List surgeries I need

Failomaxxed

Failomaxxed

Iron
My face is fucked and asymmetrical af. Been that way since birth. Also have a tiny asymmetrical frame with shit muscle insertions so I can’t compensate. Also already Norwood in my early 20’s so I’ll have to get a transplant at some point. Recommend surgeries I should get in order of most to least important.
Despite looking like shit I have actually got a few lays with hot girls probably mostly due to being a low inhib degenerate.

Attachments

• 56D55728-4784-4605-9A86-8D0EAE304400.jpeg
    56D55728-4784-4605-9A86-8D0EAE304400.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 88
  • 776BA03E-8A0B-4F1E-8C99-167BA5E1C83F.jpeg
    776BA03E-8A0B-4F1E-8C99-167BA5E1C83F.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 91
You need to stop being an autistic little shit.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and PubertyMaxxer
you look decent, your could be mistaken for a prettyboy based on your avi

Ngl, was expecting way worse based on your own description. I don’t see any facial asymmetry, nothing beyond a normal level I mean. Face looks good from the front. You don’t even have a bad frame either, your waist and hips are narrow compared to your shoulders. If you gained some lean muscle mass it would enhance the v-taper look which is the #1 way to increase SMV. Your arms look skinny now but seriously, if you got jacked, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were pulling hot girls fairly consistently

I know this wasn’t the answer you’re looking for, but I really don’t look at you and think “this guy needs surgery.”

No, it’s not because you’re low inhib, it’s because you look good you cunt.

mogs me

you can slay

its not even that bad bro,mogs 99% of the forum

No, it’s not because you’re low inhib, it’s because you look good you cunt.
He looks above average. 7/10 in normie standards and that’s like 80% of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, highT, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Cheekbone implants and an eyebrow transplant, you need thicker eyebrows.

Ngl, was expecting way worse based on your own description. I don’t see any facial asymmetry, nothing beyond a normal level I mean. Face looks good from the front. You don’t even have a bad frame either, your waist and hips are narrow compared to your shoulders. If you gained some lean muscle mass it would enhance the v-taper look which is the #1 way to increase SMV. Your arms look skinny now but seriously, if you got jacked, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were pulling hot girls fairly consistently

I know this wasn’t the answer you’re looking for, but I really don’t look at you and think “this guy needs surgery.”
Shit I might have developed body dysmorphia from browsing all these damn PSL sites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Shit I might have developed body dysmorphia from browsing all these damn PSL sites.
Indeed, that is very possible. Stay safe out there my friend. Mental health can be severely impacted by spending your days comparing yourself to photoshopped male model pics, and even moreso by reading some of the deranged ramblings written by clinically insane people who post on PSL sites

• So Sad
Do you have an underbite?

welcome to our World bro, i had the same phase and now unsure about what to do exactly.you looks fat face wise. go to 10/100 bf and see.
if anything it's your philtrum-upper lip région that is below the rest.
how tall ?
Indeed, that is very possible. Stay safe out there my friend. Mental health can be severely impacted by spending your days comparing yourself to photoshopped male model pics, and even moreso by reading some of the deranged ramblings written by clinically insane people who post on PSL sites
Can relate 😢

welcome to our World bro, i had the same phase and now unsure about what to do exactly.you looks fat face wise. go to 10/100 bf and see.
if anything it's your philtrum-upper lip région that is below the rest.
how tall ?

Can relate 😢
6ft

• +1
you are problably close to 6 psl. or at least the softmaxxing potential.
i would mainly fix your upper lip tbh if i had to do one thing, it's oddly shaped and downturned