List of Top Cosmetic Maxillofacial Surgeons in Europe ?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Please post the list

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 13588, thecel and 1 other person
Oetker

• +1
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
Italy : Dr Raffaini, Dr Ramieri, Dr Pagnoni, Dr Sandro Pelo, Dr Alberto Bezotti
Spain : Dr Alfaro
Belgium : Dr Defranq, Dr Mommaerts, Dr Noorman VD Dussen, Dr HKT De Jonge
Germany: Dr Zarrinbal, Dr Kurt Vinzer
Switzerland : Dr Sailer, Dr Brusco, Dr Triaca, Dr Henri Thuau, Dr Joachim Obwegeser, Dr Jacobsen

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, capybara, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others
Italy : Dr Raffaini, Dr Ramieri, Dr Pagnoni
Belgium : Dr Defranq, Dr Mommaerts, Dr Noorman VD Dussen, Dr HKT De Jong
Switzerland : Dr Sailer, Dr Brusco, Dr Triaca, Dr Henri Thuau
switzerland you forgot the by far best surgeon: Dr jacobsen

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Switzerland : Dr Sailer, Dr Brusco, Dr Triaca, Dr Henri Thuau, Dr Joachim Obwegeser, Dr Jacobsen
Do any do obo?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Time for :feelsuhh:

• +1
Defrancq is aids dont even mention his name again

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Pumanator
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, one job away and PubertyMaxxer
Alfaro is underrated
Has many good before afters

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 13588
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Deleted member 13588, subhuman incel and 1 other person

Shit results just check his site. Even here one or two guys arent satisfied.

I did online consultation, couldnt even tell i need a bimax after sending a million photos, paid 50€ for 10 minutes with.him being at home and having people talking to him and interrupting. He told me he would send me price by email just for palatal expansion and never contacted me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, capybara, ChristianChad and 7 others
i Would be carefull with Mommaerts. On jaw surgery forum there are multiple people botched by him. And by botched i dont mean bad outcome, but bad practice.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Mewton, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
i Would be carefull with Mommaerts. On jaw surgery forum there are multiple people botched by him. And by botched i dont mean bad outcome, but bad practice.
what are your thoughts on female surgeon jacobsen?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Which one is best for genioplasty? And how much does it typically cost?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 13588, subhuman incel and 1 other person

I did online consultation, couldnt even tell i need a bimax after sending a million photos, paid 50€ for 10 minutes with.him being at home and having people talking to him and interrupting. He told me he would send me price by email just for palatal expansion and never contacted me.
Damn i have consultations in a few days with both defranq and mommaerts

Are there any good plastic maxillofacial surgeons left in Belgium/Netherlands/Germany??

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Gaia262, subhuman incel and 2 others
Damn i have consultations in a few days with both defranq and mommaerts

Are there any good plastic maxillofacial surgeons left in Belgium/Netherlands/Germany??
In the Netherlands i dont know. In zoetermeer there is a clinique that i know, but they dont post amy good results. Another member wants to go to a university hospital in Twente i think.. Think they use sarpe, but i have to search for his messages to confirm. Netherland is not well known for Aesthethic surgery, more functional.

The other seems fine in my opinion, but its hard to find the ''perfect surgeon''. Even a lot of well known surgeon respected here got (some) bad outcomes and not all surgeons posted them here. Like there was a post on the forum link i said about Dr Sailer beiing bad, pushing for more surgeries and calling his customers psychopaths and narcissists. I would advice to ask to look to a portfolio of a surgeon when having a consult and trust your gut feeling. Most surgeons got a portfolio that they dont share online. Also depends what you want. If you want a chin wing Zarrinbal is the person to go. If you want implants, he doesnt do them. He also does ZSO, but another member here told me that infraorbital implants are superior to ZSO.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and PubertyMaxxer
In the Netherlands i dont know. In zoetermeer there is a clinique that i know, but they dont post amy good results. Another member wants to go to a university hospital in Twente i think.. Think they use sarpe, but i have to search for his messages to confirm. Netherland is not well known for Aesthethic surgery, more functional.

The other seems fine in my opinion, but its hard to find the ''perfect surgeon''. Even a lot of well known surgeon respected here got (some) bad outcomes and not all surgeons posted them here. Like there was a post on the forum link i said about Dr Sailer beiing bad, pushing for more surgeries and calling his customers psychopaths and narcissists. I would advice to ask to look to a portfolio of a surgeon when having a consult and trust your gut feeling. Most surgeons got a portfolio that they dont share online. Also depends what you want. If you want a chin wing Zarrinbal is the person to go. If you want implants, he doesnt do them. He also does ZSO, but another member here told me that infraorbital implants are superior to ZSO.
Which one is best for genio? Zarrinbal?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Pumanator
Which one is best for genio? Zarrinbal?
I dont know if there is a ''best''. When i had a consult he showed me that he gave more chin width and length with a chin wing then a standard genioplasty. All the surgeons can perform a cut, place your chin more forward and make you live. But a surgeon that knowing if you need 3mm or 5mm and not beiing pushed by a patient that wants 12mm and end up with nerve damage and a weird face are good surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell

The issue is basically no one ever here actually talked to any of these surgeons. They are just names thrown around for so long now that people just blindly echo. There many more surgeons who do bimax for solely aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pumanator
I dont know if there is a ''best''. When i had a consult he showed me that he gave more chin width and length with a chin wing then a standard genioplasty. All the surgeons can perform a cut, place your chin more forward and make you live. But a surgeon that knowing if you need 3mm or 5mm and not beiing pushed by a patient that wants 12mm and end up with nerve damage and a weird face are good surgeons.
How much does it cost? Typically?

The issue is basically no one ever here actually talked to any of these surgeons. They are just names thrown around for so long now that people just blindly echo. There many more surgeons who do bimax for solely aesthetics
I was thinking the same tbh. People used to say Taban was some kind of god for eyes but he fucks up so many of his patients. Apparently, there are better docs than him who charge less. Same thing goes for maxfacs. I bet there are many more competent surgeons than the ones being discussed here.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer and one job away
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
Do you know much about genioplasty? You said you are against them?
Im against using genioplasty as a masking surgery for recession. Overall I dislike masking surgerys. But it’s a good addon and mostly needed to reshape the jawline properly additionally to a bimax

just like im against chin wing instead of bimax. But it’s totally fine as addition to it imo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Pumanator
Im against using genioplasty as a masking surgery for recession. Overall I dislike masking surgerys. But it’s a good addon and mostly needed to reshape the jawline properly additionally to a bimax

just like im against chin wing instead of bimax. But it’s totally fine as addition to it imo
Yeah. My jaw shape is off. It should be straight rather than a weird U shape. Bimax with cw is obviously the ideal option in my case but if I can get want I with genio, it would be better.

I was thinking the same tbh. People used to say Taban was some kind of god for eyes but he fucks up so many of his patients. Apparently, there are better docs than him who charge less. Same thing goes for maxfacs. I bet there are many more competent surgeons than the ones being discussed here.
I think it's good that there are "blackpilled surgeons" because that way those surgeons gain a lot of customers from the forums and thus experience in creating actual good masculine outcomes

• +1
Reactions: metagross and subhuman incel
I think it's good that there are "blackpilled surgeons" because that way those surgeons gain a lot of customers from the forums and thus experience in creating actual good masculine outcomes
I wonder if there are some obscure, unknown, blackpilled surgeons scattered throughout europe though, say in some small town in italy or some village in the Netherlands somewhere, but is just not discussed much.

For example, just in my area there are like 10-20 plastic surgeons who do different things but none of them was ever discussed here.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Couldn t find anyone with the name Kurt Vinzer

• +1
That was me lol. The Belgian butcher they call him. I have HA paste lumps along my jaw and a botched sliding genioplasty. 2 surgeons couldn't remove or reverse any of it. Fuck this prick.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: freeone12, PubertyMaxxer and Pumanator
That was me lol. The Belgian butcher they call him. I have HA paste lumps along my jaw and a botched sliding genioplasty. 2 surgeons couldn't remove or reverse any of it. Fuck this prick.
i get the ha paste (i think most surgeons stopped using it) but how was your genio botched?

you should have saved the thread from lookism

Intrsting. I never heard about ha paste till I saw that thread. Was the ha paste experimental or is it used more often and he fucked up?
Are you better now or still having trouble after surgery?

BTW I wanted to make a account on jawsurgery but it was behind a paywall. Is it worth to make a account there or is forum dead and this forum better?

Do these doctors all do implants or just some?
I am interested just in jaw angle implants and not bimax, etc.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I recently reached out to Mommaerts via the email on his website, no answer after 8+ weeks.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and DivineBeing
i get the ha paste (i think most surgeons stopped using it) but how was your genio botched?
He slid the bone forward and up, significantly decreasing the height of my chin. The screws are dangerously close to the roots of my teeth too. The gaps left by the cut in the bone were also huge. can no longer move my lip down properly since he damaged the muscle too.
Intrsting. I never heard about ha paste till I saw that thread. Was the ha paste experimental or is it used more often and he fucked up?
Are you better now or still having trouble after surgery?

BTW I wanted to make a account on jawsurgery but it was behind a paywall. Is it worth to make a account there or is forum dead and this forum better?
The jaw surgery forum isn't that helpful at all. The paste should never be used for significant augmentation. Its still malleable after weeks, and impossible to create any straight lines or sharp angles with. Im left with a permanently lumpy, bulky jaw and fucked up chin. Steer far clear of this one.

Attachments

• A628204B-8012-4754-B723-25F8880AA3DF.jpg
    A628204B-8012-4754-B723-25F8880AA3DF.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pumanator and Gaia262
I recently reached out to Mommaerts via the email on his website, no answer after 8+ weeks.
Call it divine intervention lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Pumanator
He slid the bone forward and up, significantly decreasing the height of my chin. The screws are dangerously close to the roots of my teeth too. The gaps left by the cut in the bone were also huge. can no longer move my lip down properly since he damaged the muscle too.

The jaw surgery forum isn't that helpful at all. The paste should never be used for significant augmentation. Its still malleable after weeks, and impossible to create any straight lines or sharp angles with. Im left with a permanently lumpy, bulky jaw and fucked up chin. Steer far clear of this one.
WTF, that's HA paste on your gonions?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Call it divine intervention lol.
Sorry to read about your case.

I was curious to see what he was charging for custom implants, but no answer, just doing due diligence.

I watched a video of him doing sliding genioplasty and was alarmed at his use of t-seal and hydroxyapetite granules. It's not necessary in this case at all. And creates a mess that is difficult to fix. Pretty much crossed him off my list when I saw that.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pumanator
WTF, that's HA paste on your gonions?
Yep. Had two surgeries to attempt to remove it with no luck. Apparently the paste has fused to my masseter and removing it risks facial paralysis. The best part was I didn’t even want it, he talked me into it. He also did lipo on my neck without asking me and left horrible track marks all over my neck.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, DivineBeing, Pumanator and 1 other person
Yep. Had two surgeries to attempt to remove it with no luck. Apparently the paste has fused to my masseter and removing it risks facial paralysis. The best part was I didn’t even want it, he talked me into it. He also did lipo on my neck without asking me and left horrible track marks all over my neck.
Lawsuit?

Pointless. I’ve seen people try to sue for malpractice before but it’s futile. You basically sign away all liability before any surgery these days. It’s funny I consulted with a surgeon in London who was horrified at the state of my jaw, until I mentioned who did it. Turns out mommaerts trained him 😂 communication ended quickly from there lol.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer, Pumanator and 1 other person
Pointless. I’ve seen people try to sue for malpractice before but it’s futile. You basically sign away all liability before any surgery these days. It’s funny I consulted with a surgeon in London who was horrified at the state of my jaw, until I mentioned who did it. Turns out mommaerts trained him 😂 communication ended quickly from there lol.
That's hilarious.

Are you planning to consult with any more doctors?

Do you mind sharing any names of ones you've talked to and what they've said?

I would think at the very least, someone could get most of angle paste out.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer