list of pros and cons of dutch culture and living in holland,from a half dutch latino born and raised there

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
pros of Dutch culture:

Dutch culture:

1.Work life balance.

there is alot of work life balance in the netherlands.

2.Legal psychedelics

There is a decriminilization of most psychedelics,and research chemicals are sold in local 'Smartshops'.They're decently priced.

3.in amsterdam there are over 104 cultures

Amsterdam is likely the most cosmopolitan city in the world with a community,however big or small of anyone from anywhere in the world.

Whatever floats your boat,you can date it here.

4.Nice people in the south

the south of holland has a nice culture and the people are very festive and good hearted.

5.Southern dutch is beautiful to the ear

Southern dutch and Flemish are beautiful languages similar to brazilian portuguese or french when spoken in melody and softness.this is boner fuel when hearing southern dutch blondes speak it.

6.Abundance of gorgeous tall women

the netherlands has alot of gorgeous women walking around.the average dutch person is eye candy(like a 5.5-7/10) and dutch women dress well,are tall and slender and look like models.

7.Good social system

there is no need to EVER worry about being homeless or not eating due to the generous social benefits.

8.abundance of ethnic restaurants

there is food from all over the world here.I've expanded my palette to a host of exotic cultures during my time there simply because of the diversity of food there.

9.Dutch pastries are unmatched

dutch food is meh but the desserts are the best in the world.

Cons:

1.high levels of atheistic nihilism

the people are lost and are not happy.religion is seen as believing in fairytales.the 'religious'people are culturally so at best.

2.High levels of Racism against islamic people and jew worship

if you are Mediterennean here,I'd advize you to wear a cross necklace as you will be mistaken for a Turk or moroccan.You will face harsh looks and considerabely different treatment than other people of color.

the dutch are good goyim and are zionists at heart.

Criticizing jews will land you in jail.

I look Iberian and was mistaken for moroccan all the time.it was hell.

and that brings me to my third point:

3.No free speech

Like most of europe,there is a limit by law(and enforced by the culture) on what you can say to hurt someone's feelings.

4.hyperliberalism

the women in particular are bold,slutty,feminist and empowered.it is a good place for a bang but not for a LTR.

5.shit weather

bone chilling cold without snow,and too hot summers.

6.Dutch people are cold

they're not friendly and are pretty autistic and cold.

7.high levels of crime

there are high levels of crime from the Moroccan and tunisian male youth population.I've walked around the center with moroccan youth threatning to hurt me for not buying cocaine they offered to me.I had a hungarian friend that had a bullet put in his bag as a warning because he got drunk and criticized islam.

8.You won't make any money here

half of your income is taxed,and though things are cheaper in the provinces,if you see getting wealthy and comfortable as a life goal,then don't come here EVER.you will work until retirement.

9.no home ownership

land is taxed and one acre costs 100k euro.most people cannot afford homes.it it perpetual renting.and rents are high in the capitals.there is a 10 year or even 15 year waiting list for social housing(the only affordable kind)unless you have some disability.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, moreroidsmoredates and TheAnomaly
I live in the usa now where my afrolatina mum is from and i am much happier.much better social life too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and TheAnomaly
didn't read

• +1
Reactions: watah and exo
Another thing:

if you're not white(Nordic type,not med or slavic)you will NEVER be seen as dutch wether born here,raised here,fully assimilated or even half or part dutch.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@klip11 dutch women are BBC crazy so it might be a good place to slay if you're jacked

don't EVER ltr a dutch foid though unless you want to be emasculated and ballbusted.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
@ElTruecel

make one about peru

@klip11 dutch women are BBC crazy so it might be a good place to slay if you're jacked

don't EVER ltr a dutch foid though unless you want to be emasculated and ballbusted.
Moving to Holland immediately

pros of Dutch culture:

in amsterdam there are over 104 cultures
Amsterdam is likely the most cosmopolitan city in the world with a community,however big or small of anyone from anywhere in the world.

abundance of ethnic restaurants
there is food from all over the world here.I've expanded my palette to a host of exotic cultures during my time there simply because of the diversity of food there.
How the fuck are these good things when you go onto say that it's people of other cultures (north african sand subhumans) that are the cause of the high crime levels.

Cons:

High levels of Racism against islamic people
if you are Mediterennean here,I'd advize you to wear a cross necklace as you will be mistaken for a Turk or moroccan.You will face harsh looks and considerabely different treatment than other people of color.
They are rightfully hated, anyone who happens to look like a sand subhuman is probably closer to sand subhumans in behaviour than to Dutch people and have no business interacting within Dutch society

No free speech
Like most of europe,there is a limit by law(and enforced by the culture) on what you can say to hurt someone's feelings.
There was plenty of freedom of speech in Western Europe prior to 2000
So what was it that changed?
The floodgates to letting ethnics in were opened so suddenly critisizing Islam in western europe became akin to criminal activity because the government sides with their new state dependent army of sand subhumans.
Suddenly criticism of government policy with regards allowing ethnics in or highlighting of ethnic crime became akin to criminal activity

high levels of crime
there are high levels of crime from the Moroccan and tunisian male youth population.I've walked around the center with moroccan youth threatning to hurt me for not buying cocaine they offered to me.I had a hungarian friend that had a bullet put in his bag as a warning because he got drunk and criticized islam.
They should all be stoned

How the fuck are these good things when you go onto say that it's people of other cultures (north african sand subhumans) that are the cause of the high crime levels.
non-north african ethnics are decent people that bring cultural enrichment to a otherwise boring and plain culture(Dutch culture)

They are rightfully hated, anyone who happens to look like a sand subhuman is probably closer to sand subhumans in behaviour than to Dutch people and have no business interacting within Dutch society
one thing I remember about the dutch is how willingly ignorant-even prideful-they ARE ABOUT THEIR OWN BIGOTRY AND IGNORANCE.the whole crap about being tolerant is just towards degeneracy.the dutch are some of the most racist people in the world next to scandinavians.

There was plenty of freedom of speech in Western Europe prior to 2000
So what was it that changed?
The floodgates to letting ethnics in were opened so suddenly critisizing Islam in western europe became akin to criminal activity because the government sides with their new state dependent army of sand subhumans.
Suddenly criticism of government policy with regards allowing ethnics in or highlighting of ethnic crime became akin to criminal activity

They should all be stoned
Because I've been rejected by my dutch side my whole life,I actually support putin's destruction of europe,the liberation of the global south,BRICS,and the sand and african armies that putin plans to help to exterminate all white people in france,uk and holland and germany.

this is true of every european nation
BASED:

Last edited:
post a thread on the positives and cons of the women atleast
Maybe but I haven’t had too much experience with many Peruvian women. It’s usually older types I know nothing much I know about the ones my age or close.

They are less degenerate and more HQNP from what I know but that’s most about what I know.

I live in the usa now where my afrolatina mum is from and i am much happier.much better social life too.
fuark bro jealous you have cool heritage and get to live in the usa

non-north african ethnics are decent people that bring cultural enrichment to a otherwise boring and plain culture(Dutch culture)

one thing I remember about the dutch is how willingly ignorant-even prideful-they ARE ABOUT THEIR OWN BIGOTRY AND IGNORANCE.the whole crap about being tolerant is just towards degeneracy.the dutch are some of the most racist people in the world next to scandinavians.
Mirin them then

Because I've been rejected by my dutch side my whole life,I actually support putin's destruction of europe,the liberation of the global south,BRICS,and the sand and african armies that putin plans to help to exterminate all white people in france,uk and holland and germany.
I met a PSLer with slav genes who grew up in NL and said he hated the people there because it was impossible to make any friends if you hadn't already known them from being on their soccer team since you're 5 years old (slight exaggeration but I get the point)
MoggerGaston seemed to have a similar outcast fate

I've been rejected by Irishcels and dont fit in at all despite being 100% Irish genetically
For me it was likely a case of me being seen as non NT in any country I'd grow up in due to my aspieness but at least as an adult I can move to countries that seem more forgiving of being non NT if you have other things going for you.
I actually had a good life growing up in terms of friends but after I finished school and no longer lived in the same place as my core group of mates I didn't come close to making another Irish friend.
Sometimes I feel like I couldn't care if the country burned since the foids here never wanted me and I've faced nothing but social rejection after 18 but other times I feel like I owe it to legends of the past to keep fighting for the ownership of the country.

this is true of every european nation
BASED:

Will watch

I only ever saw them with tall decent looking ones when I took my trip there.

dnr, ethnics should breed all dutch women