Body: slim to athletic, long legs, bra size C+
Race: ideally white
Nationality: ideally EE
Hair color: ideally blond / dark blond
Eye color: I don’t care
Skin tone: fair to medium tanned
Face: heart shape or square
Psl (face) : 5-6 would be enough
You're a chad or a millionaire? 6PSL athletic women are rare af.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1100
NO FAT

WHITE OR 80%+ WHITE

NO GIANT

NO DWARF

NO FEMINIST

BROWN OR BLOND HAIR. NO COLORFUL SHIT

PETITE

NO SKINNY LIKE A STICK

IM WAITING FOR MY ROBOTS BROS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
-age 18-25
-ATLEAST 5.5 psl facially
-Takes care of herself and her body (aka doesnt smoke and shit, isnt a fatass)
-Feminine personality, kind hearted and loyal also a realist.
-Emotionally stable
-Prefer a virgin, absolutely loyal when in a relationship.
-Must know how to cook and take care of the house, have a family mindset.

Luckily i currently am dating a girl that seems to fulfill all these requirements from what I know now.
yeah being a virgin is a big deal if you ever actually intended to marry them.
I doubt I ever will get married but in the very unlikely case I do it's because she was hot and somehow a virgin

yeah being a virgin is a big deal if you ever actually intended to marry them.
I doubt I ever will get married but in the very unlikely case I do it's because she was hot and somehow a virgin
A girl being a virgin is important for any type of romantic relationship even if you don't marry her.

Girls will not bond the same way with their partner as they do with the first guy that took her virginity. This basically means that if she is a virgin when you meet her, she will love you more and cherish each other's relationship and put more value into the relationship.

This is also mainly the reason why old couples that married young as virgins most of the time stay with each other until they die. Pair bonding is the most legit thing to exist, a girl never forgets the guy that took her virginity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and turkproducer
The girl I’d love to get:

Height: 165-180cm / 5’4-5’10
Body: slim to athletic, long legs, bra size C+
Race: ideally white
Nationality: ideally EE
Hair color: ideally blond / dark blond
Eye color: I don’t care
Skin tone: fair to medium tanned
Face: heart shape or square
Psl (face) : 5-6 would be enough
Those heights are one inch smaller than they actually are
Honestly any height up to mine (5’8/9 depending on time of day)
I would like her to be meditarannean or latina
High E look
Soft small features
someone like barbara palvin

A girl being a virgin is important for any type of romantic relationship even if you don't marry her.

Girls will not bond the same way with their partner as they do with the first guy that took her virginity. This basically means that if she is a virgin when you meet her, she will love you more and cherish each other's relationship and put more value into the relationship.

This is also mainly the reason why old couples that married young as virgins most of the time stay with each other until they die. Pair bonding is the most legit thing to exist, a girl never forgets the guy that took her virginity.
Looks bad for anyone who can be classified as a "late bloomer" or even someone who was sexually successful in this adolescence yet couldn't keep his virgin first love

Height: 4'10 plus
Body: voluptuous
Race: ideally white, black, latin, middle eastern
Nationality: earth
Hair color: doesn't matter
color: I don’t care
Skin tone: skin type 2 plus would be great
Face: anything unless severely recessed
Psl (face) : 4-6 would be enough, body is of bigger importance

• JFL
you will not chose a girl but be chosen. what a cope thread

• So Sad
Looks bad for anyone who can be classified as a "late bloomer" or even someone who was sexually successful in this adolescence yet couldn't keep his virgin first love
If you listen to a lot of single old people or even younger millenials you hear their biggest regret in relationships is letting their first love go.

Even for us guys, we do not really forget our first love, she will pop up in your mind from time to time even if you are not emotionally connected to her anymore.

• +1
doesn't weight twice as much as me,while being 10 inches shorter

If you listen to a lot of single old people or even younger millenials you hear their biggest regret in relationships is letting their first love go.

Even for us guys, we do not really forget our first love, she will pop up in your mind from time to time even if you are not emotionally connected to her anymore.
Maybe I'd be happier if I had stayed with my innocent, submissive first love and never gotten blackpilled. But maybe I would've also been cucked. Who knows

I'm just not really into skinny girls with no ass or tits.

I'm not really into skin type 1 females like Emma Stone and I'm not into asians.

The only requirement is for her to have straight or at least non-deformed toes and non-calloused soles

• JFL
Maybe I'd be happier if I had stayed with my innocent, submissive first love and never gotten blackpilled. But maybe I would've also been cucked. Who knows
Honestly bro there is no point dwelling on the past and what could've been. I know sometimes it is regretfully the choices one made and you wish you did something else or think about how everything could have been different. I get that.

But the best you can do is take the experiences you had and try to make your future the best you possibly can. Don't repeat the mistakes you did and learning from them.

• +1
you will not chose a girl but be chosen. what a cope thread
Truth. So sad that only chads and rich dudes can be the selector of women. Normies are just desperately trying to lock down any pussy they can get. That’s why I’ve lost my interest in pursuing any average girls. There’s no point in putting so many efforts into someone you don’t 100% desire.

It’s all or nothing, be chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
  • +1
A person who I am attracted to, who other people could feel happy for me about, and who I could have an intimate relationship with.

Not grossly over weight with disgusting face

Virgin
Never had a boyfriend
Shorter and uglier than me