Literally 95/5 now, 5/10 goth foid gets a 100 matches in an hour

drakarnat

drakarnat

Iron

I'm 6,4, about 5 PSL and managed to get about 5 likes and 2 matches on bumble in 3 days, not great. Made a foidfish and got over 100 matches in about an hour in my city of 2 million, including a dozen Chadlites and Chads. By the end of the night I can easily have 500+ matches. YOU CAN'T COMPETE ONLINE, IT'S OVER. Best bet you have is IRL. we're are currently at the 95/5 rule. 6 PSL is now the benchmark for human being. I can ascend with my height and robust frame and facial bone structure however for many of you it is well and truly.......OVER

Screenshot 20191129 170307 Bumble

Screenshot 20191129 171514 Bumble

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dude even a 6psl would get mogged matchwise by a landwhale. They have the monopoly on pussy, and men have much lower standards. Society has put pussy on too high a pedestal and we all suffer for it.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended and 4 others
I'm 6,4, about 5/10 PSL and managed to get about 5 likes and 2 matches on bumble in 3 days,

The fuck is 5/10 PSL

You’re probably not 5/8 PSL if you only got 5 likes in 3 days

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toptearmm, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
The fuck is 5/10 PSL

I’m a 5’9” 4.5/8 (at best) ethnic and even I get more likes and matches than that. Clearly something is wrong here lol

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, diggbicc, toolateforme and 2 others
I’m a 5’9” 4.5/8 (at best) ethnic and even I get more likes and matches than that. Clearly something is wrong here lol

I live in Chadstralia, also didn't swipe on every girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
There is nothing more dopamine inducing then getting called daddy by goth chicks and arthoes

• Love it
Reactions: drakarnat
The fuck is 5/10 PSL

Been rated a few times, got 4.5 to 5.5 (2 6's), my honest assessment is a 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
There is nothing more dopamine inducing then getting called daddy by goth chicks and arthoes
Im so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "this is a bop," or "gay disaster" I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty thighs. I want to pour ropes onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe thru her jean overalls while pretending to be interested while she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
Can't think of a more satisfying thing tbh

Swiped on roughly 100 girls as myself, probably should have swiped some more

Try Tinder instead

sorry to crush your dreams but you are not 5 psl y
I live in Chadstralia, also didn't swipe on every girl
sorry to crush your dreams but you are not 5 psl you are probably 3.5 psl or some shit if you get those results

• +1
there is. being begged to reply by a hot jb after taking a quick break to reply of looksmax.me

• JFL
sorry to crush your dreams but you are not 5 psl y
sorry to crush your dreams but you are not 5 psl you are probably 3.5 psl or some shit if you get those results

I might be 4.5 on consideration actually
20191103 211049 1

20191025 002156 1

just pm me your pics if you want to but i highly doubt a 4.5 psl would get this results in any part of the world

Based on those pics what would you rate me?

nvm just saw your pictures it didnt load
do something about your eyebrows cut then in the middle thats probably the reason

I do have a strange face

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Dude even a 6psl would get mogged matchwise by a landwhale. They have the monopoly on pussy, and men have much lower standards. Society has put pussy on too high a pedestal and we all suffer for it.
Honestly even an 8PSL gets match mogged by a 4PSL woman.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, drakarnat and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

I'm 6,4, about 5 PSL and managed to get about 5 likes and 2 matches on bumble in 3 days, not great. Made a foidfish and got over 100 matches in about an hour in my city of 2 million, including a dozen Chadlites and Chads. By the end of the night I can easily have 500+ matches. YOU CAN'T COMPETE ONLINE, IT'S OVER. Best bet you have is IRL. we're are currently at the 95/5 rule. 6 PSL is now the benchmark for human being. I can ascend with my height and robust frame and facial bone structure however for many of you it is well and truly.......OVER

View attachment 177255
View attachment 177256

-18 year old foid with promiscious picture.
Of course she will get 6 million matches. Not even a gigachad would be able to compete against her. You have demonstrated absolutely nothing new.

• +1
Im so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "this is a bop," or "gay disaster" I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty thighs. I want to pour ropes onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe thru her jean overalls while pretending to be interested while she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny
My oneitis is arthoe with cute roundish stacy face

• +1
Reactions: drakarnat
And this is news to you? Literally the pig and eggy experiment. A photo of a guy will get as many matches as a photo of a girl when swiping heterosexual men, since no one is even looking. You could use your photos and swipe for guys on straight tinder and you would have 99+ in a few minutes lol.

infinite subhumans no chads = no matches

even fat girls know this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back