LIST YOUR SOFTMAXXING PROTOCOLS

D

Deleted member 10709

Master
Atm I'm leanmaxxing down to 12% bf, gonna start minox on my eyebrows and lashes and am gonna use betacarotene to try and tan. Is there anything you've done to softmax that I should consider?

please dont minox on eyebrows n eyelashes i heard theyll fall tf off dude use castor oil or bimatoprost from alldaychemist that will 100% give u the best results ever and its like 15$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
1 - Rotting all day
2 - 1 everyday

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
please dont minox on eyebrows n eyelashes i heard theyll fall tf off dude use castor oil or bimatoprost from alldaychemist that will 100% give u the best results ever and its like 15$
I haven't started yet. You srs? Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
Leanmaxxing and using oils on brows but it seems pathetic I can't make them grow. I tried minoxing brows last year and I didn't get any results.

E: I'm looking into using some dye on brows to make them look thicker. Haven't used any dyes before though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142 and Deleted member 10709
Atm I'm leanmaxxing down to 12% bf, gonna start minox on my eyebrows and lashes and am gonna use betacarotene to try and tan. Is there anything you've done to softmax that I should consider?
Bimax is softmax in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 10709
Leanmaxxing and using oils on brows but it seems pathetic I can't make them grow. I tried minoxing brows last year and I didn't get any results.

E: I'm looking into using some dye on brows to make them look thicker. Haven't used any dyes before though
bimatoprost is the key from alldaychemist broski