List of Halos and How Impactful They Are

.org

.org

heightpilled since 03/2020
This list will list halos and rank them based out of 100%; remember that 30% is not a crazy percentage compared to 80%. We do not want to skew numbers
Confidence - 25-30%
machiavellianism in the dark triad, you can;t just tell girls how ugly you are and expect them to date you, they will cringe
Money - 95-100%
This is water, next
Status - 90-95%
Some women do prefer privacy which botched 10% off this; still water
Dick - 85-90%
As long as you don't have a micropenis ur okay, but she will cheat with a bbc.
Light Eyes - 40%
Chico is a prime example of being a wattpadd daddy having brown eyes. Massimo the sex symbol from 365 Days has brown eyes. Cameron Alborzian, Richard Ramirez, the list goes on. It's also been proven light eyes = high estrogen men

Long lashes - 50-60%
Definitely more halo than light eyes, ive been complimented tons just for long lashes since it gives pretty boy look. light eyes are obviously attractive but smth about lashes has girls wet.

Lips - 60-70%
Vinnie Hacker is a prime example of this, also chico. Bright, pink, full lips mog light eyes easily

Muscle (lean) - 70-80%
Lean muscle (abs + roidmaxxed) is extremely attractive if done correctly. This means you are not extremely buff but also not extremely skinny (abs + big arms + big forearms + back = halo)

Muscle (bulk/big) - 25-30%
There are girls out there that like big men, if you're tall this is your halo, but most girls prefer lean skinny roidmaxxed guy

Voice - 80%
Hear me out, this is my most complimented feature and the only reason girls have liked me is because of it.

Post more in comments I’m lazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pope Urban ll, 5.5psl, Infinite and 2 others
Dick - 100%

Frame - 100%

Height - 100%

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, RiceCel1234, Deleted member 43403 and 10 others
Retarded ass list, height isn't even on here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 43403, sportsmogger and 6 others
light eyes = high estrogen men
Depends, Dark blue eyes, green eyes are still masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 29747, sportsmogger and 1 other person
It's also been proven light eyes = high estrogen men
this ethnic tiktok cope never fails to make me laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski and sportsmogger
FACE.

THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Good night.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, blackckatt, kebab and 2 others
What is the point of percentages if they don't add up to anything, just list them in order of importance.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Pope Urban ll and chadpreetsingh
This list will list halos and rank them based out of 100%; remember that 30% is not a crazy percentage compared to 80%. We do not want to skew numbers
Confidence - 25-30%
machiavellianism in the dark triad, you can;t just tell girls how ugly you are and expect them to date you, they will cringe
Money - 95-100%
This is water, next
Status - 90-95%
Dick - 85-90%
Light Eyes - 40%
Chico is a prime example of being a wattpadd daddy having brown eyes. Massimo the sex symbol from 365 Days has brown eyes. Cameron Alborzian, Richard Ramirez, the list goes on. It's also been proven light eyes = high estrogen men

Long lashes - 50-60%
Definitely more halo than light eyes, ive been complimented tons just for long lashes since it gives pretty boy look. light eyes are obviously attractive but smth about lashes has girls wet.

Lips - 60-70%
Vinnie Hacker is a prime example of this, also chico. Bright, pink, full lips mog light eyes easily

Muscle (lean) - 70-80%
Lean muscle (abs + roidmaxxed) is extremely attractive if done correctly. This means you are not extremely buff but also not extremely skinny (abs + big arms + big forearms + back = halo)

There are girls out there that like big men, if you're tall this is your halo, but most girls prefer lean skinny roidmaxxed guy

Voice - 80%
Hear me out, this is my most complimented feature and the only reason girls have liked me is because of it.

So someone like Kelly oubre is ideal

also you forgot height

• +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll and justleavemealone
height 101%

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
MONEY
THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO LIVE A GIGA HAPPY AND MOGGER LIFE
WOULD HAPPILY DECREASE 5 INCHES OF MY HEIGHT AND 2 PSL POINTS TO BE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE .
BUT ITS POINTLESS ARGUING WITH 14 YO SKINNY FAT HINDUS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pope Urban ll, justleavemealone, BrickTop and 1 other person
lol status and money aren't comparable

Status is prob the #1 halo

Face
He
Fram
Mon
D

Fluxomency 100%

Confidence - 25-30%
Money - 95-100%
This is water, next
Status - 90-95%
Dick - 85-90%
Light Eyes - 40%

Long lashes - 50-60%

Lips - 60-70%

Muscle (lean) - 70-80%

Voice - 80%

Why isn’t height on here isn’t that one of the most important halos? :feelsthink: