List me the best hair recovering methods for NW 1

Almu

Almu

What are the best methods to get stronger hair on the temples. Don't recommend me Finasteride or some bullshit. Im not norwooding.

Transplant

• +1
Reactions: Almu and Deleted member 206
no idea mabe argan oil ik its good for hair

i would try castor oil, don't think it works but it is worth a try.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Almost all GL men don't have a square NW1 hairline, don't stress it too much unless you have a fivehead or something.

• +1
Reactions: Almu

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, marlborored, diggbicc and 1 other person
Almost all GL men don't have a square NW1 hairline, don't stress it too much unless you have a fivehead or something.
Still a halo

• +1
I dont have a fivehead but I have natural widows peak

GET ON FIN NOW

I'd sooner go back and forth being sodomised by a horse and fucking a bee's nest than allow a poster as consistently shit as you into the Tribe.
im not in the trube and im great poster

I dont have a fivehead but I have natural widows peak
Can you show us a photo?

Still a halo

Nah when the hair is already fine it barely makes a diffence, unless, as I said, the forehead is large.

678916-500w.jpg

I don't believe he would benefit at all with a lower NW.

• +1
Can you show us a photo?

Nah when the hair is already fine it barely makes a diffence, unless, as I said, the forehead is large.

678916-500w.jpg

I don't believe he would benefit at all with a lower NW.
It goes from 3 fingers to 4 fingers

What are the best methods to get stronger hair on the temples. Don't recommend me Finasteride or some bullshit. Im not norwooding.

Hair Fibers . I used to use it before I got my hair system.

Fin is the only no cope method
If you want to get better hair quality get something like that:

It has
collagen hydrolyzate (containing the amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, glutamic acid, alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, lysine, serine, leucine, valine, phenylalanine, threonine); acidity regulator: citric acid; DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E); L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); natural orange aroma; maltodextrin, beet concentrate; dye: carotenes; sodium selenate (selenium); zinc oxide (zinc); sweetener: aspartame; retinyl acetate (vitamin A); D-biotin (biotin).

I am using that since few months and my hair quality is pretty good tbh.

• Woah
Hair Fibers . I used to use it before I got my hair system.

I cant even see my scalp tho xD Not worth
Fin is the only no cope method
If you want to get better hair quality get something like that:

It has
collagen hydrolyzate (containing the amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, glutamic acid, alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, lysine, serine, leucine, valine, phenylalanine, threonine); acidity regulator: citric acid; DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E); L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); natural orange aroma; maltodextrin, beet concentrate; dye: carotenes; sodium selenate (selenium); zinc oxide (zinc); sweetener: aspartame; retinyl acetate (vitamin A); D-biotin (biotin).

I am using that since few months and my hair quality is pretty good tbh.
Ill look into it thanks

• +1
Reactions: Michael
How old are you @Almu

Too often. Im actually addicted. Everyday
There’s your answer. It’s not too late try no fap for at least a week and you’ll see it’s not a meme and will ascend your hair the longer you abstain

• +1
Is it permanent hair loss ?
I’d say the younger you are, the more likey it is that you recover anything you lost. Good thing you’re only 18

• +1
ru58841

• JFL