, the problem is that a lot of blackpillers still have some boomer red-rollopill left in them that they can't let go of, you know guys who probably watched too many rich cooper videos before they found the blackpill.
"muh masculinity"
"muh it just looks gay, foids will not be attracted to that"

There's plenty of testimonials about normies who ascended through makeupmaxxing it is legit and could save many men from inceldom.

U could definitely reap benefits from using light makeup to enhance or conceal shit.
Heavy makeup like that guy in the thumbnail would only appeal to specific niches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you can reduce a mid face wit obo, lowering the orbitals/eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, optimisticzoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Make sure gap between eyebrows is good size. It affects the appearance a little to others by making IPD seem larger which affects perception of midface a little.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Make sure gap between eyebrows is good size. It affects the appearance a little to others by making IPD seem larger which affects perception of midface a little.
what. midface ratio is proportional to ipd.

edit: my bad. thought u meant the ipd itself.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Bigger jaw better haircut chewing gum neckmaxxing beardmaxxing cheekbone maxing lowering the eyebrows, thats it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lip lifts are God-tier for fixing long philtrums, but unfortunately they aren't as good when performed on men. Also if you have nasal droop the inevitable scar can't be concealed with a shadow so you'll have to pay another few thousand for laser resurfacing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
curtains nigga :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
What’s your mid face ratio op?

9CFF9E2C AEA1 4D93 A6E3 0D67102A9CD8
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
Yeah but what about lack of zygos? Without killer zygos to offset the long nose/middle area you still look kinda bad even with some fraudin

You can't just hide this unless you wear sunglasses or some sort of goggles 24/7 lol as horseface often have shit zygos/orbitals/etc. too
bellahadid maxx and fix your eyes and nose, make them top tier and then it won't be noticeable

Lip lifts are God-tier for fixing long philtrums, but unfortunately they aren't as good when performed on men. Also if you have nasal droop the inevitable scar can't be concealed with a shadow so you'll have to pay another few thousand for laser resurfacing.
Wdym ? Open rhinoplasty?

fringe/curtains
wouldnt this make it more apperaent because of you need big forehead to match with big midface because of muh golden ratio midface equal to forehead