Literal 10/10 girl I know (pics included) what are my chances?

hal

hal

Banned
Hey everyone,

I'm in a bit of a predicament and could really use some advice. So, there's this girl I've been getting to know recently, and I can't help but feel like there's something special between us. She's not just your average girl; she's like a solid 10/10, you know? And here's the thing, I'm not exactly what you'd call conventionally attractive. But here's the kicker: she's incredibly kind, nice, and compassionate.

I can't shake this feeling that we have a real connection, but I can't help but wonder if I even stand a chance with her. I mean, I'm not blind to the fact that she's stunningly beautiful, and I'm just... well, me. But she's the type of person who volunteers at the local homeless shelter every weekend, spends her free time tutoring underprivileged kids, and always has a listening ear for anyone who needs it. Do you think there's any hope for someone like me to win over a girl like her? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_3293.jpeg
    IMG_3293.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, try2beme, piec and 6 others
if under MTN, no

Nigga we can see her insta username if u actually know her ur retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard and 9 others
I bet she's only HTB without all the massive amounts of frauding (filters, faceapp, photoshop)

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and BoredPrince
looks like an amalgamation of Margot Robbie and Brooke Shields. probably an AI creation

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, aspiringexcel, BoredPrince and 2 others
Is the pic meant to be her? Literal AI and it’s your post

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, PrinceofDarkness, ascension and 3 others
Nigga we can see her insta username if u actually know her ur retarded.
literal only fans whore jfl at wanting LTR i can see her asshole for the change i find in my couch

How many older guys have you scammed with this fake profile?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel, chrisN and 1 other person
Take your meds you schizo.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BoredPrince, hopecel and 2 others
sorry little bro

anyway her insta photos look AI or heavily frauded

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and TheRagingBull

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, PiwoTesco, TheRagingBull and 5 others
looks AI gen here

also, dalit only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TheRagingBull, OldRooster and 2 others
Hey everyone,

I'm in a bit of a predicament and could really use some advice. So, there's this girl I've been getting to know recently, and I can't help but feel like there's something special between us. She's not just your average girl; she's like a solid 10/10, you know? And here's the thing, I'm not exactly what you'd call conventionally attractive. But here's the kicker: she's incredibly kind, nice, and compassionate.

I can't shake this feeling that we have a real connection, but I can't help but wonder if I even stand a chance with her. I mean, I'm not blind to the fact that she's stunningly beautiful, and I'm just... well, me. But she's the type of person who volunteers at the local homeless shelter every weekend, spends her free time tutoring underprivileged kids, and always has a listening ear for anyone who needs it. Do you think there's any hope for someone like me to win over a girl like her? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

@Clown Show @aspiringexcel @BoredPrince @apocalypse @VladimirtheGreat

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, VladimirtheGreat, BoredPrince and 1 other person
definitely Ai, watch the story

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and hopecel
U didnt lie when you said 10/10.
Make her pregnant. It's your destiny. Your lineage will be forever grateful.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Hey everyone,

Gorgeous

thats your profile retard schizo i swear

definitely Ai, watch the story
Yea, I follow about 500 AI accounts on Instagram, 21 of them are also following her. Also she has collaboraton photo with another ai account. Putting OP on ignore.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Looks like a Brooke Shields morph.

people really dont see that it is literally AI, jfl at this forums iq

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@ascension looks like it's just a beginning. There's a whole new level under the rock bottom on slayers.org. Bragging about "slaying" AI generated insta accounts which are obviously operated by 5'4 chandalas.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
No reason not to give it a chance. She really is beautiful though

@ascension looks like it's just a beginning. There's a whole new level under the rock bottom on slayers.org. Bragging about "slaying" AI generated insta accounts which are obviously operated by 5'4 chandalas.

Bro's gonna pay for her AI-generated onlyfans content, upload it here and call it a slay

michael jordan laughing GIF

• JFL

This is who he's been having full-on conversations with btw

• JFL