listening to rock/metal is non-nt

I've literally changed their musical tastes before or they told me that they added it to their playlists. Shifting your musical tastes for others because it may not be perceived as "socially accepted" is a fuck move. Stick by what you like.

Also, no girl has judged me before that I'm aware of (negatively, that is) about my musical tastes. Usually I'll tell them before showing them (You'll like this unless your taste in music is trash. You probably listen to rap or some degenerate shit like that) and laugh it off.
what kinda stuff do you listen to? i dont try to change peoples music taste, but i do know that having a taste in music they dont like will have a negative effect on you if youre ugly like i am

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and ifyouwannabemylover
virgin trait if you listen to music (i listen to music 24/7 and im a permavirgin)
Most people where I live listen to music 24/7 with their airbuds at class with the radio on their cars with their phones while showering doing homework doing chores with loud speakers at parties etc
Maybe because its Peru but idk

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Pubertymaxxer3
what kinda stuff do you listen to? i dont try to change peoples music taste, but i do know that having a taste in music they dont like will have a negative effect on you if youre ugly like i am
Pop, pop-rock ballad, traditional rock, heavy metal, folk, folkmetal, SOME blues, jazz and country music.

I listen to The Police and some of Sting's solos, Led Zeppelin, Def Leopard, Journey, Scorpions, Metallica, Péter Gabriel, Meat Loaf, Chicago and The Rolling Stones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20677, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Pubertymaxxer3
Most people where I live listen to music 24/7 with their airbuds at class with the radio on their cars with their phones while showering doing homework doing chores with loud speakers at parties etc
Maybe because its Peru but idk
i only listen to music when im in my room and im a neet so i listen to it all day basically while i lock myself up in my room

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 20677
  • +1
  • Love it
I used to mainly listen to happydays, I just listen to the smiths and the cure atm too loud for me rn
I remember one of their songs where this dude talks to a therapist about his dog in the intro. that one stayed in my head. don't really dig the vocals though so I don't really know or listen to anything else of theirs.

been listening to this one lately

what are some good songs from the cure? never got into them

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Pubertymaxxer3
Pop, pop-rock ballad, traditional rock, heavy metal, folk, folkmetal, SOME blues, jazz and country music.

I listen to The Police and some of Sting's solos, Led Zeppelin, Def Leopard, Journey, Scorpions, Metallica, Péter Gabriel, Meat Loaf, Chicago and The Rolling Stones.
nice. i mainly listened to post-hardcore (a skylit drive, escape the fate, a day to remember, falling in reverse), metalcore (misery signals), pop punk (state champs), punk rock (bad brains, bad religion), r&b some hip-hop (eminem, 2pac), midwest emo (american football, mineral), some country songs (thanks to true detective season 2) but nowadays i mainly listen to asian pop music (j-pop, k-pop, pakistani pop, some bollywood songs). still listen to what i used to listen to but not as much. my favorite singer has only sang in post-hardcore bands and r&b as a solo artist.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Pubertymaxxer3
I remember one of their songs where this dude talks to a therapist about his dog in the intro. that one stayed in my head. don't really dig the vocals though so I don't really know or listen to anything else of theirs.

Cure? There's no cure. Just pull the plug.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 20677 and Pubertymaxxer3
ill check it out tonight, hoping theyre not racist to south asians otherwise its cucked to listen(y)
Phil Anselmo was racist to blacks I think and mexicans but he supposedly apologized iirc
Their music bangs too RIP to Dimebag Darrell top ten best metal guitarrists ever

Phil Anselmo was racist to blacks I think and mexicans but he supposedly apologized iirc
Their music bangs too RIP to Dimebag Darrell top ten best metal guitarrists ever
faggot for being racist to mexicans (theyre my brown brothers) but if he apologized we are cool.

• +1
bro i unironic listen to vidya soundtracks (lately metal gear rising revengeance has been my obsession, stains of time mogs extremely hard) never began for my nt

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Pubertymaxxer3 and Michael Myers

These are my favorites but most of them have a different feeling

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Pubertymaxxer3
bro i unironic listen to vidya soundtracks (lately metal gear rising revengeance has been my obsession, stains of time mogs extremely hard) never began for my nt
i like the silent hill soundtracks(y) i also like horror movie soundtracks :feelsgood: im not aspie though

• +1
  • Love it
Music is unironically one of the only good things in life
imagine listening to something that you don't like to impress foids
legit, not like having a nt music taste is a halo either. Sub drago is failo by itself so we should all learn to cope or prepare to cope (bars tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Michael Myers and Pubertymaxxer3
extremely over for your nt if i cant find your favorite songs in the top 100

• So Sad
  • +1
i like the silent hill soundtracks(y) i also like horror movie soundtracks :feelsgood: im not aspie though
Resident Evil mogs :ogre: 4 is still pretty NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope and Pubertymaxxer3
you have to listen to boef if you want to slay soslima's tbh no cap no printer

• JFL
  • +1
nice. i mainly listened to post-hardcore (a skylit drive, escape the fate, a day to remember, falling in reverse), metalcore (misery signals), pop punk (state champs), punk rock (bad brains, bad religion), r&b some hip-hop (eminem, 2pac), midwest emo (american football, mineral), some country songs (thanks to true detective season 2) but nowadays i mainly listen to asian pop music (j-pop, k-pop, pakistani pop, some bollywood songs). still listen to what i used to listen to but not as much. my favorite singer has only sang in post-hardcore bands and r&b as a solo artist.
I'll look into these artists soon. I would suggest you do the same with the ones that I've mentioned prior. I think there are a few within the mix that you'll enjoy. I'll keep you updated.

• +1
don't really like death metal :feelshehe:
It's not for everyone that's for sure. I can't even understand a single word in Cannibal Corpse's songs. Perhaps you prefer classic metal. The 70s era.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
you have to listen to boef if you want to slay soslima's tbh no cap no printer
is gewoon boef man
nah for real i dont like dutch rap at all, which is funny cuz they think ethnics love dutch rap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope and Pubertymaxxer3
I understand getting in shape/growing hair out to appeal to women but I'm not altering how I dress, what I listen to or what I watch to impress women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Michael Myers and Pubertymaxxer3
It's not for everyone that's for sure. I can't even understand a single word in Cannibal Corpse's songs. Perhaps you prefer classic metal. The 70s era.

don't really like a lot of classic metal either actually. mostly black metal and related subgenres. got a few amon amarth tracks in my library though.

• +1
I'll look into these artists soon. I would suggest you do the same with the ones that I've mentioned prior. I think there are a few within the mix that you'll enjoy. I'll keep you updated.
id add dance gavin dance to the mix, its post-hardcore. id start with this band and the song "and i told them i invented times new roman", keep in mind its post-hardcore so its got a mixture of clean vocals and unclean vocals. its pretty much a classic in the genre. i can post a link if you want. as for the bands you mentioned; i know the police, def leppard, journey, metallica and chicago and listened to these. i know the rest as well but didnt listen to those bands. ill check out the ones i havent listened to, any specific songs?

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Pubertymaxxer3
whats the current top 100:forcedsmile:
1. its over
2. nt is cope
3. drago or rope
4. jbw pill
5. prettyboys mog
6. no zygos for your midface
these are the top 6, all you need tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Michael Myers
I understand getting in shape/growing hair out to appeal to women but I'm not altering how I dress, what I listen to or what I watch to impress women.
same here(y) i listen to what i listen and i dont care what women think about it but it was an observation. i blasted some metalcore in front of my brothers wife since he wanted me to let her listen to it, and then some ethnic guys thought it was hilarious i listened to that kind of music, fucking weirdos

• +1
  • JFL
1. its over
2. nt is cope
3. drago or rope
4. jbw pill
5. prettyboys mog
6. no zygos for your midface
these are the top 6, all you need tbh
never began for me i dont have any of that shit (except for being relatively nt)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
never began for me i dont have any of that shit (except for being relatively nt)
literally never began for anybody in 2022, see all the chadlet threads of htn+ bombing at tinder. In a few years even drago will be considered subhuman by foids

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
don't really like a lot of classic metal either actually. mostly black metal and related subgenres. got a few amon amarth tracks in my library though.
Black metal it is. You probably know this band. They are considered to be the pioneers of black metal (not really)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and ifyouwannabemylover
If you let women decide your musical tastes you should just kys

Jfl if I'd ever let a foid tell me Metallica isn't good

Listen to what you like that's it.
it's complete bullshit, metallica is probably considered "NT" now since eddie played it in stranger things.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Black metal it is. You probably know this band. They are considered to be the pioneers of black metal (not really)

I think the album was just called black metal lol

• +1

Mogger taste tbh but Judas Priest mog

These are my favorites but most of them have a different feeling

gonna see them in october :Comfy:

Too bad I got shit tickets, but it is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • Love it
literally never began for anybody in 2022, see all the chadlet threads of htn+ bombing at tinder. In a few years even drago will be considered subhuman by foids
then theres no hope for a truecel like me, jfl at struggling chadlets & htn+ on tinder

• Love it
Reactions: Ceo of cope
stfu and listen to parkway drive 🔥

then theres no hope for a truecel like me, jfl at struggling chadlets & htn+ on tinder
over for the whole world tbh with climate change getting to unreversable doom levels + all the war, economic crises, diseases and widening gap between poor and rich. Maybe the incel crisis is just a precurses/sign of the apocalypse and judgmenet day is comming soon jfl. Hope i have been nice to enough subhumans to make it into gandy heaven.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Michael Myers
over for the whole world tbh with climate change getting to unreversable doom levels + all the war, economic crises, diseases and widening gap between poor and rich. Maybe the incel crisis is just a precurses/sign of the apocalypse and judgmenet day is comming soon jfl. Hope i have been nice to enough subhumans to make it into gandy heaven.
cant wait for the day of judgment to come, im sick of this shitty clown world. i hope russia drops some nukes already along with china and north korea and iran and pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
id add dance gavin dance to the mix, its post-hardcore. id start with this band and the song "and i told them i invented times new roman", keep in mind its post-hardcore so its got a mixture of clean vocals and unclean vocals. its pretty much a classic in the genre. i can post a link if you want. as for the bands you mentioned; i know the police, def leppard, journey, metallica and chicago and listened to these. i know the rest as well but didnt listen to those bands. ill check out the ones i havent listened to, any specific songs?
Silent Lucidity by Queensryche .

• Love it
she likes chads music taste

Jfl, I’d wear Sodom and Megadeth shirts to school and two foids starting listening to them to try and talk w me about their music.

Just have rockstar halo like me

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers