List of Surgeries I'm Going To Do To Ascend In Next Year - Advice?

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Here's a list of the surgeries that I plan on doing in the next year or so, nothing crazy like PEEK implants or LeFort 3, mostly borderline normie stuff that models/actors commonly do.

Advice on the risks/benefits and whether you think I should do them?

MY PROFILE/BACKGROUND:

- Northeast Asian (Northern Han Chinese)
- 6'2.25" Barefoot, Afternoon Height (188.6cm)
- Somewhat Gymmaxxed, 22" Bideltoid (When Flexed)
- Face: Low-Mid Changlite (Subjective)

Strengths: Zygos, Lower Third, Eye Shape, Lips, Collagen, Harmony

Weaknesses: Eyebrows (Not Dense Enough, Too High Set and Only Slight Positive Tilt), Eye Color (T50s) Nose (Bulbous and Wide, Also Slightly Hooked), Maxilla (Very Slight Nasoblasial Folds and Not Particularly Striking Side Profile, Doesn't Affect Frontal and 3/4th However)

PLANNED SURGERIES LIST:

- Rhino (Reduce Alar Base, Reshape Nostrils to Triangular-ish Instead of Rounded, Make Nosebridge More Prominent) Essentially europeanizing my nose to make my frontal, 3/4th and side profile better because my nose is the worst harmony-breaker in my face. This is a complex ethnic rhino and I'll likely travel to South Korea to get it done COST: $6-7K

- Buccal Fat Removal (I still have a lot of fat pads even at low bodyfat % and pretty rounded cheeks, this low-risk and normie procedure will define my ogee curve and hollow out my face and make it appear less wide) COST: $3-4K

- Hair Transplant (I don't like my hairline it's somewhat high and not straight enough, I plan to lower it and make a slight widows peak to have a mogger hairline and pull off more types of hairstyles, this doesn't cost a lot since the actual area I'm filling in is small) COST: AROUND $4-5K

- (UNDECIDED) Eyebrow Transplant (To make my brows more dense and positively tilted, however my brows will still be high set, also likely unnecessary surgery if I can softmaxx with minoxidil/castor oil) COST: AROUND $3-4K

Please give any advice/reccomendations (Cumskin and curry trolls GTFO).

My expectation is that fixing these minor failos and making them average features or slight halos (hairline, good nose from side and 3/4th) will ascend me from my current state of low-mid Chadlite to high Chadlite or low Chad.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Also (semi-seriously) considering STROMA surgery to give myself heterochromia (one T50 eye and one dark blue/gray eye) for unique/exotic halo, however this is really risky and I don't want to become blind and is the hardest surgery to "hide"/pretend I didn't get (my plan is to Photoshop baby photos and tell new people who ask that I was born with it) Not sure the cost since I didn't do much research into this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Post a pic of yourself I'm asian too

All very normie procedures and assuming you have a good base with those specific failos you have a very low risk and high reward (except for STROMA idk about it)

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
post face you've done it before

post face you've done it before
Too many lurking TikTokers here from SyrianPsycho/************* don't want to get recognized I'll post my face when the forum calms down in a few days/weeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 22135 and Deleted member 29167
Didnt know you could go from 5'8 to 6'2 in a week! Must be the HGH working

I think I saw you on a Vogue cover before..

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura, 5.5psl and Deleted member 29167
what part of north china are u from? my mom is from Harbin, one of the most north east parts (where russians and russian-jews go) and she said natives there are a bit better looking than the rest of china and my theory is that it is because of the cold climate, which causes taller and thinner noses

what part of north china are u from? my mom is from Harbin, one of the most north east parts (where russians and russian-jews go) and she said natives there are a bit better looking than the rest of china and my theory is that it is because of the cold climate, which causes taller and thinner noses
I'm from Shandong province, I don't think Harbin is even Han majority, it's in Manchuria isn't it

Manchus are a whole other ethnicity and have different features including thinner and higher noses

Here's a list of the surgeries that I plan on doing in the next year or so, nothing crazy like PEEK implants or LeFort 3, mostly borderline normie stuff that models/actors commonly do.

Advice on the risks/benefits and whether you think I should do them?

MY PROFILE/BACKGROUND:

- Northeast Asian (Northern Han Chinese)
- 6'2.25" Barefoot, Afternoon Height (188.6cm)
- Somewhat Gymmaxxed, 22" Bideltoid (When Flexed)
- Face: Low-Mid Changlite (Subjective)

Strengths: Zygos, Lower Third, Eye Shape, Lips, Collagen, Harmony

Weaknesses: Eyebrows (Not Dense Enough, Too High Set and Only Slight Positive Tilt), Eye Color (T50s) Nose (Bulbous and Wide, Also Slightly Hooked), Maxilla (Very Slight Nasoblasial Folds and Not Particularly Striking Side Profile, Doesn't Affect Frontal and 3/4th However)

PLANNED SURGERIES LIST:

- Rhino (Reduce Alar Base, Reshape Nostrils to Triangular-ish Instead of Rounded, Make Nosebridge More Prominent) Essentially europeanizing my nose to make my frontal, 3/4th and side profile better because my nose is the worst harmony-breaker in my face. This is a complex ethnic rhino and I'll likely travel to South Korea to get it done COST: $6-7K

- Buccal Fat Removal (I still have a lot of fat pads even at low bodyfat % and pretty rounded cheeks, this low-risk and normie procedure will define my ogee curve and hollow out my face and make it appear less wide) COST: $3-4K

- Hair Transplant (I don't like my hairline it's somewhat high and not straight enough, I plan to lower it and make a slight widows peak to have a mogger hairline and pull off more types of hairstyles, this doesn't cost a lot since the actual area I'm filling in is small) COST: AROUND $4-5K

- (UNDECIDED) Eyebrow Transplant (To make my brows more dense and positively tilted, however my brows will still be high set, also likely unnecessary surgery if I can softmaxx with minoxidil/castor oil) COST: AROUND $3-4K

Please give any advice/reccomendations (Cumskin and curry trolls GTFO).

My expectation is that fixing these minor failos and making them average features or slight halos (hairline, good nose from side and 3/4th) will ascend me from my current state of low-mid Chadlite to high Chadlite or low Chad.
Holy gook cope if you want advice go try to catch your next dog for dinner and have it be one with rabies so it bites your chink ass and you convulse and die foaming out the mouth

I'm from Shandong province, I don't think Harbin is even Han majority, it's in Manchuria isn't it

Manchus are a whole other ethnicity and have different features including thinner and higher noses
Damn no way, my mom is from Harbin but her parents both moved from Shandong lol so I don't think i have harbin genetics

My mom's side is definently full Han though, I actually asked her once before because i was talking to a Manchurian-supremacist Korean on discord and back then i had no clue about different ethnic groups in china and whatever

wouldn't shandong be considered central china though?

Holy gook cope if you want advice go try to catch your next dog for dinner and have it be one with rabies so it bites your chink ass and you convulse and die foaming out the mouth
dnrd + u are invisible next to me in the club
IMG 8650

Damn no way, my mom is from Harbin but her parents both moved from Shandong lol so I don't think i have harbin genetics

My mom's side is definently full Han though, I actually asked her once before because i was talking to a Manchurian-supremacist Korean on discord and back then i had no clue about different ethnic groups in china and whatever

wouldn't shandong be considered central china though?
Well idk what it technically is but it's one of the most northernmost provinces up until you hit Manchuria

This is the average gooky kookie chinkcel claiming 6’2 height 22” bideltoid (HOLY JFL) and self proclaimed changlite looks and not one picture is to be found….

Oh wait I found one.. wait I take it back MIRIN YOUR 22” BIDELTOID
13F5AF8D 7133 447F A5C0 3CA6F30BF48F

This is the average gooky kookie chinkcel claiming 6’2 height 22” bideltoid (HOLY JFL) and self proclaimed changlite looks and not one picture is to be found….

Oh wait I found one.. wait I take it back MIRIN YOUR 22” BIDELTOID
View attachment 2367911
6'2.25" is barely above average in Northern China and 22" bidelt is literally just good clavicles with delts + lats retard

Not going to post my face when there's 17k lurkers from TikTok on this forum right now

ive never seen a gook above 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
6'2.25" is barely above average in Northern China and 22" bidelt is literally just good clavicles with delts + lats retard

Not going to post my face when there's 17k lurkers from TikTok on this forum right now
Surely you wouldn’t mind pming then

Overall pretty good stack. Few notes:

-Careful with Buccal fat removal, it will agemaxx you hardcore. you're better off getting filler if you want better facial structure.
-Instead of eye surgery, think about getting contacts. I have yellow/green contacts (I'm mestizo) and foids love them

Overall pretty good stack. Few notes:

-Careful with Buccal fat removal, it will agemaxx you hardcore. you're better off getting filler if you want better facial structure.
-Instead of eye surgery, think about getting contacts. I have yellow/green contacts (I'm mestizo) and foids love them
Fillers look uncanny and may bloat the face and migrate/get fucked up in an accident, also aren't permanent.

NEAs usually age pretty well in terms of collagen and retaining fat pads so I should be able to avoid looking aged if I skincaremaxx, buccal fat removal won't make me look gaunt/unhealthy until my 40s at least, at which point I definitely won't be slaying anymore.

I can't fraud contacts since I'm full asian unless I claim hapa but then it'd look uncanny and people will think I use contacts, nobody will think I'm autistic enough to fraud heterochromia with contacts though

• +1
Reactions: raminzer
Fillers look uncanny and may bloat the face and migrate/get fucked up in an accident, also aren't permanent.

NEAs usually age pretty well in terms of collagen and retaining fat pads so I should be able to avoid looking aged if I skincaremaxx, buccal fat removal won't make me look gaunt/unhealthy until my 40s at least, at which point I definitely won't be slaying anymore.

I can't fraud contacts since I'm full asian unless I claim hapa but then it'd look uncanny and people will think I use contacts, nobody will think I'm autistic enough to fraud heterochromia with contacts though
Still waiting slit eyed gook where are the pms

You either prove you are changlite now or you are forever shunned and ignored like the gorilla nigger gook you are and none of your larps will ever bait anyone ever again

curlyheadjames needs to feature this to his next song
qVXLZAN.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa