List Of Total Net Worth By Age Group. If You Are Not Rich Yet Its Over!

Net worth?

• Less than $500

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Less than $1000

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Less than $5000

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Less than $10,000

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Less than $100,000

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • Less than $200,000

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Less than $300,000

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Less than $400,000

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Less than $500,000

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Less than $1,000,000

Votes: 16 12.2%

• Total voters
I think the average guy that makes most of his money black + spends it black, is making more net money than top engineers/doctors in the netherlands.

It's 4-5 times easier to make a black euro, than a legal one. Biggest joke is that the person making black money is getting gov subsidies and wellfare checks for 'on paper' not having much income. While the legally earning one is being punished by even harsher taxes and gets absolutely 0 from the government.

I had a friend like that who had rich parents with their own company, mostly earning black money. Just before their 3 children started studying, they put their own income from their company to a very low level, so that they would be considered a 'poor family'. The fact they owned 500k+++ in real estate doesn't matter to the gov for some reason. All of their children got maximum government assistence for their studies: aanvullende beurs. Taking home ~400 euro/month lmao.

Meanwhile I came from a lower-middle class family, with a dad wageslaving 40hours/week and paying all his taxes. I got 0 because on paper my family was just above that poverty line.

JFL tbh. Fuck this government. Government is a free man's biggest enemy.
Facts on facts on facts bro echt een kut overheid hier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
If you are not in the 95% percentile for your age group it’s fucking over for you.

Why aren’t you making money guys? Saying your in school is not an excuse, you should have been balls deep in crypto and GameStop profit by now. If you are not a CHAD at the very least be rich.

Holy shit imagine not being a chad and being a poor destitute freak too. It’s fucking over. :feelswhy:

So where are you?

View attachment 1127389
Hello OP,
can you send me 15.000€?
If yes, then that would be very great. I will pay you back in a year with some interest. Thank you in advance

100% correct.
Single moms are getting good money.

I recall and know plenty women, being single moms doing nothing or a bit of black side things.,
They are having good expendable income, for doing nothing.Just the same or barely less; than someone wageslaving away at some average jobbie job.

fuck that shit.

But already the case for 20+ years (proabbaly longer). SO, that's what society wants, elects, choses.
In the USA, being a single mom is a disaster financially even with child support and the new child tax credit. Remember the expense of raising a child is $300K from 0-18 yrs of age.

I’m richer than 85% of my bracket (25-29) and I’m only 25, could easily reach 90% or maybe even 95%.

Still a virgin. Still never had a gf. Damn the money, give me a wife.
give me money, ill be ur islam femboy waifu cum servant

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and SLA
In the USA, being a single mom is a disaster financially even with child support and the new child tax credit. Remember the expense of raising a child is $300K from 0-18 yrs of age.
I always mirin, how people in africa manage to raise their kids for 10,000

10 million in a few years although now good tho (dont share it)

Last edited:
95th percentile at 24