List Your Unfixable Flaws

If you undergo Leng lengthening while stile a teenager are you more likely to have an almost perfect recovery?

I know a guy who had the bones in one of his legs shortened (not the same i know) and nowadays he's in a basketball club just fine...

I wonder to what extent any lose of functionality would be avoided if you inject IGF-1, too.

By the way about this thread so far the only and most absolute barrier I have is growing my dick 2 inches... Nothing looks very promising tbh and I'm in front of dubious procedures that might give no/ poor
results jfl.

My low iq is trynna find the way :incel: :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Bad personality
do you always shitpost bro
If you undergo Leng lengthening while stile a teenager are you more likely to have an almost perfect recovery?

I know a guy who had the bones in one of his legs shortened (not the same i know) and nowadays he's in a basketball club just fine...

I wonder to what extent any lose of functionality would be avoided if you inject IGF-1, too.

By the way about this thread so far the only and most absolute barrier I have is growing my dick 2 inches... Nothing looks very promising tbh and I'm in front of dubious procedures that might give no/ poor
results jfl.

My low iq is trynna find the way :incel: :incel:
you can't lengthen when your growth plates haven't ossified, it would inhibit any possible future natural growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bad jaw and skull

• +1

you can't lengthen when your growth plates haven't ossified, it would inhibit any possible future natural growth
I’m ded srs i’m literal perfection in everything else need to work on personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583

I'm not quite educated, why would lengthening inhibit natural growth but shortening wouldn't?

• +1
shit eyesight, shit face, shit personality, average height and low IQ

• +1
Nose is too big unless I am very lean

• +1
Midface is slightly longer than what I'd personally prefer
Brows slightly higher than what I'd prefer
Brown eyes

• +1