Listing the neglected surgeries that wont make you a Chad but can give small-decent halos or fix a big failo if you have

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
The surgeries below can give you halo depending on their tier.
So I assume you are atleast normie to begin with but if you are already GL the effect will be greater.

Thyroplasty
This is a must have.
Imo voice halo is severly underrated here. Its a component of the full package halo. Girs would describe their dream man like "6 feet, deep voice, muscular, handsome". Yeah not having a deep voice wont turn a chad into incel but if you have deep voice it can give a decent halo if you are atleast a normie.

You guys talk about doing fag shit for muh jb appeal everytime but dont even realise how important voice is for jbs and foids in general. (shit is also important for dominance between males, knew a deep voiced knock-off Chicowski at my school, I would feel like I am legit threatened and nervous when he talked to me)

Dont cope with androgenic steroids, they have high risk of shitty side effects like hairloss, body hair etc while having a low chance of doing shit for your voice. Thyroplasty surgeons do the surgery under local anesthesia so you can decide your voice while surgery.

Liposuction
Dont bark like a retarded normie "muh muh eat less cut the carbs". Some fat never goes away unless you cut to %1 and %100 of doctors say that their ideal liposuction patient is someone who is already fit prior to surgery.

I think this can be really benefical for natties because they can remove the abdominal fat forever so they can keep their abs even when they do a moderate bulk to be big.

This surgery is also good to improve your body ratios if you get it done for your waist or hips.

You can also get it done for your pubic area to achieve some NPBEL gains.(Non Bone Pressed Erect Length) You can gain 1 inch at best, 0.5 inch is an achieveble goal for average user here i guess. I am skinny fat right now and my pubic area fat is now bulging, I know some of that can go away if i lean but also the skin there is like a bit loose so if i get VASER lipsuction i can both tighten the skin and remove the pubic fat forever.

Waist Narrowing
Liposuction will help as i wrote above but other methods exist too like rib removal and rib repositoning.

I wouldnt recommend rib removal unless you have a really blocky waist. And the only doctor that i know who does Rib Removal is Eppley. The surgery outcomes can be overdone.

I couldnt find much in english about Rib Repositoning but a Turkish doctor that i asked about Waist Lipsuction said they can offer Rib Repositioning along Waist Liposuction if patients wants to.

I guess this surgery would be something like cherry on top or if you just want to spend money around but definetly an improvement if done right.

Paranasal Augmentation With Diced Rib Graft Cartilage

Eppley does that to achieve midface projection. Its like a cheap alternative to paransal implants but i guess not nearly effective as implants.

You guys know anything other than these?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds, 5.5psl, spectacularpixlr and 5 others
Some fat never goes away unless you cut to %1 and %100 of doctors say that their ideal liposuction patient is someone who is already fit prior to surgery.

- sarah, 32

Fat GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Tallooksmaxxer
Shit forgot dimpleplasty. Dimples are definetly a halo imo. You can get them with surgery.

Basically anything that seperates you from the average joe is a halo lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, 5.5psl and jordanbarrettisgod
bonding for vampire teeth, teeth whitening, invisalign, braces...

Shotgun implants 🤙

The surgeries below can give you halo depending on their tier.
So I assume you are atleast normie to begin with but if you are already GL the effect will be greater.

Thyroplasty
This is a must have.
Imo voice halo is severly underrated here. Its a component of the full package halo. Girs would describe their dream man like "6 feet, deep voice, muscular, handsome". Yeah not having a deep voice wont turn a chad into incel but if you have deep voice it can give a decent halo if you are atleast a normie.

You guys talk about doing fag shit for muh jb appeal everytime but dont even realise how important voice is for jbs and foids in general. (shit is also important for dominance between males, knew a deep voiced knock-off Chicowski at my school, I would feel like I am legit threatened and nervous when he talked to me)

Dont cope with androgenic steroids, they have high risk of shitty side effects like hairloss, body hair etc while having a low chance of doing shit for your voice. Thyroplasty surgeons do the surgery under local anesthesia so you can decide your voice while surgery.

Liposuction
Dont bark like a retarded normie "muh muh eat less cut the carbs". Some fat never goes away unless you cut to %1 and %100 of doctors say that their ideal liposuction patient is someone who is already fit prior to surgery.

I think this can be really benefical for natties because they can remove the abdominal fat forever so they can keep their abs even when they do a moderate bulk to be big.

This surgery is also good to improve your body ratios if you get it done for your waist or hips.

You can also get it done for your pubic area to achieve some NPBEL gains.(Non Bone Pressed Erect Length) You can gain 1 inch at best, 0.5 inch is an achieveble goal for average user here i guess. I am skinny fat right now and my pubic area fat is now bulging, I know some of that can go away if i lean but also the skin there is like a bit loose so if i get VASER lipsuction i can both tighten the skin and remove the pubic fat forever.

Waist Narrowing
Liposuction will help as i wrote above but other methods exist too like rib removal and rib repositoning.

I wouldnt recommend rib removal unless you have a really blocky waist. And the only doctor that i know who does Rib Removal is Eppley. The surgery outcomes can be overdone.

I couldnt find much in english about Rib Repositoning but a Turkish doctor that i asked about Waist Lipsuction said they can offer Rib Repositioning along Waist Liposuction if patients wants to.

I guess this surgery would be something like cherry on top or if you just want to spend money around but definetly an improvement if done right.

Paranasal Augmentation With Diced Rib Graft Cartilage

Eppley does that to achieve midface projection. Its like a cheap alternative to paransal implants but i guess not nearly effective as implants.

You guys know anything other than these?
Have you looked into Vaser lipo for the lower face?