listening to rock/metal is non-nt

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
your smv drops if you say you listen to anything else other than rap, unless youre chad of course, then

296-2965658_wojak-girl-soy-soy-wojak-female-hd-png.png

"your musical palette is varied"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, PointOfNoReturn, Bitchwhipper2 and 13 others
hello bhai welcome back @Ryan

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
If you let women decide your musical tastes you should just kys

Jfl if I'd ever let a foid tell me Metallica isn't good

Listen to what you like that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, zerotohero, Biiyo03 and 13 others
EDM, some rock and alt stuff is “NT”

but i listen to 19th century impressionist music from Erik Satie’s Gymnopedie

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, RODEBLUR and Michael Myers
your smv drops if you say you listen to anything else other than rap, unless youre chad of course, then

Unless you're trying to impress the quirky PSL 4 art girl who loves shoegaze

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, RODEBLUR and Michael Myers
If you let women decide your musical tastes you should just kys

Jfl if I'd ever let a foid tell me Metallica isn't good

Listen to what you like that's it.
its not just women, guys are the same way. i listen to metalcore but it made guys think im a loser jfl. they see an ethnic and assume rap is all i listen to when i barely do that
EDM, some rock and alt stuff is “NT”

but i listen to 19th century impressionist music from Erik Satie’s Gymnopedie

i am into almost everything. only genre i dont like is reggae.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, Pubertymaxxer3 and turkproducer
Unless you're trying to impress the quirky PSL 4 art girl who loves shoegaze
shoegaze is mogger genre along with midwest emo

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Xangsane
shoegaze is mogger genre along with midwest emo
True.
Remember the thread where I hypothesised that women's music taste is correlated with their attractiveness?
No wonder so many stacies only listen to chart pop and club music. And alt rock is solely a becky and femcel domain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Pubertymaxxer3 and Michael Myers
its not just women, guys are the same way. i listen to metalcore but it made guys think im a loser jfl. they see an ethnic and assume rap is all i listen to when i barely do that

reggae is good fym

Arent you from the Dam? :lul:

• +1
True.
Remember the thread where I hypothesised that women's music taste is correlated with their attractiveness?
No wonder so many stacies only listen to chart pop and club music. And alt rock is solely a becky and femcel domain.
agreed with your thread, and yes i remember it. i was going to respond to your last post there in the form of a pm, i just forgot to do it. expect it tomorrow boss.

reggae is good fym

Arent you from the Dam? :lul:

nah id rather listen to country than reggae, seriously its the only genre i cant stand.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Xangsane

do you like ska

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Michael Myers
do you like ska
i can tolerate ska-infused pop punk like less than jake. but thats pretty much the only band i listen to, it reminds me too much of reggae.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 9670
i can tolerate ska-infused pop punk like less than jake. but thats pretty much the only band i listen to, it reminds me too much of reggae.

what abt ska punk

• +1
agreed with your thread, and yes i remember it. i was going to respond to your last post there in the form of a pm, i just forgot to do it. expect it tomorrow boss.

nah id rather listen to country than reggae, seriously its the only genre i cant stand.
Np brah
I don't see this much correlation with men. I even know some stereotypical blonde jock that likes shoegaze and dream pop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

what abt ska punk

its too ska-y for me but i like the rest lol
Np brah
I don't see this much correlation with men. I even know some stereotypical blonde jock that likes shoegaze and dream pop.
well for guys its just that you gotta listen to rap if you wanna be seen as nt, guys from any attractiveness listen to rap, the chads, chadlites and the truecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Pubertymaxxer3, Xangsane and 1 other person
its too ska-y for me but i like the rest lol

well for guys its just that you gotta listen to rap if you wanna be seen as nt, guys from any attractiveness listen to rap, the chads, chadlites and the truecels
Agreed with the rap part. That's one genre we males share in common regardless of looks level, age and race.
Pop is seen as gay if you're male, and guys who like rock tend to be normie or below for some reason. There are exceptions though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Pubertymaxxer3, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Indeed, when I was in highschool a girl asked what i was listening to and replied metellica, and she said that was emo (Clearly nonnt) now i listen to things like dsbm and blackmetal which are even worse nt wise, autistic trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Pubertymaxxer3 and Michael Myers
Agreed with the rap part. That's one genre we males share in common regardless of looks level, age and race.
Pop is seen as gay if you're male, and guys who like rock tend to be normie or below for some reason. There are exceptions though.
yeah im not really into rap, like i like the music but not the lyrical content which is what i find important. depressing lyrics are my favorite and you can find that in rock and metal and its subgenres only, you wont find a sad rap song. can confirm with rockers being normie or below as i am truecel/definitely below average
Indeed, when I was in highschool a girl asked what i was listening to and replied metellica, and she said that was emo (Clearly nonnt) now i listen to things like dsbm and blackmetal which are even worse nt wise, autistic trait
normies get the genres all wrong, jfl at calling metallica emo:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ifyouwannabemylover, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
yeah im not really into rap, like i like the music but not the lyrical content which is what i find important. depressing lyrics are my favorite and you can find that in rock and metal and its subgenres only, you wont find a sad rap song. can confirm with rockers being normie or below as i am truecel/definitely below average

normies get the genres all wrong, jfl at calling metallica emo:lul:
I also mentioned i watched streamers and she laughed at me for that, then a year later in 2018 it boomed with fortnite and lots of NT kids were watching streamers, and suddenly it's socially acceptable. Clown world

• +1
I also mentioned i watched streamers and she laughed at me for that, then a year later in 2018 it boomed with fortnite and lots of NT kids were watching streamers, and suddenly it's socially acceptable. Clown world
yeh kinda reminds me of how i probably got made fun of for wearing being a germophobe in school (never to my face so that means it definitely happened behind my back) and then covid comes 10 years later and everyone does the same :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: divine justice

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matthias8272

Who cares to be honest?

Elite music vs trash music

• +1
Rock is part of the culture of my city so get mogged while we listen to The Who after listening to Bad Bunny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Pubertymaxxer3
music is cope I havent enjoyed music for 3 years

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Pubertymaxxer3 and stevielake
Not liking metal/rock/hard rap = dead giveaway for low-T

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20677 and Pubertymaxxer3
some rock is nt tho you just have to find modern artists in the mainstream

bring me the horizon, machine gun kelly, yungblud, a day to remember for example on the poppier side of rock

then you've got older more rock centered bands in the mainstream like metallica

metal i can agree is non NT unless you're into emos but rock is fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20677 and Pubertymaxxer3
dubstep is the most NT

• +1
Rap music is for normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Pubertymaxxer3
Who cares to be honest?

Elite music vs trash music
if you care about public opinion; society cares
women will think youre a weird aspie if you blast rock music out loud lol

• +1
Rock is part of the culture of my city so get mogged while we listen to The Who after listening to Bad Bunny
where do you live, 2000s new york? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Pubertymaxxer3
over i listen to nirvana and radiohead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Pubertymaxxer3, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Not liking metal/rock/hard rap = dead giveaway for low-T
thats not the point of this thread, its that rock/metal is seen as aspie genre whereas rap is seen as nt genre, if you dont like rap like i do and youre into rock/metal like me and also an ugly ethnic on top of it; youre doomed

• +1
some rock is nt tho you just have to find modern artists in the mainstream

bring me the horizon, machine gun kelly, yungblud, a day to remember for example on the poppier side of rock

then you've got older more rock centered bands in the mainstream like metallica

metal i can agree is non NT unless you're into emos but rock is fine
machine gun kelly is still a name in the hiphop genre so you can get away with that one but the rest is dead giveaway that youre an aspie. btw i saw adtr in 2010, it was dope they opened up with the downfall of us all. i was 14 at the time though and it was my first concert (it was an indoors festival)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20735, Deleted member 20677 and 1 other person
Rap music is for normies
thats my point. in the past it was rock music and even numetal was a normie thing and now youre a fucking weirdo if you lsiten to that shit (sadly)

• +1
  • +1
over i listen to nirvana and radiohead
smells like its over:feelskek:

i dont listen to those bands, did listen to a wee bit of radiohead due to /mu/ faggotry

• +1
This jfl if you dont headbang to Tool or Meshuggah
i remember you now, you are jshd. i dont listen to tool but i do like a passive circle, esp one song because it reminds me of a horror movie :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 20677
thats my point. in the past it was rock music and even numetal was a normie thing and now youre a fucking weirdo if you lsiten to that shit (sadly)
Most popular people where I live listen to it but yk it`s Peru so looks don`t really matter here tbh people here know they aren`t attractive so they act just like they really are tbh
Also lol at the times were Nu Metal was mainstream jfl 9 year olds appearing on Korn videos and album covers

• +1
what are some dsbm tracks that you rot to

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Pubertymaxxer3
Music is unironically one of the only good things in life
imagine listening to something that you don't like to impress foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ceo of cope, Vasco-v2, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Pubertymaxxer3
I wear headphones so people don't even know what the fuck am I listening to. Besides, why would they give a shit?

• +1
Most popular people where I live listen to it but yk it`s Peru so looks don`t really matter here tbh people here know they aren`t attractive so they act just like they really are tbh
Also lol at the times were Nu Metal was mainstream jfl 9 year olds appearing on Korn videos and album covers
i mean who says peruvians arent attractive? im sure they are lol, i dont really have high standards for what its worth. lol 9 year old latinos/latinas are degenerate from what i heard, i hear they already have sex at 9 :hnghn:

• +1
Music is unironically one of the only good things in life
imagine listening to something that you don't like to impress foids
virgin trait if you listen to music (i listen to music 24/7 and im a permavirgin)

• +1
  • Hmm...
if you care about public opinion; society cares
women will think youre a weird aspie if you blast rock music out loud lol
I've literally changed their musical tastes before or they told me that they added it to their playlists. Shifting your musical tastes for others because it may not be perceived as "socially accepted" is a fuck move. Stick by what you like.

Also, no girl has judged me before that I'm aware of (negatively, that is) about my musical tastes. Usually I'll tell them before showing them (You'll like this unless your taste in music is trash. You probably listen to rap or some degenerate shit like that) and laugh it off.

• +1
I wear headphones so people don't even know what the fuck am I listening to. Besides, why would they give a shit?

isnt that the weird fucker who threw his own shit at his audience? jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 20677 and ifyouwannabemylover