List your favorite users

Stop sinning and repent. You can’t expect to be let in the lords gates with a mouth like that.
I'm not using curse words, I'm just calling you what you are. Not to mention you deserve it. Jesus said: “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword". We Christians are not supposed to be cucks who yap about peace all the time. Historically Christians have always been no bs based warriors

I'm not using curse words, I'm just calling you what you are. Not to mention you deserve it. Jesus said: “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword". We Christians are not supposed to be cucks who yap about peace all the time. Historically Christians have always been no bs based sinners
Yes you are. Crusaders were sinners through and through.
But you’re are an abused dog cuck so how is it any different?

@moggathon

• WTF
Reactions: moggathon
Yes you are. Crusaders were sinners through and through.
But you’re are an abused dog cuck so how is it any different?
I'm not talking about crusaders, Christians have always been based. You're no one to talk about Christianity. You're the abused dog who everyone hates and you're forced to cope by rotting on a low-caste forum. Jfl you have almost 20k posts in 7 months. You could've read the Bible 3 times during that time

I'm not talking about crusaders, Christians have always been based. You're no one to talk about Christianity. You're the abused dog who everyone hates and you're forced to cope by rotting on a low-caste forum. Jfl you have almost 20k posts in 7 months. You could've read the Bible 3 times during that time
Name everyone that hates me. Start a poll. I’ve read the Bible and been to church every Sunday.
Christians that followed the words of Jesus Christ have been based. Not lukewarm frail cuckolds the want to pretend to be strong consistent Christians.

@moggathon
3292C2EE 0066 4D18 B419 242AC0633B0C

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Name everyone that hates me. Start a poll. I’ve read the Bible and been to church every Sunday.
Christians that followed the words of Jesus Christ have been based. Not lukewarm frail cuckolds the want to pretend to be strong consistent Christians.
You're one of the most ingnored users on here. You said you were Hindu before and was spamming christcuck everytime some mentioned Christianity. All of that was like a week ago. Enjoy hell you dirty sodomite

You're one of the most ingnored users on here. You said you were Hindu before and was spamming christcuck everytime some mentioned Christianity. All of that was like a week ago. Enjoy hell you dirty sodomite
Ok am I supposed to cry over that. You’re a barking dog background character no one cares about muhh forum status.I never said I was Hindu. I’ve been a Christian since I was 12.

Ok am I supposed to cry over that. You’re a barking dog background character no one cares about muhh forum status.I never said I was Hindu. I’ve been a Christian since I was 12.
Lying is a sin! REPENT!

It was a joke I’m Christian through and through. I’ve been to church more than you’ve had hot dinners son.
DEGENERATE SCUM, REPENT IMMEDIATELY