list of useful PEATY facts

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Orange juice concentrate can be added to combustible liquids to make it sticky. Put this in a bottle and you have a molotov cocktail that sticks to any surface

you don't have to brush your teeth if you eat enough hard cheese or use vitamin K on your teeth

eat unlimited sugar to improve everything - just supplement Thiamine

the functions of most traditional medicines that mention "fire" or "vitality" is to increase the production of thyroid hormone

global warming is good for your metabolism

loneliness is a chemical imbalance, the cure is progesterone (DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SOCIALIZE IF LONELY!)

obesity is inversely correlated to altitude - the higher someone lives the less likely they are to be obese

lactose intolerance is not real

methylene blue is theoretically effective as retin a for the skin and causes vivid dreams if applied at night

racetams improve "extroverted thinking" in the mbti/cognitive functions system

PRL-8-53 has the same effects and probably is an HDAC inhibitor (vorinostat, vasopressin acid) - but is much cheaper

jews inject goy blood because it combats the effects of inbreeding

the vaccine is a mild toxin with very similar effects as the consumption of PUFA

red bull and coke cure most diseases and can help you sleep by eliminating stress

you can a shampoo + conditioner for any hair type by balancing eggs, coconut oil and vinegar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, lightskinbengali, germanlooks and 8 others
eat unlimited sugar to improve everything - just supplement Thiamine
superman diet

dessert-assortment.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, slavicpsycho and BrahminBoss
Idk the problem is that everything in the body requires cofactors for processes, reactions etc. If u try to combat the large sugar intake with thiamine u need alot of magnesium for thiamine to actually do its job.

Alot of magnesium then opposes other minerals and its just a never-ending cycle.

Better to just eat micronutrient rich sources instead of processed sugar

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What is your opinion on vaccine 1 and vaccine 2? People react much worse to the second vaccine

Peat/ Aajonus fans always talk about Cheese, but what cheese specifically? I know they say 'raw unsalted' but what kind?

Idk the problem is that everything in the body requires cofactors for processes, reactions etc. If u try to combat the large sugar intake with thiamine u need alot of magnesium for thiamine to actually do its job.

Alot of magnesium then opposes other minerals and its just a never-ending cycle.

Better to just eat micronutrient rich sources instead of processed sugar
Thats why Ray recommends liver and oysters once a week.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, incel194012940 and Jpg
Its one of the 4 electrolytes and its intake has direct effect on sodium, potassium and calcium. U can see how the network expands from there on out even more

Its one of the 4 electrolytes and its intake has direct effect on sodium, potassium and calcium. U can see how the network expands from there on out even more
Sodium and potassium work inversely, but I don’t think magnesium affects those. Also our bodies have plenty calcium.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Sodium and potassium work inversely, but I don’t thinkAlso our bodies have plenty calcium.
I dont have enough bones to willingly let it be leeched off my bones through osteoclasts when parathyroid glands react to low blood calcium levels.

Magnesium afterall is a physiologic calcium blocker

I dont have enough bones to willingly let it be leeched off my bones through osteoclasts when parathyroid glands react to low blood calcium levels.

Magnesium afterall is a physiologic calcium blocker
most people are more deficient in magnesium than calcium

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
most people are more deficient in magnesium than calcium
I was responding to this claim that OP listed:
"eat unlimited sugar to improve everything - just supplement Thiamine"

I never said supplementing magnesium with normal diet in reasonable doses will somehow fuck you up

I never said supplementing magnesium with normal diet in reasonable doses will somehow fuck you up
Gotcha, fair enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Peat/ Aajonus fans always talk about Cheese, but what cheese specifically? I know they say 'raw unsalted' but what kind?
i recommend just taking vit k

you would need to eat 3640 calories of Munster cheese daily to get the vit K of 2 drops Kuinone, piggy

though i wouldn't be surprised if the right raw cheeses cause you to synthesize your own vit k in your gut

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
What is your opinion on vaccine 1 and vaccine 2? People react much worse to the second vaccine
scammers usually do a little scam to build trust and filter for morons before going in for the jackpot

My intuition tells me everything related to covid is more a test run than the main event

• +1
Reactions: wsada
good for bones says @BrahminBoss ? How would one use this? I know nothing about this? Is trannymaxxing the new cope?
It nukes estrogen and cortisol so in that way they are very protective and may even build new bone by reducing osteoclasts for those who used to be high E and C ( like my case)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kyrre, wsada and the_nextDavidLaid
It nukes estrogen and cortisol so in that way they are very protective and may even build new bone by reducing osteoclasts for those who used to be high E and C ( like my case)
We interacted before but could you perhaps specify your routine regarding progesterone? There is almost nothing about it for my goals… cheekbones etc

• +1
Reactions: wsada
We interacted before but could you perhaps specify your routine regarding progesterone? There is almost nothing about it for my goals… cheekbones etc
Prenatal progesterone probably increases cheekbone vertical height and size. But once youre an adult I think it can only increase size but I may be wrong. Most studies use estrogen and progesterone interchangeably because progesterone actually rises when estrogen rises to minimise the harmful effects of estrogen. They found for example high estrogen creates well built cheekbones but they forgot to check for progesterone. I think model cheekbones are due to progesterone rise in the uterus either to minimise the effects of estrogen on the growing foetus or due to perfect nutrition supply such as high glcuose, thyroid, vitamin a etc which increases progesterone concentration.

I use progesterone and thyroid to reduce cortisol to very low, salt and clonidine before bed to reduce RAAS and adrenaline, and magnesium /calcium everyday to increase osteoblast formation which creates new bone. Sunlight infrared light after sundown and coffee for anabolic environment.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, the_nextDavidLaid and wsada
superman diet

dessert-assortment.jpg

drink mead and OJ

Prenatal progesterone probably increases cheekbone vertical height and size. But once youre an adult I think it can only increase size but I may be wrong. Most studies use estrogen and progesterone interchangeably because progesterone actually rises when estrogen rises to minimise the harmful effects of estrogen. They found for example high estrogen creates well built cheekbones but they forgot to check for progesterone. I think model cheekbones are due to progesterone rise in the uterus either to minimise the effects of estrogen on the growing foetus or due to perfect nutrition supply such as high glcuose, thyroid, vitamin a etc which increases progesterone concentration.

I use progesterone and thyroid to reduce cortisol to very low, salt and clonidine before bed to reduce RAAS and adrenaline, and magnesium /calcium everyday to increase osteoblast formation which creates new bone. Sunlight infrared light after sundown and coffee for anabolic environment.
Thoughts on cabergoline? it eliminates cortisol effectively for me, it seems you can use that over progesterone for eliminating stress, unless reducing prolactin is somehow harmful.

Thoughts on cabergoline? it eliminates cortisol effectively for me, it seems you can use that over progesterone for eliminating stress, unless reducing prolactin is somehow harmful.
I use bromocriptine over cabergoline. Dopamine agonists do nuke stress singals somewhat but progesterone can be a Game changer especially if you are estrogen dominant (Which most are). The risks of heart fibrosis from bromo/caber can be alleviated by a small(.5 mg) of cyproheptadine the night before as the fibrosis is from 5 ht2 agonism of caber which cypro can counter. Cypro on its own is a very effective anti stress agent reducing ACTH, Cortisol, etc. and in fact has been used for Cushings disease successfuly.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and lightskinbengali