• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3681, CursedOne, buckchadley31 and 2 others
Accept your pheno, you can’t change it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, LDNPari, NothingCanStopMe and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Subhuman trash and MentalistKebab
if u wanted to u could look like an ugly white person but you would look terrible

skin bleach, double eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, some sort of jaw and chin surgery

realistically though you need a hair cut, castor oil on your eyebrows, and asian thugmaxx, join a gang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and thecel
Reincarnatoplasty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, Matthias8272 and thecel
God is cruel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, LDNPari, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Gonial angle too high but jaw isn't too bad.
Can't whitemax, the best you can do is add muscle.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Rhinoplasty, double eyelid surgery, & beard-fraud with minoxidil to look mixed. Impossible to look anything like that morph.

• +1
WTF, Look at you man, wtf
over for you, you look like a boy.

gymcel hard and grow a beard,

If your genetics are trash, which they are, then use inject T and use minoxidil on your face. use vitamin c serum 2 times daily. use contact lenses of green and color your hair.
and never ever bleach
after doing all this you might look central Asian or even north Chinese, but you will never be caucasian looking, god is really cruel.,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and thecel
WTF, Look at you man, wtf
over for you, you look like a boy.

gymcel hard and grow a beard,

If your genetics are trash, which they are, then use inject T and use minoxidil on your face. use vitamin c serum 2 times daily. use contact lenses of green and color your hair.
and never ever bleach
after doing all this you might look central Asian or even north Chinese, but you will never be caucasian looking, god is really cruel.,

I mean, he is a boy. However, I wanna talk about T and minoxidil. I'm 18 who only grows peach fuzz as facial hair. Should I use minoxidil and inject T? People tell me a beard would massively increase my psl

• +1
I mean, he is a boy. However, I wanna talk about T and minoxidil. I'm 18 who only grows peach fuzz as facial hair. Should I use minoxidil and inject T? People tell me a beard would massively increase my psl

calling men above 15 "boys" makes you an incel already. and Ofcourse beardfrauding will increase your PSL, if you cant afford bimax then sure go for a beard. I would suggest wait till 21 , maybe you do have beard genetics, some people grow late. if it didn't come then use minoxidil. make sure to follow good skin routine to don't fuck up your collagen and counter minox side effects. and the only problem with injecting T is that it will make you a chad in single digit weeks. but you never know when in life, you will be on a threesome vacation, fucking your girls enjoying life as a chad, and the next moment you die off off heart attack. if injecting t didn't had sides, every nigger would be doing it. its cheap and fastest way to become chad and fuck stacies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, thecel and Deleted member 7313
JFL if you aren't thinking of getting a LeFort III anytime soon, the only real way to change your face by 2-3 points.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and thecel
JFL if you aren't thinking of getting a LeFort III anytime soon, the only real way to change your face by 2-3 points.

Is recommending lefort 3 in every thread a meme here

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and thecel
Rhinoplasty, double eyelid surgery, & beard-fraud with minoxidil to look mixed. Impossible to look anything like that morph.
Please don't have your plan to look like another race lol it's not worth it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, thecel and Lux
  • +1
3C214005 56AA 4A5E 81A1 F852C81AFA40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and thecel
unironically over

you could get bimax, trying to look entirely like another race will backfire, and you are an IPDcel too

Life is cruel, you don't have enough time to even save up for the dozens of surgeries that you want to get

• +1
Lack of forward growth is brutal. You can't even fix it through surgery because no reputable surgeon will do Lefort 2 or 3 for cosmetic purposes. The best choice would be to do rhino for a bigger more pointy and downturn nose to fraud some forward growth.

Check this thread out. Alarico8 is right that Chico has shit maxilla growth but the nose fooled Lorsss.

I think you can benefit from a jaw rotation surgery, but I am not knowledgable in that area so find more about it yourself. Getting a fat graft on your browridge would help too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and thecel
The number of surgeries you'd need in the morph is costly.
Bimax with CCW rotation
Genioplasty
Brow ridge implant
lip lift possibly

Modified Lefort 3 would alone solve most of your lack of forward growth buts getting that is extremely unlikely.

Honestly If I were you just do a niche like kpopmaxxing by clearing up skin then lighten it. Settling for Bimax+genio alone would prob put you above 70% of Asians. "Caucasianmaxxing" with your base is far unlikely , possible but the surgeries would be costly, financially speaking, physically and mentally.

• +1
When a recessed maxilla is part of your pheno, that’s unacceptable
If the bottom pic is you, then your maxila us defo not recessed. Honestly if that really is you I dont think u need anything, just gain some weight

• Hmm...
If the bottom pic is you, then your maxila us defo not recessed. Honestly if that really is you I dont think u need anything, just gain some weight
Good picture I bet it's a morph.

• +1

Top pic is me. Bottom pic is a morph that’s what I want to look like

Last edited:
Top pic is me. Bottom pic is a morph that’s what I want to look like
Ah got you. Sorry am not much of an expert on surgeries, though many are, but that is defo a good pheno

• +1
You must shorten midface and increase PFL which is really hard to change so sorry
Images 19

• +1