List of surgery’s I need for ascension

Getting women will change you in some way, even if it is minor.
What’s getting women mean though, I’ll never have a girl true lust or some shit probably unless it’s some Asian from asia who is a blonde hair cuck. You could be right though getting girls could change me, when I was younger and not fat I got an insane amount of female attention I’ll never get back to that because I mogged then and I’ve decended from elementary but maybe getting any positive attention after being bullied for years(I was fatter then I am now) could help but idk tbh

What’s getting women mean though, I’ll never have a girl true lust or some shit probably unless it’s some Asian from asia who is a blonde hair cuck. You could be right though getting girls could change me, when I was younger and not fat I got an insane amount of female attention I’ll never get back to that because I mogged then and I’ve decended from elementary but maybe getting any positive attention after being bullied for years(I was fatter then I am now) could help but idk tbh
Getting approached, IOIs, offers for sex, relationships, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Getting approached, IOIs, offers for sex, relationships, etc.
I get cock blocked by my parents to much to even be in ltr or mess with girls. Not to mention I don’t want a ltr for years , I don’t want to be a virgin and not fuck girls I’m not a faggot