List of PSL 7+ men who are actually attractive to women (not Sean O’Pry, Jordan Barrett, Chico, Alain Delon, Chico, or even Gandy)

Why is Alain Delon even in the title? Of course “prime Stacie’s” aren’t gonna obsess over him at 80 fucking years old.
Also
shit thred

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
in Poland males with darker complexion and features are welcome lol. i have seen ur pic somewhere and i dont think you'd have problem with getting polish pussies since they are obssesed about guys from countries different than "Poland"
ee girls are way more gl than those in England and France too ngl.
need to lean max and to see how much i could ascend.
when i hear smb talking about mahfud i get angry since he is so fking frauded even crisick is less.

btw do you why ee guys are less gl compared to the women ?

• +1
ee girls are way more gl than those in England and France too ngl.
need to lean max and to see how much i could ascend.
when i hear smb talking about mahfud i get angry since he is so fking frauded even crisick is less.

btw do you why ee guys are less gl compared to the women ?
i wouldnt say that, its stereotype imho, in area where i live, most of young guys look good and they arent much worse than girls. i look way better than average girl in my country for example, but im short and fucking anorexic so its over anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i wouldnt say that, its stereotype imho, in area where i live, most of young guys look good and they arent much worse than girls. i look way better than average girl in my country for example, but im short and fucking anorexic so its over anyways
what's your height bro ?

• +1
what's your height bro ?
172cm while in my country for average guy at my age its like 181-2cm
also i weigh like 43kg so even my good face cant compensate it

• So Sad
Funny that a girl friend told me that Chico is one of the prettiest man she's ever seen, while thinking Richard Ramirez was ugly... Shittiest list ever

• +1
All of those guys are extremely attractive to women

• +1
All of those guys are extremely attractive to women
7PSL+ in OP's opinion
Original 1

looks like failed plastic surgery, big part of forum have better eye area than him and this midface should be airport for planes

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream
  • Woah
No gay looking MM like chico, opry, barrett etc. What makes a women wet is a true chad:

Every time i see this video i want to suicide

This is the chadiest american douchebag video I have ever seen.

shit list except freddie

• +1
Do women actually find Richard Ramirez attractive ?
He looks like a fuckin bogdanof to me.

Reminder that these are guys who are considered the most attractive by women, not by men, so the opinions of everyone commenting here don’t really mean shit. I’d like to see somebody else make a list that improves on this one and is also based on real-world results though

This is honestly wrong. Some of the people you mentioned are only appealing to women over 25.

jfl at this bug eyed cope.

sean o pry gets lots and lots and lots female attention

Imagine listing bald manlets (Ljungberg) over O'pry. Shittiest thread ever, OP is a complete faggot

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary

why did OP send me a video im dms.

saying he would suck my dick like this?????????

Ian Somerhalder Henry Cavill

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, MiroslavBulldosex and CarlSagan96
I might make an updated list soon

I'd say Ronaldo but it's more of a status thing.

1. Jeremy Meeks
  2. Richard Ramirez
  3. Freddie Ljungberg
  4. Matthew Noszka
  5. Channing Tatum
Very honorable mentions:
  1. Brad Pitt
  2. Jack Gilinsky
  3. Toni Mahfud
  4. Jon Erik Hexum

These are truly the only men who prime Stacies obsess over. I calculated this mainly by looking at the ratio of female:male comments in Instagram comments and number and type of female comments on YouTube video comments. Unfortunately Jordan Barrett and Sean O’Pry fall quite low using my methodology. Chico is higher but overall not at the level of these guys. Gandy also falls short of expectations, even in younger photos. This list doesn’t include JB slayers, only men who are primarily attractive to women ages 22+ or so

IMPORTANT EDIT AND CLARIFICATION: most of those I named as not attractive in the title are still attractive but not as attractive as those on the list
brah wha da hell