Listening to brown noise to reduce stress

Bui

Bui

Gey
this brown noise audio could help lower stress and it’s personally my favourite one to use as of discovering about it a moment ago.

I noticed a slight difference in the breath so I think it is working well, I can’t be certain though.

Here is the link

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Is preferring white noise racist?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3202
if you want to hear brown noise just go to chiraq

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Bewusst and Deleted member 3195
this brown noise audio could help lower stress and it’s personally my favourite one to use as of discovering about it a moment ago.

I noticed a slight difference in the breath so I think it is working well, I can’t be certain though.

Here is the link

Over if you feel stress, just learn to ignore it and literally nothing can stress you, for instance I got trapped in an elevator for 4 hours last week and legit didnt give a fuck even jerked off on the side wall (i checked for cameras first) true story

Over if you feel stress, just learn to ignore it and literally nothing can stress you, for instance I got trapped in an elevator for 4 hours last week and legit didnt give a fuck even jerked off on the side wall (i checked for cameras first) true story

Mental stress and overthinking could have a long term effect; Some individuals have higher levels of acidity in thier bodies due to unbalanced pH which is told by the modern lifestyle. This takes time to cure.