Are you oldcel?

Attachments

• IMG_2539.MOV
    8.8 MB
No surgery for your personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and galego123
16yo with parents money

Then you don't need a facelift and brow lift, those are for people over 40 with sagging skin...

I think you need to learn more about surgery before you do this stuff... or you can ruin your appearance.

Don't get any jaw or cheek implants or your will look ogre. You can get a small implant for your chin.

There's literally nothing wrong with your ears, don't waste money on surgery for that. Any surgery you get for it won't increase attractiveness bc ears aren't even that important as long as not deformed.

And dude.... you don't need any sort of rhinoplasty, you have a white very pointy nose with high nose bridge, people try to pay to get your nose.

no problem. eppley can do all in one go.

close-up-of-male-patient-in-hospital-bed-with-serious-burns-bandages-A855N4.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, galego123, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
Then you don't need a facelift and brow lift, those are for people over 40 with sagging skin...

I think you need to learn more about surgery before you do this stuff... or you can ruin your appearance.

Don't get any jaw or cheek implants or your will look ogre. You can get a small implant for your chin.

There's literally nothing wrong with your ears, don't waste money on surgery for that. Any surgery you get for it won't increase attractiveness bc ears aren't even that important as long as not deformed.

And dude.... you don't need any sort of rhinoplasty, you have a white very pointy nose with high nose bridge, people try to pay to get your nose.
I copy pasted this list from google lmao that’s why there’s hella weird ones jfl

Needs phenoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@StrangerDanger pheno is curry cope I’m a true chink mogger even whites chink mog chinks

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Colouring is easy to fix but I’ll never escape this pheno forever celibate for me
can you describe the moment when you first realized that you had finngol chink pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
can you describe the moment when you first realized that you had finngol chink pheno
I’ll always knew even before psl because nobody looks like me irl I knew I was in foreign country and must move to asia

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
how will you get the money for all these surgeries?

Need to cut from 25%bf before I can get my first consultation
He definitely needs to escape his phenotype as much as possible.

You need to look less Slavic, specifically your eye area.
Sad thing is I’m not even Slavic idk what genetic recombination abomination hit my genes I haven’t different eyes zygos mf colouring then both my parents incel tier recombination

Sad thing is I’m not even Slavic idk what genetic recombination abomination hit my genes I haven’t different eyes zygos mf colouring then both my parents incel tier recombination
Could be Baltic as well. I've seen this Baltic phenotype as well.

Could be Baltic as well. I've seen this Baltic phenotype as well.
I’m not Baltic my dads Icelandic(dna 80% Norwegian rest swed Dane) and has dark hair, my mom is mostly Irish plus celtic ginger . Incel me popped out

Look at my phenotype guide or something.
That won’t do much , I can change my eye brow colour , tan my skin which doesn’t burn abs tans well but pheno doesn’t change

That won’t do much , I can change my eye brow colour , tan my skin which doesn’t burn abs tans well but pheno doesn’t change
Change bone structure.

@enchanted_elixir couod have been born Dalio but I guess I’m the end it doesn’t matter

@enchanted_elixir bones last thing I’m worried about tbh

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I was talking to Eric. You're evidence that you need to softmaxx first before hardmaxxing
half cope half not. But ascending doesn’t matter to me, I’ve accepted the doomer mentality

• +1
Caution with this guy's advice or you're prone to looking like him.
If I “ascend” it will be purely off chance and I won’t change the trajectory of my life either way

• +1
If I “ascend” it will be purely off chance and I won’t change the trajectory of my life either way
Getting women will change you in some way, even if it is minor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
leave

aren't you failing school
Im not failing school because I score well on what I do but I care very little for school like I use to now I think it’s just a waste