Aimless Spirit
1.speech impediment

2.constant anxiety

3.0 confidence in general

4.0 self esteem in general

5.agoraphobia

6.paranoia

7.low empathy

this is what happens when you are a 27 yo incel loser and try your luck with a psl 9 feminist/liberal/SJW slut who has more experience than all the girls you met before her combined.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, try2beme, isis_Bleach and 6 others
psl 9 feminist/liberal/SJW slut who has more experience than all the girls you met before her combined.
This is bullshit, whatever.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Primalsplit
Meanwhile, your oneitis’s hole has only been getting wider

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, STAMPEDE, piec and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, lemonnz and Primalsplit
i do not want to fuck your oneitis anymore

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
Ik bhai i can relate, although im not a 27 yr old incel

• Woah
get new oneitis

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and Apparition
1.speech impediment

2.constant anxiety

3.0 confidence in general

4.0 self esteem in general

5.agoraphobia

6.paranoia

7.low empathy

this is what happens when you are a 27 yo incel loser and try your luck with a psl 9 feminist/liberal/SJW slut who has more experience than all the girls you met before her combined.
Clearly u had much deeper issues

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and Apparition
Clearly u had much deeper issues
i was depressed because i gave up on my old oneitis, i thought this girl would be nice and caring but she wasnt. i tried to things differently with her than i did with my old itis and it meant absolutely nothing because this hoe didnt like me at all and was just using me. its not fair.

i was depressed because i gave up on my old oneitis, i thought this girl would be nice and caring but she wasnt. i tried to things differently with her than i did with my old itis and it meant absolutely nothing because this hoe didnt like me at all and was just using me. its not fair.
No ur depressed cause ur brain chemistry is raped somehow and now u fixate on gay insignificant relationship shit with women u never even smashed. Ur gonna be on ur death bed thinking how much energy u wasted on women who dont gaf about u

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Apparition and lemonnz
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
now u fixate on gay insignificant relationship shit with women u never even smashed
but i never smashed anything so whatever little time i spent with these hoes was the best thing i got sadly. this is how life is for some men unfortunately.

Ur gonna be on ur death bed thinking how much energy u wasted on women who dont gaf about u
literally no regrets whatsoever

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
i can find your post where you said she got a stacy body and an MTB face. you cant hide from me
I was probably just drawing attention to how her face looked ugly compared to her body so she might be underselling herself. Something that obviously wasn't enough to turn it in your ugly ass' favor. ;)

• Hmm...
I was probably just drawing attention to how her face looked ugly compared to her body so she might be underselling herself
jfl if you think she is ugly or insecure or whatever. she has possibly the highest SMV in the country rn and is very well aware. copers gonna cope at the end of the day. and jfl if you think she hasnt stepped on a few dozens of other subhumans like me..