toth77

toth77

Chanel CEO
together is such a banger @curlyheadjames

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
together is such a banger @curlyheadjames
the funny thing is thats not even my best song lol i make just like pop hiphop plugg music now i used to be into making super poppy dance track but that's not what people like no more trust me if i dropped together in 2016 i would've been the next justin bieber people would've fucking liked it and i wouldn't be a psl tard i actually wrote the song in 2019 but i didn't know how to sing so i spent 2 years doing voice lessons then i put it off for two years and recorded it all that work just for people to make fun of me on tiktok for the song and be like my gurl she my wonderfool wurld fuck my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toth77 and Deleted member 1617
the funny thing is thats not even my best song lol i make just like pop hiphop plugg music now i used to be into making super poppy dance track but that's not what people like no more trust me if i dropped together in 2016 i would've been the next justin bieber people would've fucking liked it and i wouldn't be a psl tard i actually wrote the song in 2019 but i didn't know how to sing so i spent 2 years doing voice lessons then i put it off for two years and recorded it all that work just for people to make fun of me on tiktok for the song and be like my gurl she my wonderfool wurld fuck my life
ur plugg songs are good i don't like everything else tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: toth77
ur plugg songs are good i don't like everything else tbhngl
yeah thats why im making plugg now because its more digestable for people to consume due to the hype and the new wave of hip-hop

• +1
Reactions: toth77, Deleted member 6695 and justadude
when are you gonna make some crunk trap bangers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Don't listen to gay music

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Marsiere214
@curlyheadjames u should check out this beat i made for you :heart:. It starts with ur song intro then, a trap beat, then turns into some michael jackson (man in the mirror ish) empowerment music. U might like it

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9670 and DivineBeing
@curlyheadjames u should check out this beat i made for you :heart:. It starts with ur song intro then, a trap beat, then turns into some michael jackson (man in the mirror ish) empowerment music. U might like it
View attachment 1486639
it's very bare bones it's basically just a beat idea

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Keep laughing brahs @DivineBeing @MarkCorrigan me and James are gonna make a hit!! lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670