List your ordered list of foids u will be contacing 2023

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
And by contacting I mean contacting in the hopes of fucking, we are blackpilled, we don't want to snuggle with foids, we just want to nail

Here's the order of my list, it goes:
March 25- Asked a JB for her phone number ended in brutal rejection.

March 31st- asked a foid for her number to invite her to my upcoming bday, she gave me it, but it might be fake, so this success or fail is TBD.

April- April 4th, planning to contact a foid I worked with at Chipotle her birthday is Apr 4th (today). TBD

April- not any specific date but I'm emailing my. old spanish teacher I want to fuck her, she has contacted me back, but still TBD

May- May 5th, is my exes birthday, I'm still considering contacing her for birthday sex, but I feel like she still hates me lol TBD

May- May 24th, I will be contacting a foid I worked with at Chipotle a couple days before her birthday, she's a stoner so I will invite her to smoke with me in hopes of nailing TBD

and in the meantime i will be flirting with foids on the street random foids in general.

These are all to be decided fails or successes, if all these end in failure then I will rope,

in a month or so I will make an update thread and if none of these ended in at least one lay, then I will make a final goodbye thread, and that will be the end of my story. The first 2 already ended most likely in failure due to looks, not to lack of rizz.

@Amnesia
@TRUE_CEL
@Gonthar

i havent talked to a girl since 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Deleted member 22918 and fukmylyf
im too ugly and old for this shit

lol I remember I was on sarms when I posted this, at the end nothing happened with any foid

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ